Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter Vanilla Bean uploaded by Dr.D81 R.

BY JOSIE MARAN

100% Pure Argan Oil whipped to perfection! This lightweight yet luxuriously rich face cream provides instant and abundant hydration. The fast-absorbing formula is designed to sink deeply into skin leaving it juicy and supple.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate**, Glycerin**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Dicapryl Carbonate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Xylitylglucoside**, Anhydroxylitol**, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate**, Squalane**, Xylitol, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Stearic Acid**, Polysorbate-60**, Glyceryl Undecylenate**, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract**, Xanthan Gum**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Lysolecithin**, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract**, Sclerotium Gum**, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol**, Sodium Phytate**, Potassium Sorbate**, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil**, Allantoin**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Panthenol**, Pullulan**, Citric Acid**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Another body product I love ....... I'm not to much of a lotion fan but I purchased these because my body felt dryer than the desert but JOSIE MARAN'S WHIPPED ARGAN OIL WHIPPED THE DESERT RIGHT OUT OF MY SKIN...... ANOTHER PRODUCT THAT I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN IS MY SKIN EVER FELT LIKE THAT AGAIN BUT LUCKY FOR ME I JUST GOT THEM SO THEY ARE FULL AND THE SCENTS I CHOSE WHERE VANILLA APRICOT AND ORANGE CREAMSICLE BOTH VERY GOOD CHOICES!!
Melissa S.
I just received a trial size in one of my sample boxes. I have only used it twice; however, it definitely provides moisture! It recommends to be used with it's Argan oil for intense moisture, but I don't recommend it if you have oily skin. I have only used it at night so far because I'm scared my face will become too oily during the day. Great product though. It 100% is true to it's claim!
Barbie D.
Phoenix
Creamy lushness and super luxurious. Smells good light scent. If you have oily skin I wouldn’t recommend. But combination skin or dry skin perfect! Use a little it goes a long way. Skin feels heavenly I use at night after I wash my face.
Susan N.
Monroe
This isn’t a new product, but I only just discovered it thanks to a gift my aunt got me for my birthday. It’s a decadent, rich cream that melts into skin and leaves it feeling divine. The vanilla scent is the real deal! I used to think of B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel as the best vanilla body cream, but this is in a whole other league of quality. Aegean oil is so good for your skin, and the whipped texture and beautiful scent of this one make it worth the indulgence!
Ellie B.
This is a great product for people with dry skin! I love that it comes In different smells too! It doesnt leave that weird filmy feeling on your skin that some heavy moisturizers can but still hydrates beautifully
Megan P.
This is a nice moisturizer for dryer skin types. Didn't break me out, but also didn't entirely wow me. I wish it sunk into my skin a little bit better. Felt just slightly greasy and didn't feel like my makeup went on as well when using this.
Heather S.
Georgetown, TX
There’s so much to say about this product that I cannot get enough. A lot goes a LONGGG way. It’s smells like ice cream, and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and silky smooth
hannah p.
Clinton Twp, MI
THIS SMELLS AMAZING. Also, I'm in love with the whipped oil it feels so nice and you only need a little bit it goes a long way. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for
Amy G.
United States
I can not say enough good things about this stuff. I got it in a sample size from sephora and I tried and bought the full size. It works wonders for my extremely dry skin
Jessica N.
Fort Washington
You don’t need that much of this product to really get the full experience . The cream is light , not too thick . Works best with the Argan oil . All these products leave your skin feeling moisturized && very smooth . I would buy all these products again