Jouer Cosmetics Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint Sunscreen SPF 20 - Blush uploaded by Grace B.

BY JOUER

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint Sunscreen SPF 20 You know how your whole face seems to brighten when you laugh out loud? Or how radiant you look in candlelight? Get that gorgeous glow every day with this shimmery tint. It evens out the look of your skin tone and protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays, all while making your complexion look flawless, healthy and absolutely radiant. What You Get 1.7 fl. oz. Luminizing Moisture Tint Sunscreen SPF 20 - Blush (light with pink undertones) see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Grace B.
Grace B.
Dover, OH
I absolutely love this product! It has a beautiful finish and it is not exaggerate my pores. Even though I has a slightly pricey price tag I definitely think it is worth it. I would for sure by this again and I think you should too.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Delightful and Gorgeous! Jouer has a special touch for creating color which is kind to skin as well as most becoming. I bought their “Tint” for lips and cheeks in “Orchid,” which is actually a creamy bronzed cranberry. It is so lightweight that there is no battling the skin on your cheeks to place the color EXACTLY where you want it to be, along with your lips. There is at least one color perfect for every woman. It imparts a gorgeous, flattering flush which you don’t have to touch up every hour. While the tint on my lips faded a little more quickly than that on my cheeks (I was talking, drinking coffee and water, etc.), I was surprised that by late afternoon I was still radiant. The tiny size of the compact makes it perfectly portable for even the tiniest handbag, but it offers plenty of color to keep you glowing.
Laura-Ann J.
Laura-Ann J.
Philadelphia
Although I definitely have blemishes and a few areas of hyperpigmentation, I'm not really concerned with them being visible. If you are a full-coverage foundation loyalist (hey,do you) it's not likely that you'll enjoy this. This product is my ride or die because it's lightweight, contains a mineral sunscreen and makes my skin still look like my skin, but better. It makes me look luminous and glowing without looking or feeling greasy. I hope Jouer keeps this one around. I don't even have a desire to try other foundations or skin tint products because I love this so much.
Ellyn L.
Ellyn L.
Loveland, CO
In my top 3 favorite foundations. The coverage is sheer so it might not be for everyone. It has a supermodel glow that it gives the skin without looking glittery or having exaggerated pores. Thw spf is a great bonus for summer.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Peoria, AZ
This is the perfect summer foundation! I provides excellent luminous coverage and feels lightweight.
Marny T.
Marny T.
Cardston, AB
This is my everyday go to makeup whenever im in a hurry or go to work..i love this tinted moisturizer it has spf as well.!