Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Self-Tanning Body Butter Juicy Mango uploaded by Chelsea M.Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Self-Tanning Body Butter Juicy Mango uploaded by Abigail A.

BY JOSIE MARAN #14 in Tanning Oil

A luxurious, lightweight body butter that gives skin instant caramel color that develops into a long-lasting, medium tan in as little as four hours. If you want to know more… Treat yourself to whipped liquid gold magic with this indulgent self-tanning body butter. Inspired by Josie's original Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter, this lightweight base of 100% Pure Argan Oil is whipped together with shea butter, coconut oil, and natural DHA for an effortless, ultra-hydrating tan. The warm caramel color gives skin an instant sunkissed warmth that develops in as little as four hours into a natural-looking, radiant tan that lasts. Escape to paradise with a flawless bronzed glow that smells like fresh juicy mango and revitalizes you skin and your senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
nancy g.
Long Beach, CA
If you girls love mango then you are going to LOOOOOVE this moisturizer. Josie maran did it again! The smell of this moisturizer is amazing however it doesn't take away from the amazing formula of the original moisturizer. It's perfect for any skin type. It gives instense hydration without leaving your skin feeling greasy or heavy. If you use it at night you will wakeup with glowy skin and it's a perfect way to fake 8hrs of sleep. Definitely a must have and her whipped mud mask is amazing as well. Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment Juicy Mango
Diannelly H.
This is my must have in my summer, after so much sun damage by beach and pool and day to day. I use night to give new life to my skin, after all the regrets. It is of fairly smooth, fluid consistency, and my skin absorbs it super fast. I leave it a few minutes later the retreat and my skin is super shiny and repaired, with a feeling of freshness and totally rejuvenated. Although a little expensive, my 24 years is already part of me.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I love this brand. And as with all of the products offered in this brands line this product is definitely a keeper. It goes on so smooth and it probably gives the most natural color of all the home tanning products that I have ever used. The color is so natural and there are no streaks to worry about just a nice sun kissed glow.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX

Love, love Josie Maran's Whipped Argan Oil - very luxurious and super moisturizing without being oily. The scents are delicious without being in the least overpowering - gentle and sophisticated, I can easily laying my own scents over this - highly recommend!
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Josie Maran! This stuff smells like a dream. It's gentle, has an amazing price point and works really well. I've always trusted Josie Maran products and the brand itself constantly surprises me with all of its amazing and wonderful products!
Sai P.
I own this since it launched the first time on Qvc. This is the most delicious body butter and so moisturizing and healing on my sensitive skin. I even put some into my hair. Once you go argan whipped butter you can't go back!
Katelynn J.
I usally don't use self tanning anything me having fair skin but this product is definitely amazing if you want to start it doesn't leave you streaky or orange just be sure not to apply to much
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is my favorite self tanner! It does not streak and it is so moisturizing. I bought it directly from the website! I also love the self tanner oil by Josie maran! I got it off of QVC! It is a great deal ❤️
eman a.
sharjah
Ok first I never knew the meaning of tan and I always hated but. When I got a news that it's trending I'm like hell yessss umm I have it and I used every once a week and yes I have to buy more since
It's finish
stephanie e.
I had received a sample packet of this in one of my boxes actually it was Sephora play box and I fell in love with it. I have then bought more of it. It's velvety and makes my skin so soft.
Simran B.
Vancouver
How do I do reviews ? When I don't have product
Kayla H.
How's the smell ? Hate fake tan scent
autumn m.
So if I have a sunburn coujld this help it stop peeling?
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
Does this leave you sun kissed or orange?
Armela T.
How well does this work? Always wanted to try this, but so pricey