jouer Age Repairing Concealer uploaded by Elizabeth S.jouer Age Repairing Concealer uploaded by Andrea H.
8 colors available

BY JOUER

No. 5 Wheat ~ medium to tan complexions with golden undertones Combining Dermaxyl Complex and Brazilian botanicals with ultimate coverage, this concealer corrects skin imperfections while reducing the signs of aging and stress. Smooth in texture, rich in pro-Vitamin A, this heavy coverage concealer helps promote skin repair and eliminates shine. Age Repairing Concealer, No. 5 - Wheat see more...

• Is this buildable full coverage?1 Answers
  • It's really good! Does its job perfectly!1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily W.
Emily W.
I love Jouer! And this is pretty good. I purchased mine off their website. You definitely need to set it, or it will crease. And I'm not sure what "repairing" means, but decent coverage and their packaging is sleek.
Arcelia G.
Arcelia G.
Bellevue, NE
Really good coverage a little goes a long way I bought mine a bit lighter than I wanted but still great product!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Concealer is so hard to find when you want a natural look for under eyes but this does the trick. It's medium to thick coverage but is very smooth to apply and blend. I switched over when I was looking for something a little stronger in terms of covering deep blue undertones. Great find for those who are looking for the same!
NAKARY L.
NAKARY L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent I like very much I have very good coverage and it fulfills the function, it has very good coverage.
Lely R.
Lely R.
Philadelphia , PA
This is awesome!! It really hides it all. I use it on my dark spots or red bumps and voilà they're gone. I actually ended up buying another just in case. You never know. I love this stuff.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
San Bernardino, California
I ordered the Jouer concealer after seeing a YouTube feature of the Jouer cosmetics line & Owner! My thing was looking into brands that would be nurturing to my skin while I'm piling on the make-up! Especially as I'm looking towards my mid to late 30's! I'm so excited that this concealer not only gave me amazing coverage but also feels nice and doesn't crease!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me this product was a shock. I love jouer cosmetics they always give the best products and i know this got a lot of praise but i just dont like it . It didn't cover my dark circles or blemishes, i tried to build it up but it just didn't do it . It also made me have a rash under my eye so i think there was a chemical used that didn't react to my skin well.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
North Hills, CA
Is this buildable full coverage?
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Antelope , Ca
It's really good! Does its job perfectly!