BY JOSIE MARAN #20 in Face Oil

100% Pure Argan Oil whipped to perfection! This lightweight yet luxuriously rich face cream provides instant and abundant hydration. The fast-absorbing formula is designed to sink deeply into skin leaving it juicy and supple.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate**, Glycerin**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Dicapryl Carbonate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Xylitylglucoside**, Anhydroxylitol**, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate**, Squalane**, Xylitol, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Stearic Acid**, Polysorbate-60**, Glyceryl Undecylenate**, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract**, Xanthan Gum**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Lysolecithin**, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract**, Sclerotium Gum**, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol**, Sodium Phytate**, Potassium Sorbate**, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil**, Allantoin**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Panthenol**, Pullulan**, Citric Acid**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Buy on Sephora
  • "I really loved this product and love what the brand stands for as well. In the line they use a lot of better ingredients unlike a lot of other brands and they are natural as well. It feels like a thick heavy cream when applying it to the face, but it definitely moisturizes well because of it. Unfortunately I don't like this product before applying my makeup since it takes so long to soak into my skin. However, this product is amazing to sleep with it is super hydrating. The smell of it is super nice as well, but isn't strong. It doesn't smell like an added fragrance, but just what the ingredients would naturally smell like. I have combo sensitive skin that gets irritated really easy and I have no problems with this product. Would repurchase. " in 79 reviews
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I received this as a deluxe sized sample in my Sephora July 18 bag and was excited to try it out since it has 2 of my “trigger” words in it: “whipped” and “butter!” Its very creamy and thicker, goes onto my face easily and easily absorbs. There is no scent to it which is nice. It makes my skin feel soft overall and moisturized, but at the same time feels a tad greasy. I also didn’t care for how it felt sitting on my face...it started to feel a little tight and overall is not my cup of tea! I really wish that this would have worked out better for me since it is very hydrating!
Ashley B.
This moisturizer is amazing. And I mean absolutely amazing! It leaves my face so smooth and soft and doesn’t clog my pores at all. I use it nightly before bed and it sinks into my skin quickly- no greasy residue left like some moisturizers. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a face cream. It’s totally worth the price and a tiny pea sized amount goes a long way!!!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product it’s leaves skin feeling amazing and so hydrated your skin drinks it in , love the scent leaves skin so silky soft and so refreshing, like the packaging and would highly recommend this product, takes fine line and wrinkles away the more you use it , can tell a big difference
Niki S.
Stoneham, MA
My favorite moisturizer. The mango one smells so good too! You only need a little and it spreads very easily. Even though it’s Argan oil butter, it does not feel oily at all. It feels great. I use it for almost all of the year except for the winter months where my skin is extra dry and then i switch to the argan oil. For the price, I also think it’s one of the best in its range. This is my go to and I have no plans to change any time soon.
Gillian S.
Nashville, TN
Loving this face butter. I wanted something for the transition between winter and spring. This product is light yet moisturizing. Spreads smoothly on the skin and I don’t feel like I need to do much for it to absorb. Packaging is beautiful. This might be my go-to moisturizing product now. :)
Jennifer Y.
I have mixed feelings about this oil. I feel like I need a large amount to make my face actually feel hydrated when I first use it, but then later on in the day my face has been extra oily- (I have combination skin). Maybe I just haven’t found the right amount to use yet? I also don’t think it has done anything for my fine lines.
Livia F.
A light moisturizer that absorbs quickly and leaves minimal stickiness on the skin. It's a decent product, but it doesn't seem like anything special and is on the pricier side. Not sure whether the price tag is justified for what you get. I would recommend getting a sample first if you want to give it a try.
Nicole B.
Chicago
Josie Moran’s Argan Oil Face Butter is a rich moisturizer that really sunk into my dry skin. I used it on top of her regular Argan Oil and the combo was quite heavy but I do have pretty dry skin. If you have oily skin, you may want to steer clear because of how rich this formula is.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I lather the  Afghan butter like crazy. I am oily but the more you moisturizer the younger you'll look in the long run .  No scent at all. Will seep in to skin pretty quick just keep massaging it in. At first my skin got oily when I used it during the day. I used it nightly and slowly started using it during the day. Now I do it twice a day and the Argain serum under it.
Katie T.
I received a sample of this product. I enjoyed it while I had it but full size is a bit pricey and while it smells lovely I prefer unscented face products and ones that don’t come in a jar. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin or for a winter face cream. Absorbs nicely and not greasy.
Allison D.
Does this make your skin soft? How many uses does it take to see results?
Marjorie W.
Orlando, FL
I've heard great things about this, but nothing specific to skin types. What is this like for oily skin?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Has anyone used this around their eye area? A sephora consultant recommended it and I have a sample but it seems weird to use this as an eye cream.
Katie H.
Gilbert, AZ
How is this in terms of benefits other than moisturizing? The Sephora site says it can also help with minor wrinkles and pore size. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks!
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
I have a dry skin I'm 24 years old i want to know if this work for me ñ, also how much it is