BY JOUER EYE DEFINER

Gris ~ Shimmering Soft Charcoal Rich in Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamins A & E, this velvety eye definer is formulated to provide smooth application that glides on gently and prevents creasing and fading. Sharpener included. Pencil, Gris see more...

• How well does this eyeliner go on? I have sensitive eyes so regul...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aubrey M.
Hands down the best tight line eye pencil I've ever used. It's SO creamy, dries so quickly, and I only have to line it one time for it to have a very bold, black line. It also doesn't smear or cause those horrible raccoon eyes that I've experienced with all other brands (hooded eye problems,
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Jouer has lovely ingredients and pigmentation in their pencils....very creamy, blends so well, no tugging. Veryyyy comfortable for sensitive eyes. Easy to remove. I have a bronzey-brown shade that I wear on lower lashes and slightly set with eyeshadow. Gorgeous and natural...or glamorous if you prefer. There are some good waterproofing products out there for eyes, but do your research on these. Jouer lips are one of my faves as well. :)
Alicia D.
Vancouver, WA
Good product totally worth the money for this product so many people love it I bought this product and Walmart or target I forgot but very very good product try it everyone you will be satisfied with it
Jackeline A.
I Love Jouer

I head up to Jouer black Friday online deals! got my favorite eye definer pencil plus a couple of lipies and other goodies. this liner just glides on your eye estaying all they put!
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
I own this pencil in gris and it goes on very smoothly. One of the easiest applications I have ever experienced. Lasts all day too! It has a crayon-like tip for a bold line.
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
I haven't personally used this product, but I heard the brand is amazing! I also heard that the pigmentation is also super good!
Nichole C.
Great brand great product , goes on just as you would want a pencil eyeliner to go on glides smooth descent smear
Caridad H.
Lancaster, PA
I love this pencil, it makes my eyes pop and last all day long! A must buy!!
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
How well does this eyeliner go on? I have sensitive eyes so regular pencils are out for me as they tug my skin. Does it last all day? TIA! :)