BY JOSIE MARAN #9 in Face Oil

A lightweight yet luxuriously rich and buttery face cream for instant and abundant hydration. This fast-absorbing Face Butter is designed to sink deeply into skin leaving it juicy, glowing, and hydrated. 100 percent pure argan oil intensely nourishes and protects skin with essential fatty acids and vitamin E, while a synergistic blend of watermelon seed oil, shea butter, and fresh cucumber extract works to leave skin in soft, smooth, glowing condition. Soothing aloe nectar aids in reducing the appearance of redness and inflammation while helping skin retain optimal moisture levels. Safe and effective for all skin types, this unscented nutrient-rich hydrator meets the skin's needs and leaves you craving the deliciously smooth, buttery texture every day and night. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, dermatologist tested, and clinically tested. The packaging is recyclable. Research results: In a clinical study on testers using for 4 weeks: - 100% of users showed a significant increase in firmness and hydration after 1 application - 100% of users showed a significant increase in skin barrier function after 24 hours - 100% of users experienced a significant improvement in the appearance of crow's feet after 2 weeks - 97% of users experienced a significant improvement in the appearance of forehead fine lines and facial wrinkles after 2 weeks - 100% of users experienced an average increase of 132.6% in skin moisture after 4 weeks - 97% of users experienced a significant improvement in the appearance of pore size after 4 weeks In a consumer study: - 100% felt their skin was instantly hydrated - 93% felt that their skin's health and vitality was restored - 90% agreed that their skin felt soothed and redness and irritation was reduced

• I've heard great things about this, but nothing specific to skin ...5 Answers
  • I have seen so many mixed reviews. What is your f... Be the first to answer!
  • How is this in terms of benefits other than moisturizing? The Sep...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I really loved this product and love what the brand stands for as well. In the line they use a lot of better ingredients unlike a lot of other brands and they are natural as well. It feels like a thick heavy cream when applying it to the face, but it definitely moisturizes well because of it. Unfortunately I don't like this product before applying my makeup since it takes so long to soak into my skin. However, this product is amazing to sleep with it is super hydrating. The smell of it is super nice as well, but isn't strong. It doesn't smell like an added fragrance, but just what the ingredients would naturally smell like. I have combo sensitive skin that gets irritated really easy and I have no problems with this product. Would repurchase. " in 79 reviews
  • "I really loved this product and love what the brand stands for as well. In the line they use a lot of better ingredients unlike a lot of other brands and they are natural as well. It feels like a thick heavy cream when applying it to the face, but it definitely moisturizes well because of it. Unfortunately I don't like this product before applying my makeup since it takes so long to soak into my skin. However, this product is amazing to sleep with it is super hydrating. The smell of it is super nice as well, but isn't strong. It doesn't smell like an added fragrance, but just what the ingredients would naturally smell like. I have combo sensitive skin that gets irritated really easy and I have no problems with this product. Would repurchase. " in 23 reviews
Anything &.
Pasadena
Hi guys! I recently purchased this Whipped Argan Oil by Josie Maran from Sephora and this was recommended by a Sephora employee. I can honestly say this is an amazing cream. I use this for my nightly routine along with priming my skin for my makeup. I highly recommend this too because it calms down any redness and gives a refreshing feeling once you apply it. Not to mention, it’s $15 at Sephora for a decently good size so it’s totally worth it! Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product it’s leaves skin feeling amazing and so hydrated your skin drinks it in , love the scent leaves skin so silky soft and so refreshing, like the packaging and would highly recommend this product, takes fine line and wrinkles away the more you use it , can tell a big difference
Tiffany P.
Lexington, KY
I had a deluxe sample of this from Sephora, and I had been using it in place of my Dynasty cream that I was too lazy to repurchase. I liked this so much that I went to Sephora and bought the full size. I feel like this really sinks in and has made my skin softer. I don’t think it totally replaces my Dynasty cream, especially for the winter months, but this seems to be a good choice for the strange Kentucky climate of March.

I’m rating this 4 stars because I will probably repurchase it, but it’s not one of my HG products.
Niki S.
Stoneham, MA
My favorite moisturizer. The mango one smells so good too! You only need a little and it spreads very easily. Even though it’s Argan oil butter, it does not feel oily at all. It feels great. I use it for almost all of the year except for the winter months where my skin is extra dry and then i switch to the argan oil. For the price, I also think it’s one of the best in its range. This is my go to and I have no plans to change any time soon.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
This stuff feel so great on dry, parched skin! Now I am an oily girl and at first it seemed counterintuitive to use oils, but honestly, if used correctly, they can make oily skin so much better! Since this particular product is so moisturizing, I only use it when I am abnormally dry, and IT WORKS!!! For any of you guys with dry skin, this could be your holy grail. It doesn’t feel super heavy or like a grease ball. But definitely moisturizes. Give it a try for sure!
Gillian S.
Nashville, TN
Loving this face butter. I wanted something for the transition between winter and spring. This product is light yet moisturizing. Spreads smoothly on the skin and I don’t feel like I need to do much for it to absorb. Packaging is beautiful. This might be my go-to moisturizing product now. :)
Katherine S.
Providence
This product isn't something I'd normally buy. I got it on sale and it was a good way to try the product out. Josie Maran can be a little pricey but this is one of the products in the line that are worth the purchase. It has a nice smell and is very light on the skin. I use it as a moisturizer and primer for my makeup. I have combination skin so this product leaves my skin with the perfect amount of moisture all day and helps minimize and damage the makeup will do to my skin. I would recommend it to anyone with easily irritated skin and makeup users prone to acne
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
I absolutely love this product. I discovered this product from an ipsy bag and fell in love so I bought the full size. It’s very moisturizing on my dry skin, but doesn’t break me out like lots of other rich moisturizers do. The only downside to this product is the jar packaging. I wish it had a dispenser similar to the drunk elephant Lala moisturizer so that it wouldn’t get exposed to air. Other than that it’s perfect!!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently started using this product.  I usually use it in the morning after cleansing my face and before putting on my makeup.  It really makes my skin feel soft and moisturized.  It absorbs nicely and doesn't leave any residue feeling behind.  It is a little on the thicker side so I am not sure if I would use it in the summer but it is working nicely for my skin right now.
Takiela L.
Brunswick, GA
I tried a sample at Sephora for the first time, and then i purchased a full sized jar online. I use this as an overnight moisturizer for my combination skin. It hydrates and softens my skin without breaking me out. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter
Allison D.
Does this make your skin soft? How many uses does it take to see results?
Marjorie W.
Orlando, FL
I've heard great things about this, but nothing specific to skin types. What is this like for oily skin?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Has anyone used this around their eye area? A sephora consultant recommended it and I have a sample but it seems weird to use this as an eye cream.
Katie H.
Gilbert, AZ
How is this in terms of benefits other than moisturizing? The Sephora site says it can also help with minor wrinkles and pore size. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks!
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
I have a dry skin I'm 24 years old i want to know if this work for me ñ, also how much it is