BY JOSIE MARAN

100% Pure Argan Oil infuses skin with essential nutrients while Moroccan rhassoul clay, formed from volcanic ashes of the Atlas mountains in Morocco, rejuvenates, detoxifies, and tones.

Aqua (Water)**, Propanediol**, Moroccan Lava Clay**, Maris Aqua (Sea Water)**, Glycerin**, Bentonite**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate**, Dimethyl Sulfone**, Jojoba Esters**, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax**, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Argan Oil Isostearyl Esters**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Pentylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid**, Olive Oil Decyl Esters**, Phenoxyethanol, Phytic Acid**, 4-T-Butylcyclohexanol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum**, Caprylyl Glycol, Linolenic Acid**, Maris Sal (Sea Salt)**, Magnesium Aluminum Sylicate**, Sodium Hydroxide, Squalene**, Polyglycerin-3**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax**, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract**, Tocopherol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root**, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract**, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Hannah M.
I picked up a sample of this at Sephora. I’m in my mid 30’s with aging skin, texture and pores. For makeup to apply nicely I really need some sort of exfoliating product daily as I struggle with dry patches and combination to dry skin. So it’s tricky to find something exfoliating and cleaning without being too drying. This product is amazing for making the skin feel smooth and soft without drying it out in the least. Although I don’t notice that it did a lot in cleaning out pores or making them smaller. This is where the debate comes in... is it worth the price point?? I feel there are products that can give similar result without the $50 price tag. I feel this product falls a bit short in its claims so I can’t really justify the price. However, I absolutely love the natural smell, texture and luxurious packaging of the product. I will keep looking for the perfect mask, but it’s a possibility I may come back and purchase the full size. It may be that this is something you need to use over time to let it work on those pores...
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment Unscented did me well. It deep cleaned, hydrated, detoxified and nourished my skin. I used it alone and with my Aragan oil and whipped face butter. I love how creamy and soft this texture is and how the formula didn’t over dry my skin. I loved this mud smell, usually mud stinks to me and this one is actually quite pleasant. My skin looked refined and exfoliated after using this. It wasn’t affected at all and it’s sensitive so that’s sayin something. I truly enjoyed this sample. #JosieMaran does a great job!! I love their products.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This didn't really seem to do much for me. It is hard to spread so you use a lot of product and it smells kind of weird. It doesn't really seem to do much of what it is advertised to do. Plus it is on the expensive side.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Pure luxury is the only way I know how to describe Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment. It only takes 5 to 10 minutes and it is absolutely heaven. My favorite one is Lavender. It's so yummy.
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA
didn’t really work well with my skin but it was pretty gentle. just didn’t leave a very good feel for my skin, i have combination type skin so it’s hard to really know what will work before trying.
Eunice R.
Middletown, CT
This mud mask claims to be detoxifying and hydrating but I didn't find it to be either. It hasn't really changed the state of my skin or added as much hydration as I had hoped for.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I really like how gentle this mask is compared to some others. I have sensitive so I appreciate that it does have an unscented option. So far I haven’t noticed any real improvements in my skin but I’ve only used for a couple of months. I will give another review if I see more results after further use. I think Josies products are great!!
Alexis T.
Lake Charles , LA
I decided to give this a try because it was basically free in a set on QVC. It looks like a mud mask and I love putting it in the refrigerator before I put it on. Also once it dries it easily comes off.
Jessica N.
Fort Washington
My skin was left hydrated & felt so smooth after.  All of the products in this line are fairly pricey but they are so worth it! Your skin will love you. This was my first time trying any of these products but I would say I am a fan . I would buy more products from this line .
zoey r.
100% pure Argan oil nourishes and hydrated the available scents are unscented vanilla apricot, sweet citrus, sweet basil mint, lavender citrus, and cucumber aloe
Shel G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have super sensitive skin and I'm usually scared to try mask. Some mask would burn and leave a rash and dry skin. Would this mask be safe for sensitive skin like mine?
Jessica P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I received a sample size of this mud mask and my skin felt so soft and amazing. Was wondering if the whole product is worth $48?
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
I love this mask as I got two trials size masks when ordering from Josie site. And I loved it so much that want to use almost every day...But I am looking for cheaper alternative of this amazing mask? Any suggestions? Thanks

Sephora