Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation - Alabaster uploaded by Delarae W.Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation - Alabaster uploaded by Delarae W.

BY JOUER COSMETICS

• Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation ...1 Answers
Delarae W.
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation - Alabaster is my favorite foundation. The shade range for it is amazing and makes my pale girl heart happy. It does feel a little heavy after wearing it for a couple hours but that does not bother me much. Its so full coverage and one pump will cover the entire face. Would definitely recommend
Sayaa B.
I love this foundation. Talk about a full coverage queen. They have an AMAZING shade range and this foundation is so full coverage but so lightweight and easy to wear. It’s also long wearing as long as it’s set with powder. It didn’t really break me out and it didn’t settle badly into my lines it creases. Overall I loved this foundation. It even stayed on through my baptism!!! Lol
Penny H.
This is my holy Grail foundation. Full coverage, satin matte finish and it sits on your skin so flawlessly. It is great for oily skin types and last at least a good 15 hours. If you have dry it may. Not be the best foundation for you as it can cling to dry spots. It’s $38 dollars for .68 ounces. It only takes one pump to cover your entire face. I highly recommend giving it a try.
Sarah V.
Hauser , ID
Holy pale ❤️❤️❤️ this foundation is amazing ONCE you find your proper primer! I’m an oil slick and this guy does not break up on me at all. It’s a pricey for the amount of product you get but my goodness I love it
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
I have been looking for something like this in a long time. One tiny little pump covers entire face. It is extreme full coverage. It’s so easy to use. Blends like a dream. It even conceals dark circles. The price is great. Fast shipping. I love it. Dries matte like a dream. I have color shell. It’s perfect. Zero complaints.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Not my favorite. The coverage is amazing & so it the shade range but this just feels amd looks so heavy. I'll wear this on days I know I won't wear makeup long.
Rhona T.
Lincoln
Love the colour of this as it actually matched my skin tone, struggle to find a full coverage foundation so pale with pink undertones. Although you get less product than a usual foundation a lot does go along way! One pump is plenty to cover the entire face. The only issue i have with it is it does tend to stick to dry patches, and considering I’m very oily and didn’t even notice those in the first place I imagine this would be awful for someone with dry skin.
Abbie S.
Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation - Alabaster Hi guys! Recently received Jouer foundation as a gift and was wondering what the best water-based primer is to use with!