Jouer Cosmetics Matte Moisture Tint

This lightweight mattifying moisture tint evens out imperfections and leaves your skin with a velvety smooth finish with its Multi-Mineral Complex. SPF 15 protects from UVA & UVB rays while Vitamins A, C & E deliver rich antioxidants to the skin. Oil Free. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Perfect for all skin types.

Marie P.
Maryville, TN
I looooove this stuff! It provides a daily base of SPF for my face while moisturizing, mattifying AND tinting! It’s miraculous. I have dark circles under my eyes that this masks perfectly. I also have dry spots on my chin and forehead that I use this moisture tint on and it minimizes any chance of peeling or flaking, while providing a really nice, even color!
Shayla D.
madison, OH
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade linen. I would recommend purchasing a shade lighter because it does oxidize a bit. I love the finish and buildable coverage this gives (easily able to be medium coverage) it also moisturizers my dry skin and looks great without primer. Its fabulous in the summer especially as its lightweight. Lasts all day on my skin.
Rachel B.
Review for: Other more...
I’ve been using this as a foundation for years. I have very sensitive skin and have found that this is one of the few products that don’t break me out. There is quite a bit of coverage for a tinted moisturizer. Has a smooth matte finish.
Jordan B.
I've used this a few times, and I like the way that it sets. I'm the type of person who just always has to set my foundation. But if you're someone who can just let it set and leave it then that's great too! I also enjoy this foundation because you can layer it and its very buildable!
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Beige Rose more...
I purchased this in the color Nude for my oily skin. I live in California, so it is hot here most of the year. I used a primer underneath, and it gave me really nice coverage. I blended it in with a beauty blender, and then set it with a powder. I did not have any issues of it caking up on my skin, or making my pores look larger, and I have big pores. I do think if you have dry skin this will not work for you, because it is made to help keep skin matte. So if you have dry patches on your skin it will accentuate this. I myself exfoliate my skin at least once a week, so I do not have this problem. Great product for oily skin, light to medium coverage.
Tiffany L.
Minneapolis , Mn
Love this! It gives me the most even, yet light coverage and blurs imperfections beautifully! It does not look heavy or cakey, but it can cling to dry patches. Definitely something worth purchasing if you already have pretty nice skin and just want something light to even your complexion, but if you want to cover more, than this may not be right for you. Doesn't break me out unless I wear it for like 12 hours or I wear it for a few days in a row, but that's already because my skin is really sensitive. This is one of my favorite products and I'm so glad I purchased this!
Kayla B.
First off, I truly love this entire line! But the fact that Jouer has a MATTE tinted moisturizor just made my life! It's just enough coverage and keeps shine at bay all day!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Cosmetics Spf 15 more...
I love the luminizing moisture tint but this one should be even more perfect for me so I was super psyched to put this on my wish list for Mother's Day. Unfortunately, EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT I WANT FROM BEAUTY BAR IS OUT OF STOCK right now. Really bad timing to not replenish stock considering Mom's Day is coming up and I have sample society discounts I wanted to use on the things I got in my box. Can't get any of it right now because all 3 items I want have been unavailable for some time now. PLEASE REPLENISH so I can give you my business! I also want CoTZ natural skin SPF cream and the Hanskin sheet mask. If my discount expires and I can't get these items soon I'm going to have to purchase all of it elsewhere. :o(
jaime s.
Plymouth , MN
For some who loves there face matte I would definitely recommend this product. It does a good job making your face matte without it looking caked on. Which who does love!
Jennifer H.
I have dry skin, but wow is this stuff amazing! I love it during the summer when I know I'm going to sweat in this Texas heat. I bought mine from Birchbox with a discount code, but I will definitely be repurchasing this even if I can only find it at full price. And for how unique it is, I think the price is definitely worth it. Jouer knows what they're doing.

Pro: The sunscreen is physical, so it's perfect for those who have reactions of chemical sunscreen.

Cons: The expiration on this product is fairly quick for someone who doesn't wear base every day.
Norbeliss M.
Does this get cakey throughout the day?
Derricka M.
What's the best kind of foundation finish to wear with this product?
Magnolia S.
Alexandria, VA
Do y'all find this more long-lasting than others? My face tends to get oily as the day goes on!
Reagan C.
Is this really matte? Who long does it stay matte? How do you apply yours with a brush, sponge,or hands! Is it worth the money? How is the coverage?
Amanda P.
is this for combination oily skin? what do you think about oxidation throughout the day? what would be the wear time on this foundation?