BY JOUER COSMETICS

• Anyone else have a problem with this separating on your f...1 Answers
  • Price? & which store can I purchase this instead of o...1 Answers
  • Is this Foundation good for combination skin?1 Answers
Sydnie M.
I’m a foundation junky! I have extremely dry skin so I’m always looking for a foundation that settles into my skin well without emphasizing my dry patches. I typically stay away from matte foundations but was wanting to give this one a go due to the hyaluronic acid I figured it was worth a shot. This is insanely full coverage one pump and your whole face is COVERED it wears well throughout the day and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dried out! If you’re dry but want a matte finish give this foundation a shot! If you order it online it’s very descriptive and you should be able to find your match no problem! I believe you also get 20% off your first order so that is definitely an added bonus!
Valerie B.
california, ['', '', '']
This foundation is high coverage! The  Jouer Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation, Fawn little goes a long way and I really like this foundation. I have 2 shaded Fawn which is more of and golden sand. I mix the 2 together for a flawless finish. The only thing I can say that I am not happy with is the colors that are described are not really what they are. The Fawn is a yellowish tint and the Golden Sand is orangeish however they change to lighter when it sets. I really like this for full coverage days or night time looks!
Andrea J.
Fairfield
This stuff is pretty amazing. It is so pigmented and so full coverage that a dime size amount will cover the entire face. They have a good amount of shades and the price isn’t too ridiculous. It is extremely full coverage but doesn’t feel heavy. It lasts really well but there is slight transfer so that why only 4 stars. Can’t wait to get my right color!!!
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
I really like the way it feels on my skin. It is not heavy feeling or oily, which is good. I do have to argue that this is not in any way a full coverage foundation. I would say his is medium to natural coverage. This remind me of the bare minerals dropper foundation.
Update: I put it in this morning with my normal primer and OMG did I look cakey and dry. I had to totally restart my makeup and use a different foundation. I do not recommend.
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I did not enjoy this foundation. While it was very light and had a lot of full coverage it just did not hold up. It transferred off of my skin with the lightest touch. I also found it just sat on top of my skin. This may be asking too much, but I want medium to full coverage that does not look like a maks on my face. The color range was great. I think foundation is specific to the individual user. This may work for others just not for me!
Sabrina B.
Portland , OR
On the fence about this one. I like the shade match and it seems a little goes a long way but I felt it looked a bit cakey? I used my normal primer. It also did not seem as full coverage to me as I was expecting after reading reviews about it. It’s not a bad price and I hate returning things so I’ll probably give it a few more tries before I make up my mind.
Viktorija A.
I don't use this exact shade. I use Bisque. Now this foundation is my new favorite foundation that I use! I don't need to use much to cover my whole face, the product doesn't feel heavy, and I work 8 hour days and it stays all day even tho I have VERY oily skin! I have tried many foundations and I always keep going back to this!
Torey K.
This is my holy grail! I love everything about this foundation! I am a full coverage girl and this is fulllll coverage! The price is on point and I will continue to wear this foundation daily!! I would recommend this product to anyone with normal to combination oily skin, because it is very vey matt. All in all this is my favorite!
Jacky K.
Hemet, CA
COVERAGE! I have never tried such a full coverage foundation. a little goes a long long way. I feel it can be a little drying but with a hydrating primer, looks great on dry skin types. On my skin, it did last all day and felt light weight. There is a little less than other foundations, but because you need so little i dont see this as a problem.
Tonya W.
This foundation is definitely full coverage but it surprisingly doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I’ve worn it alone or mixed in with another foundation and both times it left me with a beautiful matte finish and an even skin tone. My only issue is on its own it can cling to dry patches.
Meghan G.
Will this cover up post acne marks?
Joshlyn P.
I've seen NikkieToutorials use this and it looked amazing with bomb coverage? Does it last all day? What skin types does it fit best?
Nicole M.
What primer recommend to use with this? I have combo skin
Taya S.
I have a lot of rosacea. Will this foundation cover all of it? Most of the time, my redness ends up showing through foundation. Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation - Shell
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this Foundation good for combination skin?