Jouer Blush Bouquet - Adore uploaded by Ashley H.Jouer Blush Bouquet - Adore uploaded by Venus O.

BY JOUER

What it is: A pair of velvety-smooth blushes. What it does: These complementary shades deliver full-pigment color and blend to a perfect finish. How to use: With a blush brush, lightly sweep the powder and apply to the apple of your cheeks. Apply as often as needed. Style Name: Jouer Blush Bouquet. Style Number: 5576259. Available in stores. see more...

• How would this look on light to medium skin tones?1 Answers
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
Best blush on the market!! These are so finely milled and just melt into your skin. This is the perfect brownish peach that looks so natural on me. This really does melt into the skin and doesn’t sit on top. Yes, the price is a-little high, but oh so worth it. This has become my everyday blush!
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
My new favorite obsession. I am just completely infatuated with this blush. It’s the perfect shade, I like to mix them. It’s pigmented!! One side is matte, one side has a slight glow, but not shimmery or glittery. It is so flattering and gorgeous. And that packaging just makes my heart flutter. I just love it!!
Alyssa K.
Indianapolis
This is my perfect everyday blush. I don’t use the shades individually, I kind of just mix them together. Definitely buildable so it’s hard to overdo it. I love that one of the shade is matte and the other has a slight shimmer. Would 100% buy again!
Ashley H.
Merrimack
Best blush for fair skin tones!! I use this every day. It’s is slightly translucent but I like that and you can always build it up for more pigment. I like mixing both shades. I will definitely buy again but this product goes a long way and will last a long time. This is my all time fav blush. It’s blends so easily! It also has super pretty packaging and a great mirror.
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
These are really flattering on the the skin and blend very easily. I love how natural these colors look on the skin. The lighter one on its own is pretty light so I actually mix the two
shades. Very nice peachy shade for the summer. I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing one of the other colors to try as well. I just discovered this brand and I can’t wait to try more.
Penny H.
I love this blush it is the prefect peachy nude. It glides on beautifully and has great staying power. I purchased from Jouer website. No need to build up as it is very pigmented. I would purchase again.
jesse lynn b.
Jouer rarely let's me down and I am happy to say with these blushes they most definitely did not. I will start out by saying that the packaging is stunning. It's unique, it's romantic, and it looks far more expensive than what it is. I went for the lightest set and even though they aren't super bright or dark shades they are very pigmented and look beautiful on the skin.
Amber L.
I bought this from their website and oh my goodness both colors are super flattering on my skin! I have paler skin and they give me a nice natural healthy color. Love them
Leslie S.
My new favorite! This compliments my pale skin so well. It’s subtle and blends like a dream. The shimmer side doesn’t leave chunks of glitter just a little sheen.
Fatima N.
This blush by Jouer made me break my rule this year to not buy any blusher at all .. but I resisted it for quite too long .. and finally I got it ,,, and it is so gorgeous especially this color,, worth every penny.. very settle blush shade and you cannot go wrong with it ..highly recommend it
Teri B.
How would this look on light to medium skin tones?