Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment 1.7 oz uploaded by Irina W.Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment 1.7 oz uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY JOSIE MARAN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating and detoxifying mud mask featuring nutrient-rich Argan oil and Moroccan rhassoul clay whipped together to nourish, clarify, firm, and refine skin. Solutions for: - Pores - Loss of firmness/ elasticity - Dryness If you want to know more… This Whipped Mud Mask clarifies, refines, and firms while it nourishes and soothes the complexion. It's formulated with Pure Argan Oil to enrich skin with essential nutrients, while Moroccan rhassoul clay, formed from volcanic ashes of the Atlas mountains in Morocco, rejuvenates, detoxifies, and tones. Naturally-derived phytic acid provides mild exfoliation and delivers a brightening effect to restore the natural radiance of skin. Unscented and pure, this whipped mask is designed to deliver powerful results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a clinical study after 1 week of use: - 100% of subjects showed a significant visible improvement in skin firmness - 88% of subjects showed a significant visible improvement in pore size In a consumer study after 1 week of use: - 96% agreed product provided gentle surface exfoliation - 95% agreed skin hydration was improved - 93% agreed skin felt smoother and clearer - 91% agreed pores were refined - 90% agreed skin felt softer, supple, and skin texture was improved see more...

• I received a sample size of this mud mask and my skin felt so sof...3 Answers
  • I love this mask as I got two trials size masks ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have super sensitive skin and I'm usually scared to try mask. S...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
I like the smell of apricot and vanilla as individual smells. This is the first time together. It's a unique, smell. I wouldn't say it's my favorite. The product felt kind of gritty applying but it is easy to apply. I'm currently at 3 minutes right now and it isn't so dry that it's cracking off (which I find a plus). It annoys me when masks dry to the extreme and it starts to fall off. ((Minutes later)) it was super easy to remove. I didn't have to scrub or do any of that annoying stuff to get the mask off. It wiped off very nicely. My skin feels hydrated and not the type of hydrated where you feel build up. I'm pleased with the results!
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this face mask! It smells amazing! I got this in one of my subscription beauty bags, and I got hooked. The price is really up there, and since it is whipped, you are essentially paying for half a jar of air. It made my face really smooth though. I would consider buying it if it came in a kit or set since I can't justifying paying so much for half a jar of air.
Yozajandy A.
El Centro, CA
This mask is not for my skin. This is just my honest review according to how my own skin felt it. It is not as smooth to apply it as I would like it to be. Also, when I take the product off my face, my face does not feel any soft nor fresh as it would with other masks I've used.
One good point for this mask would be that it is easy to take off :)
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
This mask is way better than any other mask you could buy. The whipped masks let you control how much and where you want to apply it, significantly better than any sheet mask. I have extremely oil skin and this doesn't make me break out at all and it make my make up go on so much smoothr!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Josie Maran is a fantastic brand. This mask, especially, is so good. It is on the gentler side and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It has an extremely light scent which is another plus. My skin feel hydrated and tight after using this a couple times a week.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Josie Maran is one of my most favorite skin care lines on the market. Everything in her line is made with such high quality ingredients & super hydrating due to the Argan oil she puts in it. This product leaves my skin so soft & hydrated. I recommend
I love this mask it detoxifies without drying out your skin!! When I used it I was in heaven.... My skin looked clean but soft and hydrated!!!! I recommend this for any skin type! They even have the color ones used for color therapy!!!
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Makes my skin feel soft and clean. It really gets into your pores to take out those nasty crap. It is also hydrating, sometime I don't even need moisturizer on my face because it keeps my face feeling so fresh
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I'm so sunburn and peeling off. So I need all the moisture I can get but still need to clear out to pores and I feel Josie Argan mask is doing it ! It's very smooth and light. Dedinetly does not leave me oily.
Natalie W.
I LOVE it, it does not dry your face out. It leaves your skin super soft and plump feeling. It also seemed to help clear up the breakouts on my face. I follow with Josie Maran Face milk and light oil.
Shel G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have super sensitive skin and I'm usually scared to try mask. Some mask would burn and leave a rash and dry skin. Would this mask be safe for sensitive skin like mine?
Jessica P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I received a sample size of this mud mask and my skin felt so soft and amazing. Was wondering if the whole product is worth $48?
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
I love this mask as I got two trials size masks when ordering from Josie site. And I loved it so much that want to use almost every day...But I am looking for cheaper alternative of this amazing mask? Any suggestions? Thanks