Jouer Age-Repairing Perfector uploaded by Sarah R.

BY JOUER

With a smooth beautiful finish, this mineral age-repairing perfector enhances and evens out complexion while fighting and repairing signs of aging and stress. The luxurious formulation of Dermaxyl Complex and the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory powers of Vitamin E, Arnica Oil, and Japanese Tea Extract revive skin's firmness and tone. Conceals the appearance of redness and other blemishes without the sensation of feeling heavy. Perfect for all skin types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeramar R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product and the container is super cute! i love having things that i can just put in my makeup bag for when i need to retouch my foundation, the only problem is that it brings very very little makeup but since i purchased it for 13.00 dollars i can't complain much.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this but it grabs on dry skin, picks back up on the sponge and leaves you blotchy with not even coverage and doesn't sit down into the skin nicely. I will not repurchase. Definitely wouldn't recommend for aged skin that is more dry and has wrinkles.
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect everyday foundation. I would say it's medium coverage. It's great for combination skin.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually not at all into cream foundations, as I have combination skin that tends toward mid-day oiliness. However, this product is great! It applies well with a dense brush or a beauty blender, and the coverage is good (I'd say medium, but is buildable). I set with some powder, and I'm good to go all day! It feels really good on the skin and stays put. I use shade no. 2, and for reference I am an NW 20 with MAC. The only thing that would make this better would be if it had SPF!