BY JOUER COSMETICS

Ultra-fine pearls and luminescent pigments create the ultimate, "lit-from-within" glow. This creamy, powder formula is long-wearing, highly pigmented, and layers with our best-selling cream Highlighter for the perfect radiant finish.

Tips:

Apply with a dense powder brush for even more payoff and glow.

Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Calcium, Sodium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide. May Contain / Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77499)].

Leah G.
Hebron, ME
This is my favorite highlighter in the whole world. There’s actually a cute story on how I got it. My mom was wearing and it and I commented on it, so the next day I woke up with a brand new one under my pillow! How sweet. Blend of pink and gold, very easy to apply. Definitely recommend!
Aseel A.
Powder highlighter trio set by jouercosmetics
One of my finds at nordstromrack is this limited edition beautiful set by Jouer for Just $12.97 the retail price is $39.00 so It kinda 60% saving it’s really good highlighter
Darian J.
Belton, MO
LOOOOVE. I won all of Jouer’s highlighter collection on Snapchat this year and had never had the chance to try them before AND IF YOU HAVE NOT TRIED THEM YET YOU ARE MISSING OUT. THEY ARE SUPER SOFT AND LOOK FLAWLESS ON. I love using them as an inner eye corner highlight!
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Beautiful peachy bronze shade. I got this in a set and it’s a little too dark when I am fair (so most of the year), but beautiful when i have some color. This would be so stunning on medium and deeper skin tones. Great summer highlight!
Palm T.
If you like a blinding but sheer result highlighter then this is for you. It is not like ofra pr becca that is creamy and pigmented. It is pigmented but it doesn't feel creamy however it does feel wet .I do like the shade in the Rose Gold. I don't usually use those kind of shade but if you like the natural glowy but highlighting result. this is it! Made in USA and Not tested on Animals
Nikole R.
Elk River, MN
Review for: Rose Quartz more...
This highlighter is BEAUTIFUL! It’s really creamy and has the most beautiful pale pink/pear undertones. Very easy to blend and the glow is very buildable and has the ability to be blinding or subtle depending on your preference. Only reason I gave four stars is because it is a little on the pricier side for the amount of product, but to me it’s worth it.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Rose Quartz more...
I’m going to be honest, I’m not the one into pinky or rosy highlighters but man this is so different from everything or there. I can’t describe the texture of this highlighter. It goes on so smoothly and melts into your skin. It’s definitely metallic high shine booming highlighter perfect for Night out. It lasted really long my skin too. And it didn’t enhance any skin texture.
Emily H.
Rutherford, NJ
I am completely obsessed with these highlighters, I have rose quartz and citrine and they are the most amazing shades. Rose quartz is perfect for when you have that summer glow and really all you need is a bold brow and some lashes and you are good to go
Anaihya C.
This highlight will wow you, even just in my terrible lighting it is so bright & beautiful. On the website it looked like it might be too light for me, then I got it & it looked really dark, then I put it on & it was a pretty gold champagne color & it looks so good! I love it!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
Jouer makes the softest, most beautiful highlighters. They are blinding without being glittery, and they feel like butter. Every time I wear a Jouer Highlight I get complimented on how my skin looks. These are top notch and come in so many different shades!
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Does this go on smooth or chalky?
Marie-Anne R.
Sherbrooke, QC
Does anyone with SUPER PALE skin used the citrine shade? It looks soooo pretty but I’m scared it’s going to be too dark! I hate it when you can see a dark line when you’re not in direct light.
Jackelyn S.
Are these better than the ABH highlights?
Alice G.
Exeter
I have very pale skin but still want a gold glow. too dark?!

Amazon