BY JOSIE MARAN

This rich, luxurious body cleanser is infused with my favorite ingredients for pampering skin—soothing aloe juice, rich shea butter, and of course, nourishing Argan Oil whipped up to perfection.

• 100% Pure Argan Oil whipped into an ultra-concentrated cleansing butter

• Non-stripping, sulfate-free, and 97% natural

• Gently purifies and hydrates skin, preserving the skin’s natural moisture barrier

INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate**, Decyl Glucoside**, Glycerin**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Propanediol Dicaprylate/Caprate and Diisostearyl Malate**, Stearic Acid**, Glycereth-2 Cocoate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters**, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters**, Aqua (Water)**, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamene Disuccinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride.

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Cleansing Body Butter Unscented
  • "I love using this product on my face, body, and my hair. It is extremely moisturizing and smells great. Would definitely recommend." in 4 reviews
Angel P.
I bought this at Sephora when I was looking for a more moisturizing way to remove my makeup. I love the smell and feel of it, and it removed makeup with ease. It did irritate my eye area slightly but for the most part it did work as expected. Ultimately, I decided to go back to using cleansing wipes for daily cleansing but I do use this occasionally when my skin is feeling like it could use some extra TLC.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
This isn't my favourite thing since either have oily skin but I can totally see it working great for ppl with dry skin but on some days when my skin does feel dry this would be great
Dhwani D.
Sugar Land, TX
I started off with this brand by using their argan oil. I loved the scent. I loved the feel. I loved the finished texture it gave me as I have dry skin and this was perfect. Thus, I decided to try out the cleansing body butter because I was so enchanted by the scent. I LOVE LOVE LOVE This and would absolutely recommend this and by it again.
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
Eh, I can't get 100% behind the Argan Oil trend. I've tried it, and I don't see any crazy benefits. The oil itself is just not the best smell/consistency, and it doesn't provide any benefits to make it worth it. I would not purchase this again.
Hannah Faith M.
I think that this product is good, but I'm not so sure if I will repurchase. I love my Maryland oil cleanser just as much if not more than this one, although both do what they are supposed to do. I would recommend for my dry friends.
MaKenzie M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Very very great product!! I am a fan of this product and it leaves my skin feeling and smelling so nice. the price is a little high but i is definetly worth it!! I would recommend to others who were interested
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I was a little underwhelmed. I've had other argan oils that seemed to absorb better into my skin. However, this did not break out my skin and left it feeling smooth.
Katherine B.
Washington, DC
This made my skin feel amazing after I used it and I have purchased now three more times. Definitely something that someone with dry skin should try. It is a good value for what you are getting. I will continue to have this in my skin care routine.
Jen S.
Alger
You might think using an oil to cleanse your skin would make you more oily, but this product does not. Your skin feels super smooth and hydrated. The only problem I had was that my skin didn't always feel super clean- like not deep clean. Otherwise great product.
Leslie W.
Johnson City, TN
I love love love the smell of this stuff! It makes my skin so clean and soft. I love how easy it makes cleaning my body and it's so gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin so finding gentle things is hard. I would say this stuff is perfect & I will continue buying it!