BY JOSIE MARAN

An ultrahydrating, never-greasy hand cream infused with 100 percent pure argan oil and shea butter, and lightly scented with a natural vanilla apricot fragrance. This rich, never greasy, super hydrating cream keeps hands looking and feeling good. Josie's signature ingredient, argan oil, is spun into a creamy butter to revitalize skin and restore softness while improving skin's texture. Lightly scented with natural essences of vanilla and apricot and infused with shea butter, it's nature's most luxurious moisturizer hands down. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Katie G.
Bend, OR
Josie Maran has the most moisturizing products ever. She's where I first heard about argan oil, and in my opinion, she does it the best.
This hand cream is no different. It's super moisturizing and absorbs quickly. The only problem is that all of my coworkers want to use mine and I have to fight them off so I don't run out!
Deborah J.
Newark , DE
This hand cream smells so good. It's so smooth and not to sticky. I love the packaging it's so pretty. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to a friend. So satisfied with this hand cream!
crmn m.
Sephora always gets me with their stands of things to try while waiting in line to pay so I bought the small travel size version of this and I love it. I carry it around in my purse all the time and I'm constantly putting it on when because my hands are dry. It smells so good and it's very hydrating. I love the travel size because it fits anywhere and I'll keep purchasing it.
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
This hand cream is great! This cream leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth and super hydrated thanks to the argan oil infusion. Most importantly, I love the scent. The vanilla apricot is not too sweet, and smells amazing.
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
So nice and felt so luxurious. Smells amazing and kept the skin soft and moisturized. Purchased from Sephora. Used daily and it kept my hands soft all day long. It definitely met my expectations. I hate having dry hands and I didn't have to worry about that with this product.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This smells like heaven. I like the Vanilla Apricot. It's creamy without being greasy. It absorbs well and quickly. There are several scents to choose from. It's only $12 which is a pretty good price for this.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
 I tried this because a co-worker of mine had it and really liked it. I already love it! The scent is light, not over bearing. The formula quickly absorbs into my hands. I have already noticed that around my cuticles (which have been in bad shape) the skin is already healing. A little bit of this goes a long way! I definitely would recommend and will purchase again.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Josie Maran products have become one of my favorites. This hand cream is the only one I use! It smells delightful, light apricot and vanilla. It Absorbs well into your hands and will go up my arms as well. If carrying in your purse I recommend keeping the box as it can leak slightly if any pressure is on it.
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells AMAZING, great price for the amount of product you're getting plus the ingredients are great! Leaves your hands feeling hydrated but not oily or sticky. Would buy again & I definitely recommend it. Great to toss in your purse.
Eileen R.
This stuff smells so good! I would use it for the scent alone. It also keeps my hands hydrated all day without feeling too greasy or slippery which is a problem with a lot of hand creams. The rose gold tube is beautiful. I would highly recommend this product.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this hand cream for heavyness? does it make your skin feel greasy?
Oglenyeli M.
Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
My hands are incredible dry, and even though i've tried a lot of products promising my hands will be smooth and soft, the results are temporary. What are the result i should expect from this? What are the ingredients that will improve my skin?
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I buy the Josie Maran body creams but haven't tried this hand cream. How does it compare to the body cream? Is it greasy? Does it absorb fast?