BY JOSIE MARAN #78 in Lotion

A velvety, hydrating body butter that's whipped to perfection. Josie Maran's signature ingredient, argan oil, is spun into a unique creamy butter to easily revitalize skin and restore softness while improving skin's texture. Powerful antioxidants enrich and nourish your skin as you indulge your senses with a subtle all-natural aroma. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Argan oil is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. This oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which have antiaging properties. This organic ingredient is known to help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, and radiant skin and hair.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• I've heard many good things about this, but I am on a budget. Is ...11 Answers
  • Is this body butter worth the price? Has anyone tried both this o...1 Answers
  • Do they have this in pumpkin? Like, the big tub?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Josie's body butter is insane. It smells awesome and is super-hydrating. I wish I could take a bath in this stuff. It is ultra-creamy and is unlike any other butter out there. It's not super thick, but a little goes a long way. I recently caved and bought the full-size of this after I had a 2 oz size in a kit. I do not regret it!" in 46 reviews
  • "This product is one of the only ones that I've found that can help with my dry skin. I live in the mountains and the winter air really kills me. This whipped argan oil has helped moisturize my skin and replenish it. Plus. The scent is so light and refreshing!" in 20 reviews
  • "My mom had bought this for me, and I love it. It keeps your skin super moisturized an it smells good too. Since I'm pregnant, I mainly rub it on my belly right after I shower and I haven't had any stretch marks, and I'm due in a month. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's not super thick, but a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
Nipa I.
I absolutely love love the smell! This jar is so long lasting. I have been using it for the past 5 months and just finished half the jar. I got it on a sale with a bunch of other Josie Maran goodies. But i have purchased this jar many times in the past. It makes my skin feel so smooth and sexy. Would definitely recommend :)
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
This product smells soo good. It's formula is smooth and easy to apply. It has soo many benefits for your skin. I apply this mostly at night to sooth and repair my skin. Non greasy which is great for me since I break out easily.
Kayythatch
LOVE THIS STUFF. The scents they have smell sooo good. This is good for all over the body or even your face! I use it on both! Makes your skin feel so soft and hydrated wether on the body or face
Dana F.
pittsburgh
It's Amazing!! It just melts into your skin and leaves a healthy glow.  It keeps my very dry skin hydrated all day. I have bought this product multiple times and will continue to do so.  I think it is worth every penny. I would recommend this to dry skin people it might be to hydrating for my oily skin.
Jamie M.
Windermere, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell and texture of this is incredible. It smells so good but light and perfect for after the shower. It sinks in quickly and leaves your skin so smooth and silky. Worth the price for sure for great ingridients
Jena C.
Love this body butter! It’s all natural, pure whipped Argon Oil goodness! It’s so nourishing and moisturising yet light and fluffy. It melts into the skin and relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin whilst providing all the anti-aging benefits you love!
OneDay C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received this in a Sephora Favorites and as a Sephora sample packet. My sensitive skin loves argan oil. This is a thick moisturizer my hands and legs absorbed it pretty well but there was some greasy residue that wouldn’t absorb in. Smells nice.
Caroline L.
Ellicott City
I am not a huge lotion person. So it’s telling that I’ve gone through two tubs of this and bought more. It’s heavy enough to legitimately moisturize but isn’t greasy. The vanilla apricot smell is divine. I can not recommend this enough.
Karla B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great argan butter it smells delish. This product absorbs into your skin so nicely, it does take a few mins. But its worth it. Your skin will feela and look awesome
Kirsten B.
Baltimore, MD
I have the unscented jar, but Josie Maran’s products are some of the best for those not just with dry skin, but those who have a hard time stay moisturized. I would recommend her line 10x over!
Nicole C.
Shrewsbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've heard many good things about this, but I am on a budget. Is it really worth the price? I know there are more expensive brands out there, but I know there are more affordable ones as well.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really want to try this but it's soooo expensive and I'm not sure what scent to get! I'd like something that is like the Jasmine Vanilla Sensual cream from Bath and Body works. That type of scent! Does this Body Butter have something kind of similar to that?
KimLann D.
What scent do you have?
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have dry skin. Will this moisturized my body in now that the winter is coming? Does it last on the body? Will it leave my body feeling oily?
Mayla P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they have this in pumpkin? Like, the big tub?