BY JOSIE MARAN

• A silky, velvety and ultra-hydrating body butter packed with more than 10 plant oils and extracts whipped to a feather-light texture.

• 100% Pure Argan Oil nourishes and repairs.

• Shea Butter moisturizes skin. Avocado Oil helps repair damaged and dry skin. White Tea Extract infuses skin with antioxidants.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Glycerin**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Polysorbate-60**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Decyl Glucoside**, Squalane**, Sclerotium Gum**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables**, Beta Carotene**, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil**, Tocopherol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract**, Matcha Tea Extract**, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract**, Allantoin**, Panthenol**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract**

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

• I've heard many good things about this, but I am on a bud...11 Answers
  • Is this body butter worth the price? Has anyone tried bot...1 Answers
  • Do they have this in pumpkin? Like, the big tub?1 Answers
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Sweet Apple Cider
  • "Josie's body butter is insane. It smells awesome and is super-hydrating. I wish I could take a bath in this stuff. It is ultra-creamy and is unlike any other butter out there. It's not super thick, but a little goes a long way. I recently caved and bought the full-size of this after I had a 2 oz size in a kit. I do not regret it!" in 46 reviews
  • "This product is one of the only ones that I've found that can help with my dry skin. I live in the mountains and the winter air really kills me. This whipped argan oil has helped moisturize my skin and replenish it. Plus. The scent is so light and refreshing!" in 20 reviews
  • "My mom had bought this for me, and I love it. It keeps your skin super moisturized an it smells good too. Since I'm pregnant, I mainly rub it on my belly right after I shower and I haven't had any stretch marks, and I'm due in a month. " in 5 reviews
  • "It's not super thick, but a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
Nipa I.
I absolutely love love the smell! This jar is so long lasting. I have been using it for the past 5 months and just finished half the jar. I got it on a sale with a bunch of other Josie Maran goodies. But i have purchased this jar many times in the past. It makes my skin feel so smooth and sexy. Would definitely recommend :)
Jamie M.
Windermere, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell and texture of this is incredible. It smells so good but light and perfect for after the shower. It sinks in quickly and leaves your skin so smooth and silky. Worth the price for sure for great ingridients
Jena C.
Love this body butter! It’s all natural, pure whipped Argon Oil goodness! It’s so nourishing and moisturising yet light and fluffy. It melts into the skin and relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin whilst providing all the anti-aging benefits you love!
OneDay C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received this in a Sephora Favorites and as a Sephora sample packet. My sensitive skin loves argan oil. This is a thick moisturizer my hands and legs absorbed it pretty well but there was some greasy residue that wouldn’t absorb in. Smells nice.
Shannon m.
New Bedford, MA
Got this in a gift set from my husband in a sample size. Loved it so much I bought the full size. Leaves my skin silky smooth without it being oily and when I put on my legs after shaving...forget about it, smooth like a babys bottom.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
This product smells soo good. It's formula is smooth and easy to apply. It has soo many benefits for your skin. I apply this mostly at night to sooth and repair my skin. Non greasy which is great for me since I break out easily.
Sheryl H.
Luscious and smells yummy. Make sure you are ready for some serious moisture! It is not my daily go-to but when skin feels a bit drier I love to reach for this rich butter and suddenly dry skin is totally nourished and I feel pampered.
Kayythatch
LOVE THIS STUFF. The scents they have smell sooo good. This is good for all over the body or even your face! I use it on both! Makes your skin feel so soft and hydrated wether on the body or face
Karla B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great argan butter it smells delish. This product absorbs into your skin so nicely, it does take a few mins. But its worth it. Your skin will feela and look awesome
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Had a sample of this from Sephora and figured it was worth using simply because it's that cold and dry time of year when I need a lot of lotion... Well, after using the Argan Body Butter for a week, I can say with certainty that I will definitely be purchasing this! It did go on a little oily (but really, it has the word oil in the name, so that wasn't a surprise). I was pleased that it didn't leave my skin oily though, my legs had a nice smooth sheen to them, but it wasn't rubbing off on my clothes or anything... The smell was subtle and delightful (I used the vanilla apricot) and my husband loved the aroma it left! You definitely don't need a lot of product, that small sample packet lasted me all week. I can't wait to try the other scents and stock up on this body butter!
Nicole C.
Shrewsbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've heard many good things about this, but I am on a budget. Is it really worth the price? I know there are more expensive brands out there, but I know there are more affordable ones as well.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really want to try this but it's soooo expensive and I'm not sure what scent to get! I'd like something that is like the Jasmine Vanilla Sensual cream from Bath and Body works. That type of scent! Does this Body Butter have something kind of similar to that?
KimLann D.
What scent do you have?
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have dry skin. Will this moisturized my body in now that the winter is coming? Does it last on the body? Will it leave my body feeling oily?
Mika P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they have this in pumpkin? Like, the big tub?