Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment 1.7 oz uploaded by Vannesa C.Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment 1.7 oz uploaded by Irina W.

BY JOSIE MARAN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating and detoxifying mud mask featuring nutrient-rich Argan oil and Moroccan rhassoul clay whipped together to nourish, clarify, firm, and refine skin. Solutions for: - Pores - Loss of firmness/ elasticity - Dryness If you want to know more… This Whipped Mud Mask clarifies, refines, and firms while it nourishes and soothes the complexion. It's formulated with Pure Argan Oil to enrich skin with essential nutrients, while Moroccan rhassoul clay, formed from volcanic ashes of the Atlas mountains in Morocco, rejuvenates, detoxifies, and tones. Naturally-derived phytic acid provides mild exfoliation and delivers a brightening effect to restore the natural radiance of skin. Unscented and pure, this whipped mask is designed to deliver powerful results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a clinical study after 1 week of use: - 100% of subjects showed a significant visible improvement in skin firmness - 88% of subjects showed a significant visible improvement in pore size In a consumer study after 1 week of use: - 96% agreed product provided gentle surface exfoliation - 95% agreed skin hydration was improved - 93% agreed skin felt smoother and clearer - 91% agreed pores were refined - 90% agreed skin felt softer, supple, and skin texture was improved see more...

• I received a sample size of this mud mask and my skin felt so sof...3 Answers
  • I love this mask as I got two trials size masks ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have super sensitive skin and I'm usually scared to try mask. S...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
rikkeisha l.
Port Hadlock, WA
didn’t really work well with my skin but it was pretty gentle. just didn’t leave a very good feel for my skin, i have combination type skin so it’s hard to really know what will work before trying.
Angela C.
Bristow , VA
I love using this mask! It really detox your skin! With my experience of using this, when you put it on there is a light stinging sensation. Maybe it’s a sign that my skin is being detox. It only last for 10 secs but then gives a cooling sensation afterwards. I highly recommend! My face feels super soft! Also this has no scent/ is fragrance free!
Eunice R.
Hartford
This mud mask claims to be detoxifying and hydrating but I didn't find it to be either. It hasn't really changed the state of my skin or added as much hydration as I had hoped for.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
It seems that this mask isn’t for me. I have very dry, sensitive skin and it was suggested to me. After I used it my skin didn’t feel any more hydrated. In fact, it was so dry it was flaking the next day and looked irritated. My skin hasn’t been flaky in two years now...
Samantha M.
I LOVE this mask! It’s a triple threat, with moisturizing, detoxifying, and exfoliation. It’s perfect when you need moisture and/or want to treat your skin. My face feels so soft and moisturized whenever I use it.
Michelle R.
Green Bay, WI
I can never get enough of this product! This mask works so well in refreshing my skin! It helps in clearing and hydrating my face, leaving it feel super smooth and soft!
Megan B.
I do not know why I love this mask so much. It is very expensive. And I don't really feel that it does a lot to cleanse my skin. However, I have combination skin I also have rosacea. So I'm prone to breakouts am prone to dryness. I have to do a little lot of cleansing and masks. If I don't my pores get very clogged and my rosacea looks even worse. I've noticed that this mask makes my skin feels so soft that usually after putting it on I don't need to use a moisturizer which is a rarity for me. I cannot go bear face my fi if I don't my pores get very clogged and my rosacea looks even worse. I've noticed that this mask makes my skin feels so soft that usually after putting it on I don't need to use a moisturizer which is a rarity for me. I cannot go barefaced usually because my skin will feel so dry. I repurchased this. I cannot believe I spent that much money on a mask but it really does make my skin feel so much softer.
Vannesa C.
Love love love this mask leaves my face glowing in a good way my skin doesn't looked as cracked afterwards my only problem is the price and how little product is in the jar other than that it's a perfect face mask I know the it sais unscented but it smells a little like maple oatmeal
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
This is such an amazing mask to use when your skin is feeling dehydrated. It will gently exfoliate off any dead or dry skin, help purge any breakouts, and hydrate your skin to help repair the moisture barrier. I only wish that this came in a tube rather than a jar, since it isn't very sanitary to stick your hands in a jar repeatedly.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
This smells nice and it works decently well. But it wasn't anything so impressive that I would shell out that much money for it again. It made my skin look clean. I didn't notice it really doing anything else. While I wouldn't characterize this as a bad product, it just didn't perform beyond the minimum on my skin.
Shel G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have super sensitive skin and I'm usually scared to try mask. Some mask would burn and leave a rash and dry skin. Would this mask be safe for sensitive skin like mine?
Jessica P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I received a sample size of this mud mask and my skin felt so soft and amazing. Was wondering if the whole product is worth $48?
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
I love this mask as I got two trials size masks when ordering from Josie site. And I loved it so much that want to use almost every day...But I am looking for cheaper alternative of this amazing mask? Any suggestions? Thanks