5 colors available

BY JOUER CREME

Feather ~ Shimmering Pink Champagne Lightweight in texture with a velvety finish, these subtle shimmers can be worn alone as a shadow, layered to illuminate the eye, or smudged along lash line to create natural definition. The soft-blending formula ensures easy fingertip application. Eyeshadow, Feather see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I recently purchased this product in the shade Chiffon and I've been really disappointed with its performance. It doesn't apply smoothly on the lid, whether you use a brush or your finger - it applies super patchy/chunky, and it's almost impossible to make the color consistent across the lid - the more you try to apply, the more that blends away. It ends up looking more or less like sheer white sparkles on your lid. I haven't tried any of the other shades, but based on my experience with this shade, I definitely won't be picking any more up.
Crysta R.
Crysta R.
Emmett, MI
I like using this right above my eye to highlight my lids. I like this product overall.
Flo S.
Flo S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jouer is one of my favorite brand especially for their eyeshadow and the color range. This shade is the perfect one to help you to enhance your eyes in a natural way. It is easy to apply and blendable. I love it! I would recommend their eyeshadows for sure!