Skin CareJosie Maran
Whipped Mud Mask Collection

Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Collection

This set of Whipped Mud Mask helps refine the look of skin while it nourishes and soothes. Formulated with 100 percent Pure Argan oil, each mask infuses skin with essential nutrients. Moroccan rhassoul clay, formed from volcanic ashes of the Atlas mountains, rejuvenates, detoxifies, and tones. Naturally-derived phytic acid provides mild exfoliation and delivers a brightening effect to give the skin a radiant appearance. This colorful whipped mud mask collection is designed to deliver powerful results while delighting your senses with their irresistible fragrances.

A collection of five hydrating and detoxifying mud masks, whipped together to nourish, clarify, firm, and refine skin.; This set contains - - 5 x 0.5 oz Whipped Mud Mask in Lavender Citrus, Sweet Citrus, Vanilla Apricot, Sweet Basil Mint, Cucumber Aloe; Solutions for - - Pores - Loss of firmness/elasticity - Dryness

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Collection!
Aurora, CO
3,660 reviews
I adore her Cucumber Aloe Mud Mask!! How she does it I do not know but the Argan oil of hers is in the mud mask and it is a thick and rich consistency that you have to kind of "break down" like you do to apply creme de la mer- and it recommends you start at the center of your face and work outward... It is very detoxifying as It dries and when you cleanse it off after 20 to 30 minutes (what I do- after other things) your face feels brand new. I adore this- and her other products. She is a winner. 😃
I always love natural products but this one I am not a fan of. It dries out very easily in the jar and then makes me face feel very tight when it's on. I love the Argan oil and figured this would be great but I wasn't feeling it.

Looking for your answer?