BY JOUER

sheer with a hint of pink A nourishing and conditioning lip treatment with clinically proven Maxi-Lip™ to naturally increase the fullness of your lips while decreasing fine lines. With its botanical ingredients, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, this ultra-rich lip moisturizer protects lips from environmentally damaging elements while hydrating and volumizing to provide lasting results. Essential Lip Enhancer see more...

• I naturally have really dry lips. Is this product going to put an...4 Answers
  • Will it keep my lips moisturized for a good portion of the day? 2 Answers
  • Is it possible to wipe this off before putting on a lipstick &amp...2 Answers
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a good little lip balm! I don't judge lip balms based on their immediate action - I can get soft and pretty lips from a basic chapstick. But chapstick leaves me wanting more once it wears off, leading me to assume it's drying out my lips in spite of how it feels on. In stark contrast, after a week of using this lip balm, I found myself FORGETTING to apply lip balm..versus craving it! I love a product that treats me instead of entraps me! And thus I give this a glowing review. It was truly excellent!
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
I got this in a beauty box and turned and bought several more!!! Even my boyfriend loves this stuff. Works great for winter lips and leaves them feeling softer than ever. It is a bit pricey for being pretty much a chapstick since I didn’t experience any lip enhancement from it
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This product smells good and feels good but does the opposite of condition my lips. I feel that it dries out my lips and makes them even worse than they were before using. It also makes my lips unbelievably glossy, to the point where they just look wet. Would not recommend.
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
I received this in my Birchbox a few months ago. I absolutely love it. Some plumpers/enhancers sting and smell weird. Definitely not this one! The effect is subtle, but definitely works. I usually apply this to my upper lip only, as it barely exists.
Karen P.
Katy, TX
This works like magic! I got in my beauty box a couple months ago and am barely trying it. My lips were super dry and this helped moisturize them. It looks like you apply lipgloss but no too shiny. I would definitely purchase again. Good product!
Hannah A.
I don't know if it's full size or sample size, but this tube lasted me forever. I use this as my night time lip balm and it was good. It was a bit gritty especially if I got some on my teeth. I would not purchase this, but I would use it if I got it in a box again. I don't recommend it, because I don't like the grit that it has which is similar to the grit that I feel with all natural toothpaste. I liked it, but I didn't enjoy it. It didn't live up to my Aerin balm, which is my holy grail.
Samantha S.
Portsmouth, NH
Got this as a sample once in my Birchbox and fell in love! This product is super moisturizing and really dose give my lips a plump look. This is now a huge staple in my daily routine! Do yourself a favor and buy it.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Really like this lip enhancer especially because I wear liquid lipsticks ALL the time. I usually like to let it dry a bit first before applying liquid lipsticks because otherwise it transfers and doesn't dry as quickly . It makes my lips soft and fills in fine lines which can get easily filled . It doesn't tingle or make your lips feel tingly. It's very gentle on the skin and a little goes a long way. I'd highly recommend to others.
Jennifer C.
This is hands down my favorite lippie as far as lip balms go. I've only seen a difference when using this Jouer product. It leaves my lips soft and plump! Let me add that is smells heavenly!!
Heidi S.
I received this in my Birchbox and I love it. I go to sleep with it on and I wake up with soft full lips! I don't know how or why it works but it reduces the lines on my lips (that become evident when wearing matte liquid lipsticks) and makes my lips feel so smooth but not greasy at all.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
I naturally have really dry lips. Is this product going to put any moisture in my lips?
Janea B.
Park Forest, IL
I don't need plumping but I do need a smooth lip for liquid lipsticks. Will this help with that?
Samantha H.
Do this make your lips look plump but still natural?
Veronica C.
Flushing, NY
Will it keep my lips moisturized for a good portion of the day?
Jaque A.
Fallbrook, CA
Is it possible to wipe this off before putting on a lipstick & still have the plumping effect?