Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Unscented uploaded by Katie W.

BY JOSIE MARAN

• A silky, velvety and ultra-hydrating body butter packed with more than 10 plant oils and extracts whipped to a feather-light texture.

• 100% Pure Argan Oil nourishes and repairs.

• Shea Butter moisturizes skin. Avocado Oil helps repair damaged and dry skin. White Tea Extract infuses skin with antioxidants.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Glycerin**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Polysorbate-60**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Decyl Glucoside**, Squalane**, Sclerotium Gum**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables**, Beta Carotene**, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil**, Tocopherol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract**, Matcha Tea Extract**, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract**, Allantoin**, Panthenol**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract**

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Katie W.
Conyers, GA
I absolutely love Josie Maran's whipped argan oil! I was introduced to argan oil years ago by my mom, but was so excited to have a cream version since I love the feel of lotions on my skin. My legs are so sensitive after shaving and every lotion breaks them out. The whipped argan oil doesn't cause any irritation at all! I can't wait to try the face cream next.
Jennifer K.
Boca Raton, FL
Literally, the best body moisturizer I’ve ever used. The scent is a fresh delightful scent and it’s beyond gentle. Definitely a holy grail product that every girl should have!
Lauren C.
I love this body cream! The texture is super soft, and you only need a tiny amount to hydrate your skin! I myself prefer the unscented version, but all of them smells great! I also love mixing this with my Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Oh man. I love this whipped body butter so much. It just glides on and softens every bit of skin it touches. There's nothing I love more than getting out of the shower and slathering way too much of this all over. It's so luxurious. I like this apple scent a lot!
Alyssa H.
My most favorite body moisturizer. It's expensive but I continue to repurchase because I love it that much. The apple crisp scent is wonderful but I think that particular scent may be discontinued. If you don't like greasy moisturizers you won't like this.... but I feel so hydrated when I use it!
Tina P.
Beloit, WI
It's so lovely to get something for Christmas you wouldn't think to buy for yourself! This little jar of Josie Maran whipped argan oil (2 oz) is wonderful. Just a little dab moisturizes my hands. My skin shines, but doesn't feel greasy. I love to put it on before bed. The scent is subtle and very nice.
Amber B.
This feels so nice on your skin, i have dry hands and elbows and this makes it feel so wonderful. I'm a fan of all apple smelling products. In love!!
Cecilia O.
Dieppe, NB
This is an outstanding product. I bought it as a small sample size at Sephora and used it on my hands and spot application around my eyes or dry spots. It is ultra creamy yet absorbs nicely and the smell is absolutely heavenly. Made me fall in love with this line by Josie Maran and cannot wait to try more scents and items.
I would like to purchase this item,how do I do that?
Haley G.
EASTON, MD
I received this as a gift along side the 100% argon oil serum! I guess I am just confused as to what exactly it is. Does it work like a lotion? Will it work on my hair/face? Does it feel greasy?