BY JOSIE MARAN

100% Pure Argan Oil whipped to perfection! This lightweight yet luxuriously rich face cream provides instant and abundant hydration. The fast-absorbing formula is designed to sink deeply into skin leaving it juicy and supple.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate**, Glycerin**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Dicapryl Carbonate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Xylitylglucoside**, Anhydroxylitol**, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate**, Squalane**, Xylitol, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Stearic Acid**, Polysorbate-60**, Glyceryl Undecylenate**, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract**, Xanthan Gum**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Lysolecithin**, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract**, Sclerotium Gum**, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol**, Sodium Phytate**, Potassium Sorbate**, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil**, Allantoin**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Panthenol**, Pullulan**, Citric Acid**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter Unscented
  • "I really loved this product and love what the brand stands for as well. In the line they use a lot of better ingredients unlike a lot of other brands and they are natural as well. It feels like a thick heavy cream when applying it to the face, but it definitely moisturizes well because of it. Unfortunately I don't like this product before applying my makeup since it takes so long to soak into my skin. However, this product is amazing to sleep with it is super hydrating. The smell of it is super nice as well, but isn't strong. It doesn't smell like an added fragrance, but just what the ingredients would naturally smell like. I have combo sensitive skin that gets irritated really easy and I have no problems with this product. Would repurchase. " in 79 reviews
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product it’s leaves skin feeling amazing and so hydrated your skin drinks it in , love the scent leaves skin so silky soft and so refreshing, like the packaging and would highly recommend this product, takes fine line and wrinkles away the more you use it , can tell a big difference
Niki S.
Stoneham, MA
My favorite moisturizer. The mango one smells so good too! You only need a little and it spreads very easily. Even though it’s Argan oil butter, it does not feel oily at all. It feels great. I use it for almost all of the year except for the winter months where my skin is extra dry and then i switch to the argan oil. For the price, I also think it’s one of the best in its range. This is my go to and I have no plans to change any time soon.
Gillian S.
Nashville, TN
Loving this face butter. I wanted something for the transition between winter and spring. This product is light yet moisturizing. Spreads smoothly on the skin and I don’t feel like I need to do much for it to absorb. Packaging is beautiful. This might be my go-to moisturizing product now. :)
Boney J.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
It's one of the best face moisturizers that I've used. I would highly recommend this for dry skin beauties like me. This cost me C$50 at Sephora and I took a long time to decide between Origins, Fresh and Josie brands. However, the associate at the store helped me out a bit and told me that this is the most heaviest and cleanest products for dry skin. Since I am pregnant, I did not want to put anything harmful on my body and did not want any products with fragrance. Josie is unscented but I find it a bit too oily. Next time I may go with something lighter. That would be in summer!! :)
Jennifer Y.
I have mixed feelings about this oil. I feel like I need a large amount to make my face actually feel hydrated when I first use it, but then later on in the day my face has been extra oily- (I have combination skin). Maybe I just haven’t found the right amount to use yet? I also don’t think it has done anything for my fine lines.
Livia F.
Stratford, CT
A light moisturizer that absorbs quickly and leaves minimal stickiness on the skin. It's a decent product, but it doesn't seem like anything special and is on the pricier side. Not sure whether the price tag is justified for what you get. I would recommend getting a sample first if you want to give it a try.
Mackenzie V.
Conway
I have combination skin that can be somewhat sensitive (I took accutane a few years ago). If I try to put on makeup without moisturizer or don't put something on after washing my face it ends up very dry. I was a little worried with this having argan oil in it that it would make my face more oily than normal, but that was not the case. I used this after washing my face at night and it was moisturizing and felt great on my skin. It is gently and soothing so there was absolutely no irritation. I also used this before applying my makeup and it worked great! At the end of the day my makeup still looked good and this moisturizer did not cause my face to get oily throughout the day.
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
I got this product in my Ipsy bag this month. I really love Josie Maran Argan oil and use it often. I am pretty happy with this face butter, my only complaint is that it leaves my skin a little tacky feeling after application. So I use mostly at night followed by the argan oil. Very good quality, no scent or harsh chemicals.
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this sample with a purchase I made and have been trying it a couple days now. I feel it gives a hydrating boost to my skin and helps it look more refreshed. I also feel a lot of other products do very much the same thing so I'm not sure that I would purchase it after I use this sample. But it definitely is a good product if these are the results you're looking for
Elise D.
Dover
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a beautifully whipped moisturizer that does just that; it nourishes and hydrates the skin. This formula works best for those whose skin is dry and/ or dehydrated or as an occasional moisturizer for anyone whose skin is feeling parched.
The name implies a sense of “greasiness” which is only partially accurate; the brand is centered around argan oil, so it’s safe to assume that the products will be oily, however, this cream is pleasantly silky. It has a nice heft to it, not at all watery. The only downfall is the jar packaging, which does not keep air and germs out of the product which helps it degrade much faster regardless of whatever ingredients are added as preservatives. A must try!
Allison D.
Does this make your skin soft? How many uses does it take to see results?
Marjorie W.
Orlando, FL
I've heard great things about this, but nothing specific to skin types. What is this like for oily skin?
Katie H.
Gilbert, AZ
How is this in terms of benefits other than moisturizing? The Sephora site says it can also help with minor wrinkles and pore size. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Has anyone used this around their eye area? A sephora consultant recommended it and I have a sample but it seems weird to use this as an eye cream.
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
I have a dry skin I'm 24 years old i want to know if this work for me ñ, also how much it is