BY JOUER

sheer with a hint of pink A nourishing and conditioning lip treatment with clinically proven Maxi-Lip™ to naturally increase the fullness of your lips while decreasing fine lines. With its botanical ingredients, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, this ultra-rich lip moisturizer protects lips from environmentally damaging elements while hydrating and volumizing to provide lasting results. Essential Lip Enhancer see more...

• I naturally have really dry lips. Is this product going to put an...4 Answers
  • Will it keep my lips moisturized for a good portion of the day? 2 Answers
  • Is it possible to wipe this off before putting on a lipstick &amp...2 Answers
Roxana M.
Birmingham, AL
This lip enhancer really is essential! I became a huge fan of the brand Jouer because of this lip conditioner. I received a deluxe sample from Birchbox about a year ago and fell in love. I have very full lips but they also get chapped and flaked very easily, and they also have many fine lines. I started using this every night and morning and noticed a huge difference. My lips became more supple and smooth. This contains amazing moisturizing ingredients like Vitamin E, Shea Butter, and Jojoba oil and is made in Canada. Now I own several tubes to have at hand in my purse, bedroom, bathroom and vanity. The one depicted here doesn't have any color or tint but they also sell them in different shades on jouercosmetics.com. My tinted one is in the shade "Bellini". These are a little up there in price at $16 but you can use the code CZ15OFF for 15% off on the website and you also get a 20% discount for your first purchase! It also takes quite a while to get finish a tube. Totally recommend!
Sydney M.
Pleasanton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in a subscription box and I cannot wait to go out and buy more once I'm out of this tube! It has a light rose scent and no taste - although, you are able to taste the scent which I don't look forward to. I love that this product is cruelty free, that means a lot to me. I was afraid that this would leave my lips numb or with a light sting, as all of my other lip enhancers have done, but it feels just like any lip gloss being applied. A little goes a long way, as well.
Heidy M.
Love this lip enhancer! At first I was afraid it would be one of those stinging lip enhancers that leaves your lips numb but not at all! I love how just a little bit goes a long way. It really smooths out your lips they appear just a tad bit plumper and the light pink tint is just enough. I absolutely LOVE the scent! It smells lightly of rose petals and has no taste at all. I've already purchased a second tube as stand by!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super thick luxurious feeling lip moisturizer. My lips feel amazing when I use this. Super hydrated; feels like butter. This looks kind of like a gloss when it's on and it has a slight stick but not enough to be annoying. The reason for the 4 stars is the scent. I haaaate it. It tastes just as it smells too and sometimes it's too much and I have to wipe it off. The product itself is so amazing though.
Catherine  M.
Ledbetter, KY
This is my go to lunch gloss! I have a tube with me everywhere I go! In my little cosmetics bag in my purse, in my beach bag and in my main make up drawer in my dressing room! For women that suffer the thin lip issue, this us truly an awesome lip enhancer, that offers the benefit of being a conditioning lip treatment as well. On my way to the pool this morning, and have mine packed and ready to go...
Paige K.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple in my nightly routine. As an esthetician, my skincare is of particular importance to me and I find that this product keeps my lips plump and hydrated without causing sebum buildup or breakouts in the mouth area like some more occlusive treatments do. And for the price, it lasts so long!
Mayra V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this product! I love applying it at night, I wake up with my lips feeling fully moisturized, it really helps to blur all the lines in your lips so it makes things like liquid lipstick go on much smoother. It also does make my lips feel more plump in the morning. Highly recommend!
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
I can't believe this has less than 5 stars. I got hooked on this because my favorite beauty blogger Laura Lee recommended it and IT IS FAB. it's a little pricey but so worth it. It leaves your lips so moisturizers and plump. If you want to give it a go, use code LAURA15OFF for 15% off your order.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
This is an awesome product. It smells like roses (my favorite) and has a slight pink tint when you apply it. It is very smooth and moisturizing, and makes your lips feel amazing. I like using it while I'm doing my makeup and then when it's time for lipstick, my lips are ready!
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love the jouer Essential Lip Enhancer! This product makes my lips feel so refreshed and nourished! I use this product daily, and I am so grateful that I received this in my Beautycon box!! I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
I naturally have really dry lips. Is this product going to put any moisture in my lips?
Janea B.
Park Forest, IL
I don't need plumping but I do need a smooth lip for liquid lipsticks. Will this help with that?
Jaque A.
Fallbrook, CA
Is it possible to wipe this off before putting on a lipstick & still have the plumping effect?
Samantha H.
Do this make your lips look plump but still natural?
Veronica C.
Flushing, NY
Will it keep my lips moisturized for a good portion of the day?