Jouer Cosmetics Sunswept Bronzer Duo Sunkissed/Sunset

by Jouer Cosmetics

A duo of velvety, complementary bronzers that promote a healthy, glowing complexion. Highlighted Ingredients: - Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant benefits, helps promote healthy-looking skin, and acts as a natural conditioner. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This duo of complementary bronzer shades is infused with vitamin E for antioxidant benefits and glowing, healthy-looking skin for summer. It's available in two shade duos to suit a range of skin tones.

Do you recommend this product? I am thinking of trying it. It’s hard to find a good bronzer!
Has anybody tried the Jouer Sunswept Bronzer Duo? I’m looking for a new bronzer and I’m thinking about trying this one out. Any thoughts?
Is this too dark for light skin?
Start your review of Jouer Cosmetics Sunswept Bronzer Duo Sunkissed/Sunset!
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful bronzer duo! I have a fair complexion so many bronzers look fake on me. This looks so natural on me. You can build to your desired look. One shade is a matte the other has a shimmer. The shimmer just adds the right amount of glow. I will definitely have to replace mine once it's gone.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Beautiful Bronson duo, it is a buildable product. I prefer a product that you can build up because it really lets you control the amount of product you use. The only negative is that people with a deeper skin tone would not be able to use this even the darker shade.
Palm Bay, FL
In love with this bronzer duo. It looks so natural and makes me look sun kissed. It’s very pigmented. Can look a little too orange on my skin tone if I use to much but you don’t need to much. Would definitely repurchase.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this bronzer duo because of its color and blendability! It is the perfect combination of coolness and warmness that you need in a bronzer and not too dark or muddy for my complexion
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Dark Spots
Lexington, SC
This bronzer duo blew my mind! I was pleasantly surprised by this. If you have fair skin and like a natural but buildable bronzer you need to try this. It is warm but not red or muddy looking! I love it!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Tucson, AZ
Jouer Cosmetics Sunswept Bronzer Duo Sunkissed/Sunset uploaded by Kristi S.
Jouer Cosmetics Sunswept Bronzer Duo Sunkissed/Sunset uploaded by Kristi S.
A great bronzer! It doesn’t apply muddy or too dark. It’s soft on the skin and buildable. I love the packaging as well. It’s a great compact to take on your travels. Worth the price, it’s a great formula!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
This bronzer duo is my new go-to! I’m very pale and these shades look wonderful on me! The formula is great. The packaging is beautiful. In the pan, these shades look boring but on the skin it gives you a beautiful sun kissed color.
Perfect summer bronze colors! Can’t go a day without wearing this duo. Matte finish but not chalky at all. I’d love to see more color ranges.
Mokena, IL
I looooove the jouer bronzers. Such pretty colors, not too dark, not too light. Just right. They last all day and look so beautiful!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Durham , NC
This the best bronzer I have ever used. It not pull up when I blends. It so soft and buildable. I use it every day