BY JOSIE MARAN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight yet luxuriously rich and buttery face cream for instant and abundant hydration. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine lines and wrinkles - Redness If you want to know more… This fast-absorbing Face Butter is designed to sink deeply into skin leaving it juicy, glowing, and hydrated. The 100 percent pure argan oil intensely nourishes and protects skin with essential fatty acids and vitamin E, while a synergistic blend of watermelon seed oil, shea butter, and fresh cucumber extract works to leave skin in soft, smooth, glowing condition. Soothing aloe nectar aids in reducing the appearance of redness and inflammation while helping skin retain optimal moisture levels. Safe and effective for all skin types, this unscented nutrient-rich hydrator meets the skin's needs and leaves you craving the deliciously smooth, buttery texture every day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, dermatologist tested, and clinically tested. The packaging is recyclable. Research results: In a clinical study on testers using for 4 weeks: - 100% of users showed a significant increase in firmness and hydration after 1 application - 100% of users showed a significant increase in skin barrier function after 24 hours - 100% of users experienced a significant improvement in the appearance of crow's feet after 2 weeks - 97% of users experienced a significant improvement in the appearance of forehead fine lines and facial wrinkles after 2 weeks - 100% of users experienced an average increase of 132.6% in skin moisture after 4 weeks - 97% of users experienced a significant improvement in the appearance of pore size after 4 weeks In a consumer study: - 100% felt their skin was instantly hydrated - 93% felt that their skin's health and vitality was restored - 90% agreed that their skin felt soothed and redness and irritation was reduced

• I have a dry skin I'm 24 years old i want to know if this work fo...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I'm a huge fan of Josie Maran products. Her whipped body butter is my go-to, so I was excited to try this. You do get a lot of product and it's ultra moisturizing. However, it doesn't absorb into the skin very quickly and I noticed that it pills on my skin a lot. I kept trying to use less product, but it still pilled whenever I'd touch my face or try to put makeup on over it. Had to stop using.
Mary Lou B.
Moreno Valley
OMG!! This is my ride or die. I have back ups of my back ups. That's how much I am in love with this. The scent is just delightful. The packaging is sleek and looks great on my counter. I really hope this becomes one of Josie Maran staple products.
NAT L.
Atlanta, GA
I'm giving this a five star because of quality, effectiveness, and pricing. A really light hydrating moisturizer for all skin types. I love that I can use this during the day as well as night.
Noora A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
This is a great high end moisturizer! It's very smooth and hydrating and does not feel oily on the face at all. It's rather pricy though, but you get what you pay for.
Cora V.
I do have oily skin and this product does make me look super oily. It is an awesome face butter, my skin feels so silky smooth. It is the perfect over night moisturizer
Raven R.
Newman, CA
One of my holy grail moisturizers. It has such a lovely texture and melts beautifully into the skin. I love using this on clients who need that extra touch of moisture and hydration. This ensures their makeup goes on buttery smooth and flawlessly. Everyone always comments on how delicious yet subtle the mango scent is which enhances the clients total makeup experience. I love mixing this with foundation to create a tinted moisturizer. The result is a smooth even tone to the skin without the look of makeup. Definitely would give more than 5 stars if possible!
Sarah H.
I love Josie Marin! It started with the argon oil. Every ting else I have tried is fabulous! And for higher end beauty products the price is very reasonable! This smells wonderful and fresh. Just like the butter in the name it goes on silky smooth, non greasy, and absorbs quickly with no residue. Light and fresh, perfect spring product!
Lauren N.
So I have always been obsessed with skincare, makeup and bath care for as long as I can remember. I love Sephora. It's like the mecca of everything beauty. I especially love lotions and moisturizers. Now I have only used this particular Josie Maran product once. But I absolutely love it.  The Smell is light and refreshing, compared to other lotions it's not harsh. There is one improvement that could be done. Maybe a little less rich.
Stephanie W.
I love Argan oil for my hair and skin & Josie Maran has a good, hydrating brand with products that work well. They tend to be expensive, however, and regular argan oil has similar effects but may not have the other useful ingredients in it as Josie's line. I have sampled a few of her products and they all work well but the sample sizes are tiny. This face butter smells delicious! The full sized products are adequately sized & a little product goes a long way. I'll keep this on hand for short trips or in my makeup bag.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
This is my favorite face moisturizer of all time. It smells delicious, makes the finish of my makeup look ten times better, and when I'm wearing it before bed at night it helps my eyebrow and eyelash hairs grow much thicker and longer. Yes, it does leave a weird film feeling over your face, but it has never pilled up on me. I've only ever experienced positives with this! So worth the $40.
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
I have a dry skin I'm 24 years old i want to know if this work for me ñ, also how much it is