Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Sweet Citrus uploaded by Celyna S.Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Sweet Citrus uploaded by Pilar M.

BY JOSIE MARAN

• A silky, velvety and ultra-hydrating body butter packed with more than 10 plant oils and extracts whipped to a feather-light texture.

• 100% Pure Argan Oil nourishes and repairs.

• Shea Butter moisturizes skin. Avocado Oil helps repair damaged and dry skin. White Tea Extract infuses skin with antioxidants.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Glycerin**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Polysorbate-60**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Decyl Glucoside**, Squalane**, Sclerotium Gum**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables**, Beta Carotene**, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil**, Tocopherol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract**, Matcha Tea Extract**, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract**, Allantoin**, Panthenol**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract**

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Haleigh S.
The whipped argan oil body Butter has a great texture. It's a good, thick body Butter, but not too thick to apply like some butters are. Left my skin smooth & moisturized.
Liz R.
I LEAVE FOUR STARS FOR ONLY ONE REASON.

Ive tried SO MANY moisturizers for my body over the years. NOTHING compares to Jose Maran, especially for my forearms. I really am in love with the product because it absorbs in places others won't. My upper arms are very dry AND THIS is the ONLY product that absorbs into it. No matter what I try, this is the only product that my skin absorbs on the dry areas. I honestly wish this product was made at an affordable price because it would make  a killing.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Oh man. I love this whipped body butter so much. It just glides on and softens every bit of skin it touches. There's nothing I love more than getting out of the shower and slathering way too much of this all over. It's so luxurious. I like this mango scent and the vanilla honeysuckle.
Celyna S.
Payson, AZ
I freaking adore it. It's so hydrating. I used it after I tone my face and it's a beautiful finish. It's a little pricy but to me it's worth it. It's works really well with the argon oil drops. 10/10 recommend
Pilar M.
I just love this product! Now only dose it leave my skin hydrated and soft it smells so so good. A little go's a long way because it speads very good all over the skin.
Heather B.
The best face lotion I have ever used! Leaves my skin feeling so smooth without feeling greasy.
Amy H.
Gander, NL
This body butter is the most amazing luxurious cream I have ever used. The scent is absolutely mouthwatering - my husband LOVES the it! It leaves my skin feeling so nicely moisturized without being too greasy. I highly recommend trying this moisturizer!
Samantha G.
omemee, ontario
This is my winter skin cream/butter. It's so ultra hydrating without being greasy at all.