BY JOUER

Jouer's lightweight luminous loose powder instantly brightens and enhances the complexion with soft, opalescent light-reflective pigments. When swept across skin, the finely milled pigments leave a healthy and fresh complexion with a hint of shimmer. The translucent formula is enriched with Vitamin E, Chamomile, Cucumber, and Pomegranate Extracts to calm and soothe skin. Perfect for all skin types and skin tones. see more...

Amanda P.
I am seriously surprised that I happen to be the first one to review this highlighter. It is seriously amazing with skincare Vitamin E and brightening. I did used to do the Laura Mercier setting powder but didn't like all the sparkles. This is my go to for setting my makeup now. I like the color and the way it feels on my skin. Highly recommend and worth the price. This lasted me 3 months!~
Zaynab H.
Preston, Lancashire
It is shimmer, but it's really pretty! I like using this for a little depth to my skin tone without drying it out with powder. I probably put on too much, but it does show up as sparkle in the right light.