MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossJouer Cosmetics
High Pigment Lip Gloss - Maiden Lane

Jouer Cosmetics High Pigment Lip Gloss - Maiden Lane

by Jouer Cosmetics

This weightless, creamy gloss delivers full-coverage color that glides on smoothly and moisturizes the lips with jojoba Seed Oil and Coconut oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jouer Cosmetics High Pigment Lip Gloss - Maiden Lane!
Tiffany Y.
Lebanon, PA
Jouer Cosmetics High Pigment Lip Gloss - Maiden Lane uploaded by Tiffany Y.
I got this in my May's Boxy Charm! I received the shade : Rodeo. I am usually not a lippie girl...just because it gets caught in my hair and makes a mess. HOWEVER- I LOVE THIS GLOSS. It has just enough color but not too much for a girl who usually doesn't do lips. It is super hydrating and not sticky at all. This is also my first Jouer product and I am very impressed. It will not be my last. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer S.
Atlanta, GA
Jouer Cosmetics High Pigment Lip Gloss - Maiden Lane uploaded by Jennifer S.
Review for: High Pigment Lip Gloss - Fifth Ave
Got this in my boxycharm box and i love it, really cute and they have so many different shades.
Yesenia R.
Ocala, FL
Rodeo shade is my favorite especially when I do a ombré lip look 🥰🥰🥰🥰 it’s easy to apply n it’s not sticky at all 😉😊
kylie K.
Review for: High Pigment Lip Gloss - Champs-Elysees
I absolutely love this gloss! I’ve never been into glosses but this one really made me want to buy more. It’s a beautiful nude color, perfect for any event. I love that it’s not extremely shiny and also not sticky. It’s really pigmented, not sheer at all, so it can be worn by itself. Best gloss ever!
Sara G.
Croydon, PA
Jouer Cosmetics High Pigment Lip Gloss - Maiden Lane uploaded by Sara G.
Review for: High Pigment Lip Gloss - Champs-Elysees
I am not a lip gloss type of girl, I love my mattes. I received this as a bonus from a purchase I made from jouer and wow. It turned me into a lip gloss lover. The color is beautiful, it's opaque, non sticky, and has a beautiful shine to it. I just love it. I don't think I'll find another gloss as good as this.
Rachel R.
Shirley
This is an absolutely gorgeous shade! Got this for free with a purchase on International Women’s Day and this is the real standout to me! Formula is amazing. It’s not sticky for a gloss. But the staying power isn’t great. It did last for a couple of hours without needing a touch-up, though, which really isn’t too bad for a lip gloss. Highly recommend this product and color. It’s too beautiful!
Faith R.
Vista, CA
Review for: High Pigment Lip Gloss - Champs-Elysees
This gloss is my favorite! It’s very pigmented and very glossy, but not sticky in the slightest. It’s very comfortable. The only problem it does not last long. That’s expected since it isn’t liquid lipstick; I will still continue to wear it.
Kelly D.
Purchased at: Jouer Cosmetics
Review for: High Pigment Lip Gloss - Champs-Elysees
This is a really great gloss. It smells incredible, like cake. It is a super thin formula that is really moisturizing and highly pigmented. I plan to buy like 4 more shades
Angelina P.
Fort Meade
Review for: High Pigment Lip Gloss - Champs-Elysees
This to me is something I would put on for a quick picture or something. This lip gloss is not my go to. But it did Moisturize my lips.
Lily F.
Finleyville, PA
Review for: High Pigment Lip Gloss - Park Ave
i’m usually not one for lip glosses but this is so good. it isn’t sticky and slimy. it plumps you my lips and gives the right amount of coverage. this is a go to lip gloss for sure

Looking for your answer?