BY JOUER COSMETICS

Ultra-fine pearls and luminescent pigments create the ultimate, "lit-from-within" glow. This creamy, powder formula is long-wearing, highly pigmented, and layers with our best-selling cream Highlighter for the perfect radiant finish.

Tips:

Apply with a dense powder brush for even more payoff and glow.

Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Calcium, Sodium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain / Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77499)].

Coralie 💄.
Montréal, QC
Review for: Other more...
I own the jouer highlighter in the shade skinny dip and it’s honestly the creamiest, most blinding highlighter ever and I’m in love. It’ll legit make you glow in the dark this is magic. I definitely recommend it to everyone. I’m wearing it in the picture.
vicky b.
UK
ABSOLUTELY adore this product!! Best by far of all highlighters I’ve bought, from high range or low range. It has the three, cute, gold compacts with small mirror inside. Ideal for travelling in your bag. The texture of them are so soft and creamy powder, you only need to use a small amount to have a healthy glow. They are lovely toned and nicely pigmented. The box they arrive is outstanding too! Definitely a high five for me and will be buying this range again
Angelica H.
Review for: Other more...
Love this product the highlighter is very nice as it’s not glittery on your face. It looks the glass effect on your face
ashley b.
Davenport
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this formula, the one I have (citrine) came in broken and I was able to fix it super easily. You can tell the powder is very fine. It’s very creamy and extremely pigmented. Well worth the money and I plan on buying more shades!
Jessica H.
I have the Jouer highlight in “Ice”, I bough it on Beautylish and I absolutely love it. It’s beautiful and definitely gives you that glow you want. It’s also buildable if it whenever you want that extra glow. I definitely recommend this product!Jouer Powder Highligher - Rose Quartz
Klara P.
Piran
One of my faves, I love pairing it with my Ofra highlighter when I want an intense glow but I love it soo much by itself as well. I love that it’s buildable and can be intense when I want it too but I also use it for an over all glow and it doesn’t exaggerate my texture❤️
Zoe g.
Great northern road, Aberdeen
AMAZING one of the best highlighter I have used it’s similar to becca opal but better
it’s not got any glitter just pure metallic high shine buttery powder blends like a dream
Chelsea H.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
Review for: Rose Gold more...
Beautiful yet subtle highlighter. If you dont want to go bling crazy on your cheek this is the highlighter to use.
Shannon M.
Highlands , Invergordon
This has completely changed my views on highlighters! I won't lie, when I first swatched it I was quite nervous because it doesn't really look like much but on the skin it is beautiful 😍 so bright and reflective, and the perfect shade which I think would suit a lot of skin tones! It makes my skin look insanely smooth and has made me realised how textured my other highlighters look on my skin! Definitely a must buy product!!
Catherine S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I take the jouer highlighter in Citrine. The pigmentation of this highlight is amazing it gives you that bling and wet look. Better than a lot of high-end I have used. You get a lot for your money and it does blend with your skin. Finalement, this colour is the perfect gold for fair skin !💕
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Does this go on smooth or chalky?
Marie-Anne R.
Sherbrooke, QC
Does anyone with SUPER PALE skin used the citrine shade? It looks soooo pretty but I’m scared it’s going to be too dark! I hate it when you can see a dark line when you’re not in direct light.
Jackelyn S.
Are these better than the ABH highlights?
Alice G.
Exeter
I have very pale skin but still want a gold glow. too dark?!

Amazon