BY JOSIE MARAN

100% Pure Argan Oil whipped to perfection! This lightweight yet luxuriously rich face cream provides instant and abundant hydration. The fast-absorbing formula is designed to sink deeply into skin leaving it juicy and supple.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate**, Glycerin**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Dicapryl Carbonate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Xylitylglucoside**, Anhydroxylitol**, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate**, Squalane**, Xylitol, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Stearic Acid**, Polysorbate-60**, Glyceryl Undecylenate**, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract**, Xanthan Gum**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Lysolecithin**, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract**, Sclerotium Gum**, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol**, Sodium Phytate**, Potassium Sorbate**, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil**, Allantoin**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Panthenol**, Pullulan**, Citric Acid**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Sarah K.
I love the classic oil and this is practically the same thing except whipped and will make your face smell delicious. It doesn’t taste good...sooo, don’t eat it.
I use this for traveling as the bottle of oil makes for some unfortunate accidents.
Pacific T.
Dallas
My gosh! This product is one of the best I have tried. It comes nicely packaged and the instructions are clear and concise. This product meets my expectations and it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product.
Sofia S.
Norfolk
Not a huge fan it was super thick and I felt like it was clogging my pores. I know a lot of people love this (my mother included) but I would stay away unless you are super dry
Kim A.
Oakland park, FL
This is a pretty nice product. Anything Josie Maran will be though. The Argan oil that she puts in all of her products just give them such a luxurious feel. This moisturizer is creamy, gives long lasting hydration, and feels great. It doesn’t wear under makeup very well though. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter Unscented
Rosemarie H.
Deptford , NJ
This is one of my favorite sense from the Josie Maran line. This whipped Argan oil is so thick it is not coming out of the container. Who knew that you can whip up oil into luscious and yet so thick and concentrated all at the same time
Meaghan S.
Louisville, KY
A little goes a LONG way with this product. Would probably be perfect for dry skin, but I felt as if it were too much on my oilier areas even when used sparingly. The smell is delicious, but something in this breaks me out.
Nancy A.
Bayonne
First off....this smells scrumptious! Secondly, I love the way this feels on my skin...so natural and lightweight! This was the first moisturizer that I've finished in its entirety!
Alex H.
Tulsa
I really wanted to like this when I bought it. I tried a couple different times and i still don't like it. It feels to greasy. I don't use face oils often.
Emily B.
This is wonderful product. Easy to apply an oil that is whipped into a butter. So comforting to the skin. The mango scent is my absolute favorite.
Jennifer D.
Joppa, MD
I LOVE the way this smells! It feels so soft and buttery. I really like the way it feels on my skin and how soft my skin feels all day.