Jouer Cosmetics Bouquet D'Amour Six Shade Blush Palette uploaded by Ms.Makeup 2.Jouer Cosmetics Bouquet D'Amour Six Shade Blush Palette uploaded by Evelyn S.

BY JOUER COSMETICS

A pressed-powder palette with velvety-smooth blushes that deliver full-pigment color and blend to a perfect finish. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This blush palette offers a combination of matte and shimmer shades in warm and cool tones to create the perfect natural flush and add warmth to cheeks. It features four shades from the popular Blush Bouquet Dual Blush Palettes (sold separately), and two all-new, exclusive shades. It's all packaged in a stylish compact, featuring an exclusive Jouer design and their signature pink and gold colors. This Set Contains:- 6 x 0.11 oz/ 3 g Treasure Me (shimmering, warm, bronze tangerine), Marigold (shimmering, warm, golden peach), Know Me (shimmering, cool, soft pink), Adore Me (matte, warm, dusty peach), Kiss Me (matte, warm, carnation pink), Seduce Me (matte, cool, berry pink) see more...

• Is this any good? Hows the pigment and how long does it l...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried it yet . Is it good? Confused about whet...2 Answers
  • Oh wooow nice color?1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
If you have tried Jouer’s dual blush palettes, then you will absolutely love this! The palette consists of six nearly full size pans of their best selling, popular blush shades, which covers nearly all skin tones. There is a gorgeous tangerine bronze shade, a peach coral shade, a light bubblegum pink shade, a more nude matte peach shade, a deeper rosy pink shade, and a cool mauve, berry shade. The top row of shades have a bit of shimmer in the blush, where the bottom shades are matte. This combination makes it suitable for those who like matte blushes, those who like a shimmering, glowing blush, or those who like to mix both. The shimmer blushes could easily be used as blush toppers as well too! I love the packaging that Jouer uses & develops. It’s very clean, luxurious and feminine. The formula of these blushes are just amazing. Product picks up beautifully on the brush, very little kick back, the pigment and color build up beautifully, no patchiness, no dryness, and just blends out effortlessly.
Ms.Makeup 2.
Naples
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a beautiful palette. I knew as soon as I saw it was coming out that I had to add it to my collection. I bought it at Sephora before they even had it out on the shelf, lol. The formula is smooth and pigmented, it applies beautifully. The shades are unique and last on the skin. I would highly recommend picking this up.
Katina N.
Nampa
Absolutely love this product. The colors are gorgeous, the pigment very rich. I love that I can use one color or mix and match. Even the more bronze color works beautifully as a eye color. It doesn't work as nicely as a cheek color with my skin tone, but I feel I will be able to get incredible use out of this pallet.
sade m.
Sayreville, NJ
Jouer has the most beautiful blushes. They are super pigmented and blendable. The colors are buildable as well so you dont have to worry about a strong punch of color all at once. The formula is not too powdery. The price is great for such high quality products. Ever since they had the mystery bags I have been a huge fan.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
i was on the hunt for talc free blush and i came across this palette. i can not leave the house without at least a little blush on. these are PIGMENTED! my favorite is the bottom left for my cheek bones and the top left for the apples of my cheeks
Kristi T.
This is a very lovely blush palette. The colors are beautiful, pigmented and go on smoothly. I don’t use all the colors bc I’m fair skinned and they all don’t work for me but I go in with a light hand in the others and build from there
heba a.
La
Purchased at: Amazon
Good feeling and food jouer i like it very much it is perfect try it and you will really like it because all my family used it and they like it end still use it 4now 😍😍 my favorite colors and my sisters favorite colors 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩😍😍😍
Emily O.
North Richland Hills, TX
Jouer blushes are some of the best on the market. My personal favorite is the rose gold blush. Any blushes I recommend from them, though. If the colors look appealing to you and you want it, get it. No regrets with mine.
Hilary G.
Castroville, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I ordered this because I was almost all out of blush and saw a YouTubed review that they loved the Jouer blushes and they are so right!!!!! Such great pigment that lasts all day. I love all the colors, shimmer and matte. Great value for the price. Normally the duos are 30$ so I feel like this was a steal! I highly highly highly recommend!!!
Laurina B.
Colorado Springs
Such a good formula! It blends very nicely and has a varieity of shades and finishes! The only drawback is the packaging feels very cheap and the mirror is not high quality. Jouer Cosmetics Bouquet D'Amour Six Shade Blush Palette
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this any good? Hows the pigment and how long does it last?
Cosmetic C.
miami
Has anyone tried it yet . Is it good? Confused about whether to purchase this or becca and khloe collectiob
Karlie K.
Saint John, IN
How does this work with pale skin? Does anyone recommend it? I’ve heard jouer blushes are beautiful but I’ve never tried anything by the brand.
Denii r.
london
How good it is?
Kayla H.
Brandon, MS
How is this palette? Is it worth the money? How is the pigmentation?

Sephora