BY JOUER COSMETICS

Ultra-fine pearls and luminescent pigments create the ultimate, "lit-from-within" glow. This creamy, powder formula is long-wearing, highly pigmented, and layers with our best-selling cream Highlighter for the perfect radiant finish.

Tips:

Apply with a dense powder brush for even more payoff and glow.

Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Calcium, Sodium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain / Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77499)].

Brooklyn M.
united states
I got the one with the pink tone. And it was chalk, chalk, chalk, didnt like it at all the the color was beautiful in the pan till I tried it out. Try to wet the brush and it works a litrle better
Nicole A.
Middleton Road, Newark
I received this highlighter as a present for Christmas last year and it is absolutely stunning! Very creamy despite being a powder and does not display chunks of glitter on the face - is more of a 'glow'. However, the powder is very fragile as it has recently smashed in the pan which broke my heart!!
Savannah L.
Gorgeous highlighter, but it's too dark for my fair skin tone. It clearly looks like a line of highlighter on me. I use it as an eyeshadow instead. Would probably be amazing on medium or olive skin tones.
sav D.
Elk Grove
So I bought this with big expectations and while it is a beautiful shade the packaging is not made well enough! Both my friend and I's pan broke the very first time we travelled with it! I am not sure I will be repurchasing because of this but I guess if you make sure it won't travel in a makeup bag, then maybe yours won't break.
Natalia K.
LONDON
Blinding highlighter but only for the first few hours as it tends to wear off on my skin after 4/5 hours. None of my highlighters ever do this (and believe me, I have a lot) so this is disappointing for something at this price point. It's a stunning highlighter formula as it isn't chunky in the slightest and just glides on to the skin. Citrine is also a beautiful colour but the longevity is not there for some reason, as I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem!
Amy Z.
Guelph , ON
Rose quartz is stunning but it does have really chunky glitter and falls everywhere when applied
Chelsea H.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
Review for: Rose Gold more...
Beautiful yet subtle highlighter. If you dont want to go bling crazy on your cheek this is the highlighter to use.
Kimberly G.
Aurora
Purchased at: Jouer Cosmetics
Review for: Rose Gold, Rose Quartz more...
This is a beautiful buttery soft highlighter. It delivers amazing shine and doesn’t emphasize my texture. It’s a bit too soft though it doesn’t take much to crack and brake. I’d definitely recommend
Monica K.
Maple Grove , MN
My 3 pack came with, Ice, Rosegold and Skinny dip. All are great for color payoff. It will stay put all day. But on me it does find and settle in fine lines and exaggerates them.
Kari Q.
Brooklyn
This product belonged to my friend I tried it out for a night out and I was in love with the shade. Although I felt like the glow could be more blinding, I did at the same time liked how subtle it showed up on my skin.
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Does this go on smooth or chalky?
Marie-Anne R.
Sherbrooke, QC
Does anyone with SUPER PALE skin used the citrine shade? It looks soooo pretty but I’m scared it’s going to be too dark! I hate it when you can see a dark line when you’re not in direct light.
Jackelyn S.
Are these better than the ABH highlights?
Alice G.
Exeter
I have very pale skin but still want a gold glow. too dark?!

Amazon