Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter

100% Pure Argan Oil whipped to perfection! This lightweight yet luxuriously rich face cream provides instant and abundant hydration. The fast-absorbing formula is designed to sink deeply into skin leaving it juicy and supple.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate**, Glycerin**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Dicapryl Carbonate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Xylitylglucoside**, Anhydroxylitol**, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate**, Squalane**, Xylitol, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Stearic Acid**, Polysorbate-60**, Glyceryl Undecylenate**, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract**, Xanthan Gum**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Lysolecithin**, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract**, Sclerotium Gum**, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol**, Sodium Phytate**, Potassium Sorbate**, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil**, Allantoin**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Panthenol**, Pullulan**, Citric Acid**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Iss this product oily?
Is this lotion buildable, let's say, with serums and sunscreen?
Start your review of Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter!
Product Highlights
...but just what the ingredients would naturally smell like. I have combo sensitive skin that gets irritated really easy and I have no problems with this product. Would repurchase. in reviews
alicia J.
Kent, WA
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter uploaded by alicia J.
I like this product because it doesn’t make my face oily. I have combination skin and the last thing I need is a moisturizer that makes my skin look greasy. This product does not and still moisturizes my face and is also a descent price. A little goes a long way so it last longer than other moisturizers. I would recommend and buy again.
Lindsay S.
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This face cream is incredible! The skin on my face has a mind of its own - sometimes it’s oily and sometimes it’s super dry. This face butter somehow manages to hydrate and moisturize the dry parts, but not overly saturated the oily parts. It’s amazing. I got this as a sample and will absolutely be purchasing the full size.
Dorra A.
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter uploaded by Dorra A.
One of my favorite face moisturizer it's really light and gets absorbed by the skin. It helped my skin so much. I just need to remember to use it every morning. I love the texture and the sent is not too strong. I will royally buy again when they put 8t on sale or in a bundle. I miss their more affordable bundles they used to have last year.
Chaka K.
Worcester , MA
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter uploaded by Chaka K.
Really like how this face butter instantly absorbs into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. My skin has been irritated lately, mainly because of the heat and chlorinefrom the pool. Its is helping to calm down any redness and inflammations i see pop up. This is very hydrating and you only need a small amount. Its a tad bit heavy for my skin during summer days and it’ll be better suited for use during the winter when my skin tends to get dry. My skin is oily/combo. Overall this is a really good product, it hydrates, calms and heals skin…it does not contain any fragrances and I find argan oil never irritates your skin. I would highly recommend this product to all you folks out there with normal to dry skin, but I think this is definitely a winter moisturizer. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter
Norah M.
Kissimmee, FL
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter uploaded by Norah M.
I just received this today and already am in love. I’m definitely drawn towards anything that has the word butter in it so this was an obvious purchase for me. It is so moisturizing and gentle and really makes your skin soft. It melts right in and leaves your face feeling baby soft.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter uploaded by Yessica N.
omg is a shawty feels super fresh my face is a delight wow super good my a softness. I recommend it 100
Kaitlyn E.
Jonesboro, AR
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter uploaded by Kaitlyn E.
I really did like the feel of this butter! It’s smooth and thick but really soaks in so well. Doesn’t leave the skin looking oily or overly saturated in product! I cannot wait to try the other scented ones!
karissa S.
cleveland
Rather expensive product, but definitely moisturizes the skin. Leaves it feeling very soft. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and apply twice a day after washing face.
Jessica L.
Granger, IN
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter uploaded by Jessica L.
It is ultra hydrating like it says it is but in my opinion it stinks. It keeps my face hydrated all day but can’t get over the smell. I like her other products like the pure and light Argan oils that come in the droppers but not this face butter.
Jenni Y.
Harleysville, PA
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter uploaded by Jenni Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this sample size face lotion with my Sephora points and I’m so glad I did. This lotion makes my face so silky smooth. I love how light weight it feels and it doesn’t have a scent to it which I like. I would definitely buy a full size bottle of this liquid gold!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...