Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil uploaded by Clinton C.Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil uploaded by Mariah C.

BY JOUER

An advanced complexion oil formulated with Revinage, a Bioretinol complex that mimics the positive effects of a Retinol, but without the harsh side effects. Rose Hip and Micro Algae oils provide antioxidant protection while Starflower and pomegranate oils quench and help to rejuvenate the skin, providing optimal hydration benefits. The result is skin appears smoother, firmer, and more resilient. see more...

• Is this like the Farsali one?3 Answers
  • is this product worth the hefty price tag?? or does anyon...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
I love this oil! I only use it at night after applying the rest of my regime. Actually, the owner of the company was so sweet and helped me figure out which oil would meet my needs. I love that the brand has such caring and helpful people behind it.
Linda G.
Midland
Love this face oil ! The perfect addition to my skin care routine. Stops skin from flaking & heals dry patches. I will say the scent isn’t as pleasing , but when you see results the scent will definitely grow on you .
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil this is amazing and has better skincare ingredients than farsali, I have tried other oils including kiehls and keep coming back to this! My skin has never looked better and it does not leave your skin feeling sticky! If you are looking for radiance and a glowing complexion it's worth every penny! It just takes a few drops so I can get about 4 months or longer out of a bottle! Your skin will thank you!
Kylie B.
Naperville, IL
THIS IS HEAVEN IN A BOTTLE!!!!

I received this back when I had my birchbox subscription, and I was very hesitant at first. Oil?!? For my FACE?! But oh wow, once I tried it... I used the whole trial sized bottle and then bought the largest one I could from DermStore. It's a little pricey - $48. But let me tell you it's so worth it. I use this in place of moisturizer. Sometimes twice a day, sometimes only once. I put it on before my make up with a clean face and it helps my make up go on so nicely. I will also apply at night before bed after washing my face since you strip it of it's natural oils. It's meant to be for acne-prone and oily skin and that's what I've got (unfortunately) and it works really nicely at keeping acne at bay and minimizing break outs.

HIGHLY recommend this face oil to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD. I promise it's so worth it :)
Kora S.
Madison, WI
This oil is a miracle worker. I've only been using it for a week and I have already noticed less redness, fine lines, and even acne. My skin feels like satin and is not oily or sticky at all. definitely recommend for anyone with drier skin like mine!
Mariah C.
Saint Paul , MN
Loved this! Perfect addition to my moisturizer during the super dry Minnesota winter. It helped keep my skin from getting scaly during a cold, didn't clog my pores and never felt oily.
Tonia H.
Ive definitely noticed reduction in my fine lines and redness. Im prone to blackheads and breakouts and this WILL cause me to break out if I use too much. You literally only need 2 drops like the bottle says. It has a very faint herbal or botanical smell, feel amazing on the skin. I top it with my daily moisturizer because this alone doesnt moisturize my dry skin.
Lexi A.
I love this stuff! I use it once everyday you only need a few drops goes a while. I got it in a birchbox in around march. Love the cute packaging too! Keeps my skin nice and moisturized and I've been told I look like I've gotten more sleep! Also smells amazing! Like botanical and vanilla I adore it. I would definitely recommend!
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
I love this serum it clears up the skin beautifully, I thought no it should have been nominated for the best in skincare awards it is that good. Price is a little high for me but the product is worth it.
Stephany D.
Lakewood, CA
This is one of the best oil I've used! It keeps my skin smooth and moisturize! Also, you don't have to use a lot. A little drop works wonder! The packaging is super cute also.
Karen A.
Waukegan, IL
Is this like the Farsali one?
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
is this product worth the hefty price tag?? or does anyone know of a cheaper version that works just as well??