Jouer Cosmetics Long-Wear Lip Crème Matte - Tawny Rose uploaded by Cody w.

BY JOUER COSMETICS

Jamie J.
Cedar Rapids
I found Jouer with their holiday lip sets. I'm in love. The lip creme goes on flawlessly. It stays on for hours. 8 hours later and I still don't have to reapply. It's non-drying, not cakey or flakey, not sticky, and it's hydrating. I can put this on over dry chapped lips and my lips look and feel better when I take it off. Truly a miracle.
Michelle T.
Lake St Louis, MO
Hands-down my favorite liquid lip formula. Extremely longwear, highly pigmented, no feathering, no sticking together, and GORGEOUS shades!!! It's one layer and done for the day! The only time I needed to touch up was after eating spaghetti. I recommend this formula to EVERYONE! If it seems dry, a tiny bit of balm under works wonders.
Nataly P.
Pittsburg , CA
The best mauve pink liquid lipstick! I purchased this last year and have been wearing it ever since! It very pigmented! It’s priced ok . It’s easy to apply and smooth on the lips ! I do recommend this to everyone
Crystal 💁.
This color is nice for any skin tone it is beautiful and can be mixed with many other colors and glosses.
Melissa D.
Folsom, CA
Such a beautiful color and so comfortable on the lip. Fells luxurious. And I love the compact size.
Cerys N.
cardiff
Adore this matte lipstick ! If I am ever going for that dark purple smokey eye this always fits perfectly in with the look ! The amount of compliments I get when wearing it is shocking ! Can’t wear it without getting asked where it’s from !
Claire D.
I really enjoy this formula as it is creamy and does not dry out the lips. The only downside is that I find it doesn't last quite as long as the Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick and the smell is a little sweet