MakeupLip MakeupJouer Cosmetics
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer

jouer Essential Lip Enhancer

by Jouer Cosmetics

sheer with a hint of pink A nourishing and conditioning lip treatment with clinically proven Maxi-Lip™ to naturally increase the fullness of your lips while decreasing fine lines. With its botanical ingredients, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, this ultra-rich lip moisturizer protects lips from environmentally damaging elements while hydrating and volumizing to provide lasting results. Essential Lip Enhancer

jouer Essential Lip Enhancer Interested in knowing how well this product works. Constantly seeing it advertised ?
Does anyone know what’s the best lip plumper (not buxom)?
Start your review of jouer Essential Lip Enhancer!
alyssa P.
Avon, IN
One of my new absolute favorite lip products. Sinks in to lips very quickly, and keeps them plump and moisturized all day long.
Grace G.
Sylmar, CA
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer uploaded by Grace G.
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer uploaded by Grace G.
Review for: Essential Lip Enhancer
This is probably the best lip product I’ve ever used. I used to be obsessed with lip balms and I collected so many! I received this in a boxy charm and I’m so glad I did! I couldn’t believe how amazing my lips felt after using it. It’s almost like a gloss and it gets rid of all lines and keeps my lips hydrated. I’d recommend putting it on before you go to bed, it’s so amazing!
Arely D.
Coalinga
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer uploaded by Arely D.
Review for: Essential Lip Enhancer
I love this lip enhancer it has a slight tingling sensation on lips and I have been using it for the past week and the smell is very light. I do recommend this! I will be getting a new one once this one is out.
Megan L.
Saginaw, TX
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer uploaded by Megan L.
Review for: Jouer Cosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer Balm
I have a lip balm addiction and this one is by far my absolute favorite! This takes away any hint of chapped lips instantly. Extremely hydrating and feels so luxurious. It’s also high shine and just makes your lips look and feel soft and kissable! Definitely a holy grail product.
Lielani L.
Bronx, NY
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer uploaded by Lielani L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Jouer Cosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer Balm
Got this in one of my boxy charm boxes a few months back and it's absolutely going to be a staple now in my lip treatment collection! Super soft and creamy texture, natural scent, immediately gets to work with conditioning your lips, may be a little on the pricey side for some but a little goes a very long way (easy applicator), so it fairs out well!
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer uploaded by Jennifer R.
Review for: Essential Lip Enhancer
This conditioning lip treatment is amazing! I got it from a boxy charm box and let me tell you...I works so great. My lips are more smoother and hydrated. I highly recommend this product. It is a treatment that I will definitely buy. jouer Essential Lip Enhancer
Renee D.
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer uploaded by Renee D.
Review for: Essential Lip Enhancer
I just received this in my Boxycharm and I’m in love! It makes my lips feel so soft and they look like they have a hint of gloss on so pretty! I really like the packaging also you can wipe the top off to keep it clean and are’s not swiping it on your lips and dipping right back into the rest of the product so I feel this is much more sanitary. jouer Essential Lip Enhancer
Raisa H.
Buffalo, NY
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer uploaded by Raisa H.
Review for: Essential Lip Enhancer
I love this lip balm. It's fancy & effective at the same time. Makes my lips extremely soft. I put it on at night & wake up with soft & juicy lips. This also plumps my lips as well so it's great before putting lipstick on. One of my go to & everyday use lip balm. Highly recommended!jouer Essential Lip Enhancer
Ellie C.
Vancouver, WA
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer uploaded by Ellie C.
Review for: Essential Lip Enhancer
Feels very nice on the lips, I haven’t noticed a huge different in how moisturized my lips are over time, but when this is on, it feels good! It’s smooth and the smell is very subtle!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer uploaded by Jaime F.
Review for: Essential Lip Enhancer
First time trying a Jouer product and I’m impressed! This lip enhancer has a thick enough consistency so it lasts, and is comforting to wear. I deducted a star because it is slightly sticky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Steph N.
Miami Florida
il y a 6 mois
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer ? Have you try this one
Ashley A. il y a 6 mois
Yes its actually really good
paula K.
Lakewood, NY
il y a 2 ans
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer ? Does it work and does it hurt?
Tiffany T. il y a 2 ans
There is no plumping action or anything to make it tingle. It’s just a balm that has a fantastic shine. It makes the lips soft and smooth in appearance
Brianna S.
N Tonawanda, NY
il y a 4 ans
jouer Essential Lip Enhancer does anyone use this? How well does it work?
Sara B. il y a un an
I absolutely love the stuff. It’s the ONLY lip balm/moisturizer I use. My lips used to crack and bleed every winter no matter what products i used. The lip enhancer has stopped that completely. The plumping effect is better much just secondary to the intense moisturizing.