jouer Creme Eyeshadow Crayon uploaded by Michelle G.

BY JOUER COSMETICS

Apply Jouer s highly pigmented, blendable Creme Eyeshadow Crayon across eyelids or smudge along lash line for a sophisticated smoky eye. This fast-drying formula is loaded with anti-aging properties and designed to prevent creasing and fading. Paraben Free. Water-Resistant. Dermatologist Tested. Creme Eyeshadow Crayon, Renaissance. see more...

jouer Creme Eyeshadow Crayon
  • "I'm a fan of these. Very creamy and go on pretty intense, but can be sheered out for a subtler look. The shimmer also isn't too metallic in the two I have (abstract and baroque). Also, I don't get any creasing with these." in 3 reviews
Taylor G.
Warren , MI
This is a product I have used for years and yes even the color! Now technically it is an eyeshadow however, I use it as an eyeliner. I’m huge on thick full lashes and apply liner to make my eyes look bigger but black isn’t necessary. The Marble grey is a beautiful deep tone that pairs well with black mascara because honestly you can’t tell LOL. I apply this creme with a thin brush just above my lash line, transferring the stick shadow to a brush is totally easy because of its lightweight formula. It blends impeccably! This is my favorite product hands down.
Kristan K.
Champaign, IL
This is one of my favorite eye shadows. I love how easy it is to apply/blend. I like to use my finger to blend it, which is especially convenient. I like how it has a built in sharpener as well. This is great for creating winged looks and applying under the eye. I feel like this shadow lasts all day with little to no creasing.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have this in Rose Gold and it's my favorite eye product I've ever owned! It's a highly flattering shade with a almost chrome effect or kind of a foil finish. I swipe a thicker line across my eye and wear it like eyeliner. It catches the light and just really draws attention to my eyes I have smaller eyes and dark colors close them off whereas this opens them up. They crayon goes on smooth and I use a primer and this doesn't budge. I super recommend in the color rose gold.
Lauren J.
Redfield, AR
Hazel N.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Serene - shimmering pink more...
This creme eyeshadow makes a beautiful inner corner highlight and it’s a really pretty highlighter on the cheekbones as well!
Tiffany C.
Love it everyone should try !! Very creamy and natural no other make up is this good
urja m.
mumbai
It is highly blend able and creamy. It is opaque and smooth. It is value for money and not that pricey. You get huge quality of product. It is retraceable. I use this eberytime I apply eye-shadow. I love this do much I'll definitely buy it again and again. Highly recommend this.
Stacy L.
Lviv, Lviv region
Honestly, I didn't like these. The shimmer is more to the metallic side, which too noticeable, and looks bad on hooded eyes. The colors are super pretty, the shadows stay on well, but tend to crease on oily eyelids. If you have non-hooded eyes, then these are definitely for you =)
Brianna H.
San Diego, CA
Do these last all day? I have extremely oily lids and looking to try out some of their crayons
Senecaville, OH
Is this completely effective? The eyeliner I currently have is awful. looking for something new!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Do these shadow sticks require an eye primer? I have med-oily lids, for reference.

Amazon