Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation

by Jouer Cosmetics

Supreme coverage, lightweight, and long wearing. Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation creates an impeccable, airbrushed matte finish instantly. Simply smooth a small amount of the concentrated formula onto the skin with Jouer’s Essential Precision Foundation Brush and buff to reveal your perfect complexion.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Mica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Allantoin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5. May Contain/Peut Contenir (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Is this product good for oily skin ?
Is any of the base product good from Jouer? I'm yet to try something from that brand!
How long with this bottle last before repurchase after daily use -[product:jouer-cosmetics-essential-high-coverage-creme-foundation]?
Start your review of Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation!
Paulina E.
Bowling Green , KY
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation uploaded by Paulina E.
Review for: Beige Nude
Me encanta esta base hace que parezca que tienes Facetune en tu rostro es de alta cobertura y trabaja para piel grasa y seca si la sabes trabajar dura mucho tiempo puesta
Kelly M.
South River, NJ
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation uploaded by Kelly M.
Review for: Golden Sand
If you love full coverage then this is a must have ! It’s super thin in formula so it’s really easy to blend. A little goes a long way with this foundation so you don’t need to apply a lot to get good coverage. Has a nice soft matte finish.Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation uploaded by Heather H.
Review for: Beige Nude
I received a sample of this with my order from Jouer. It is definitely full coverage. I found it a little hard to blend though. I used a wet beauty blender, but might try a brush next time to see if that works better. It stays on well throughout the day.
Cheyenne S.
vandalia
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation uploaded by Cheyenne S.
Review for: Birch
Best full coverage foundation. Worth every penny! This is a good foundation. Hyaluronic acid is in this foundation! Love love love Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation
Christye G.
Omaha, NE
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation uploaded by Christye G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Alabaster
This is the worst foundation I have tried in a while. It ran out onto my hand like water. It was running all over. I had to work quickly to apply it to my face and blend it because it dried incredibly fast. It is definitely full-coverage. It is slightly sticky. It looked weird. I moved to have different lighting. My pores look huge. My fine lines are exacerbated. My skin looks rough. It highlighted every bit of texture on my face. I look like a shiny golf ball. The quality of this foundation was awful. I would expect to find a product this terrible at a dollar store, not Sephora. It’s the worst foundation since the Il Makiage disaster of last spring. No, thank you.
Melissa V.
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation uploaded by Melissa V.
Review for: Cameo
This foundation sounded soooo promising! Skincare plus long wear makeup. Great on paper not so great on my combination oily skin! First off a little goes a long way to cover the face it leaves a flawless finish and blends like a dream (I used a sponge.)! However I think perhaps this foundation is best suited for dryer skin types to normal. Because this baby did not cooperate with my skin or my usual setting powders. My contour looked blotchy and the powder would not blend with the foundation, it just kinda set and sunk in place. After 3 hours of wear inside an air conditioned place, my nose began to separate, then came my forehead, followed by my chin. I really wanted this to work out but sadly this foundation is not for me. *Photo is me after 5 hours of wear, again I’m on the oily side, hence why we didn’t workout*
Jasmine A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation uploaded by Jasmine A.
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation uploaded by Jasmine A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Vanilla
*sorry about the big lighting change in pics, lol* I used a sample of this foundation to try it out and oh my lord I would say this foundation is nearly perfect. The formula is super liquid, like nyx foundation drops which made me feel like this wasn’t going to cover well at all. Boy was I wrong, this blends like a dream especially with a flat top foundation brush I used Flat Top Brush. The coverage is amazing at it is very buildable. It didn’t need a powder on top for me it dries down by itself. The finish is a satin maybe a little more of the matte side of satin. One thing about this foundation is that it did oxidize a little bit.
Jameson O.
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation uploaded by Jameson O.
Review for: Ivory
I ordered this on sale at Jouer Cosmetics. At first I was nervous to try it, but so glad I did! This is a great foundation. Good coverage not too heavy. It covered my blemishes with ease. Would def buy again.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I was very pleased with my jouer foundation its coverage was amazing it was really full coverage not medium but build able it may be a lil thick for some people but if you use a wet beauty blender it will thin it out a lil this lasted me all day
hannah N.
parkersburg, WV
I read so many reviews on this and I expected so much. It does cover well but it settled into my fine lines. Maybe a different primer would help?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toni T.
Rutland, MA
il y a un an
Anyone know why the Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation. Doesnt blend very well ?have you tried it and whats your thoughts?
Toni T.
Rutland, MA
il y a un an
Kelsie C. il y a un an
I’ve found that the less product paired with this, the better. I let my moisturizer absorb completely (about 20 mins) and then go straight in with a very minimal amount of foundation, skipping primer all together.