Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Self-Tanning Body Butter

A luxurious, lightweight body butter that gives skin instant caramel color that develops into a long-lasting, medium tan in as little as four hours. If you want to know more… Treat yourself to whipped liquid gold magic with this indulgent self-tanning body butter. Inspired by Josie's original Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter, this lightweight base of 100% Pure Argan Oil is whipped together with shea butter, coconut oil, and natural DHA for an effortless, ultra-hydrating tan. The warm caramel color gives skin an instant sunkissed warmth that develops in as little as four hours into a natural-looking, radiant tan that lasts. Escape to paradise with a flawless bronzed glow that smells like fresh juicy mango and revitalizes you skin and your senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Anyone tried Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Self-Tanning Body Butter? Any favorite picks for natural, medium to deep, no-orange results?
What level of color does this self tanner lotion have? I love their products.
I Would love to try this! #voxbox
Start your review of Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Self-Tanning Body Butter!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
I really like it and it's affordable. I like it is very durable and at a good, I like how it likes my face and it protects me
Hanna M.
Falls church, VA
I love this stuff! It’s so expensive tho. It’s totally worth it but I wish they could make it more affordable. I love this stuff so much tho. The oil and lotions are amazing too! Can’t go wrong with this brand !
Tanya K.
Brandenburg
Purchased at: ULTA
" Very good cream. Not greasy. Best body moisturizer I have ever used. I would definitely recommend.
Brooke H.
Garland, TX
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Self-Tanning Body Butter uploaded by Brooke H.
I love Josie Maran and I have an arsenal of her products all over my bathroom. I typically use her dry oil tanner but I needed something quick that I could apply to freshen up my tan. The smells is amazing and not at all what tanning lotion usually smells like. I love the tracking color that it gives you and the fact that it hydrates your skin so well when you apply. Even though it's not my go to tanner I love having it in my collection!
nancy G.
Long beach, CA
If you girls love mango then you are going to LOOOOOVE this moisturizer. Josie maran did it again! The smell of this moisturizer is amazing however it doesn't take away from the amazing formula of the original moisturizer. It's perfect for any skin type. It gives instense hydration without leaving your skin feeling greasy or heavy. If you use it at night you will wakeup with glowy skin and it's a perfect way to fake 8hrs of sleep. Definitely a must have and her whipped mud mask is amazing as well. Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,403 reviews
I love this brand. And as with all of the products offered in this brands line this product is definitely a keeper. It goes on so smooth and it probably gives the most natural color of all the home tanning products that I have ever used. The color is so natural and there are no streaks to worry about just a nice sun kissed glow.
Rachael D.
Bolivia, NC
This is body butter with instant color! It gives such a natural bronze glow your skin. I have been using this for a few weeks.now and have had no problem. Make sure you put it on after a shower, let it dry prior to dressing. It smells delicious too!!
Vesna T.
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Self-Tanning Body Butter This is a great self tanning product. It doesn't leave you streaky or orange. The trick with this is that less is more. If you apply too much you may look orange and it won't spread very easily. #contest #beachbashcontest
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
I love Josie Maran especially the smell of this mango product! Especially this self tanning body butter, I highly recommend this and would tell anyone it is definitely worth every single penny! I think that this is average priced especially for the quality and quantity you get, definitely recommend!
Lindsay S.
I love anything that is all about multitasking and saving time. This self tanning moisturizer is great because I get the benefits of a luxurious lotion, but also a gradual self tan! Highly recommend for those babes who are short on time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wendy N.