BY JOUER

sheer with a hint of pink A nourishing and conditioning lip treatment with clinically proven Maxi-Lip™ to naturally increase the fullness of your lips while decreasing fine lines. With its botanical ingredients, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, this ultra-rich lip moisturizer protects lips from environmentally damaging elements while hydrating and volumizing to provide lasting results. Essential Lip Enhancer see more...

• I naturally have really dry lips. Is this product going to put an...4 Answers
  • What does it mean by lip enhancer? Does it give a plumping effect...1 Answers
  • Will it keep my lips moisturized for a good portion of the day? 2 Answers
Carissa O.
I really like this product. I love lip plumper and typically go for the tingle ones, but figured I’d give this a try. There is no tingle or burn which many may like. It’s very conditioning for lips and adds a subtle plump. The shine is very nice too and it lasts on your lips for quite a while. The price compared to the size of the tube is...eehhhh. I’d definitely buy it again with a coupon code, I just wish there was more in the tube.
Whitney C.
I am a bit of a lip balm/treatment product junkie. I have tried lip balms by Burt’s Bees, Murad, Clinique, aquaphor, pure lanolin, Chanel, Clarins, Carmex, and countless others- but Jouer wins by a landslide. It is the only product that I have found to truely heal my dry lips (not just mask the problem while it is on them). I put it on about twice a day, and my lips stay moisturized. Miracle worker!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a good little lip balm! I don't judge lip balms based on their immediate action - I can get soft and pretty lips from a basic chapstick. But chapstick leaves me wanting more once it wears off, leading me to assume it's drying out my lips in spite of how it feels on. In stark contrast, after a week of using this lip balm, I found myself FORGETTING to apply lip balm..versus craving it! I love a product that treats me instead of entraps me! And thus I give this a glowing review. It was truly excellent!
Cynthia Z.
Madison, NJ
I really like this product. It does improve the appearance of lips upon application. I wouldn't say it plumps, but it defining gives the lips a smoother appearance and is also very nourishing.
It is very comfortable and pleasant to wear and there isn't any burning or tingling. I like wearing it on it's own after lining my lips. Very pretty and natural result.
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
I CANNOT say enough about this product!!! Not only do I use it EVERY day, my teenage son does as well. It is so conditioning and there is just a very slight plumping affect. No tingle no burn. I leave it on overnight when my lips are very dry and in the am my lips are fully hydrated. I always have a few on hand!!
Brittany P.
I absolutely love this product! Whenever my lips are super chapped I use this! Normally not one to use a glossy type of a lip balm because with long hair it always gets stuck on my lips in the wind but this isn’t sticky and soaks in fairly fast. Honestly worth the price because this has been a miracle product for me!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
I typically use this product before I go to bed. My lips crack and peel very easily so I was looking for a product to help. I noticed that when I woke up the morning after I used it that my lips didn't feel as dry, but they were still peeling. I think it is a little pricy for the amount you get as well.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This product smells good and feels good but does the opposite of condition my lips. I feel that it dries out my lips and makes them even worse than they were before using. It also makes my lips unbelievably glossy, to the point where they just look wet. Would not recommend.
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
I received this in my Birchbox a few months ago. I absolutely love it. Some plumpers/enhancers sting and smell weird. Definitely not this one! The effect is subtle, but definitely works. I usually apply this to my upper lip only, as it barely exists.
Hannah A.
I don't know if it's full size or sample size, but this tube lasted me forever. I use this as my night time lip balm and it was good. It was a bit gritty especially if I got some on my teeth. I would not purchase this, but I would use it if I got it in a box again. I don't recommend it, because I don't like the grit that it has which is similar to the grit that I feel with all natural toothpaste. I liked it, but I didn't enjoy it. It didn't live up to my Aerin balm, which is my holy grail.
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
I naturally have really dry lips. Is this product going to put any moisture in my lips?
Janea B.
Park Forest, IL
I don't need plumping but I do need a smooth lip for liquid lipsticks. Will this help with that?
Samantha H.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Do this make your lips look plump but still natural?
Veronica C.
Flushing, NY
Will it keep my lips moisturized for a good portion of the day?
Jaque A.
Fallbrook, CA
Is it possible to wipe this off before putting on a lipstick & still have the plumping effect?