Jouer Cosmetics Skinny Dip Lip Topper - Skinny Dip uploaded by Denise C.Jouer Cosmetics Skinny Dip Lip Topper - Skinny Dip uploaded by Janeigne N.

BY JOUER COSMETICS

Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
This is a beautiful lip topper but I don’t think you can wear alone if you are very fair. The packaging is cute as you can connect them. I ordered mine from their site but you can also order from Nordstrom.
Janeigne N.
I will definitely be taking this into 2018 ! This is such a unique shade and it tops my liquid lipsticks so well !
tamara r.
The best product I’ve ever used on my lips!! It’s so shiny and glossy but not sticky at all- applies nicely over any lip colour and doesn’t move the product underneath. Lasts ages on the lips, (also nice on the eyes) and smells lovely! So good for the price too!
Blaze M.
Doncaster , Doncaster
I love this lip colour. Perfect over a nude matte lip. Not sticky at all. Perfect golden, super shiny and glittery. Definitely worth the price. I plan to get more! 100% recommend! Can’t wait to try the others
Cerys N.
cardiff
If your looking for that perfect sheen over your chosen lipstick then this product is for you ! Looks so amazing on the lips you can even use it without a base and it still looks good ! 100% recommend
Alex N.
Frampton Cotterell , Bristol
Such a beautiful product. The perfect amount of shimmer and the smell is amazing!! Like vanilla cupcakes. I like to wear alone over a lip pencil or on top of liquid lipsticks for added Shine.
Melissa R.
Audley street , Great Yarmouth Norfolk
This is such a pretty product the shade is gorgeous and it lovely to wear over the top of lipsticks or on its own doesn’t feel tacky on the lips and you cannot feel the glitter! I would definitely buy these again it’s great if you want to add abit of sparkle to your favourite colour shades or if you just want to wear it over your lips on its own
Denise C.
['Vancouver', ''], BC
Love this lip topper, I put it on the centre of my lips to make them pop and appear bigger. I definitely recommend! Packaging is sleek, once applied on the lips you can see the sparkle shine from far away! Love!
Sophie H.
Liverpool
Such a gorgeous product!! Put it over the top of every single lipstick I own and it literally looks amazing!! Bought it from Cult beauty and was very affordable! Will 100% be buying again when I run out!
Gemma R.
Luxury in its best form, sleek packaging, luxurious product, makes my lips look fuller and more appealing, bought it from beauty bay for £13.50