Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Vanilla Peach uploaded by Terrisha W.Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Vanilla Peach uploaded by Melinda W.

BY JOSIE MARAN

• A silky, velvety and ultra-hydrating body butter packed with more than 10 plant oils and extracts whipped to a feather-light texture.

• 100% Pure Argan Oil nourishes and repairs.

• Shea Butter moisturizes skin. Avocado Oil helps repair damaged and dry skin. White Tea Extract infuses skin with antioxidants.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Glycerin**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Polysorbate-60**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Decyl Glucoside**, Squalane**, Sclerotium Gum**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables**, Beta Carotene**, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil**, Tocopherol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract**, Matcha Tea Extract**, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract**, Allantoin**, Panthenol**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract**

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

• Is it more hydrating than just the regular argan oil?2 Answers
Renee C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I love this product! Glides on easily and it smells so good! Keeps skin moisturized. I was not paying attention at first and applied it on my face. Still got good results though :) I would highly recommend this.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Oh man. I love this whipped body butter so much. It just glides on and softens every bit of skin it touches. There's nothing I love more than getting out of the shower and slathering way too much of this all over. It's so luxurious.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I absolutely love the way this moisturizer feels on my skin! I decided to pick it up at Sephora after hearing/reading good things about it, and I wasn't let down! It absorbs quickly, goes on super smooth, and makes my skin look so much healthier. This product's "whipped" description seemed very suitable, considering it's got a thick, creamy texture, but when applied on the skin, it feels super lightweight. I'm already a huge fan of this stuff, and I've only used it twice now.
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
I have this product in the vanilla pear scent and it is amazing. It is by far my favorite body butter. I use it everywhere especially my feet and hands. If you haven't tried this whipped argan oil from heaven you need to get on the boat. It is perfection!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
There is a strong scent with this product but it is a great moisturizer that doesn't leave skin greasy. The ingredients in this product make me confident in the brand's products. I like to use this on my legs and feet for soft, smooth skin.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
This is on my nightstand, i use this product every night before bed, i rub it all over my hands, my hands are super dry, this is the remedy, this is amazing stuff, not greasy, smells great, i have different scents, none are over powering, its light and gets the job done, love these.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
Ooooo I love the smell of this product. Hands down one of my favorites. I love the way this product makes my skin feel. So refreshing and relaxing. I just love this product.
Terrisha W.
This is life, I literally live by this stuff. I'm in love. Gentle to the skin and leaves your skin in the most flawless condition ever. #thebomb
Miranda B.
Chesterfield, VA
I first tried the regular argon oil then found this, WOW I love this even more. Just like the oil but goes like a lotion it's dreamy.
Mindy H.
Brighton, IA
Love this lotion! Smells so good and moisture unlike any other I've tried in the past. Feels so luxurious and worth every penny.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
Is it more hydrating than just the regular argan oil?