Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Juicy Mango uploaded by Samantha H.

BY JOSIE MARAN

• A silky, velvety and ultra-hydrating body butter packed with more than 10 plant oils and extracts whipped to a feather-light texture.

• 100% Pure Argan Oil nourishes and repairs.

• Shea Butter moisturizes skin. Avocado Oil helps repair damaged and dry skin. White Tea Extract infuses skin with antioxidants.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Glycerin**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Polysorbate-60**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Decyl Glucoside**, Squalane**, Sclerotium Gum**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables**, Beta Carotene**, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil**, Tocopherol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract**, Matcha Tea Extract**, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract**, Allantoin**, Panthenol**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract**

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Juicy Mango
  • "Love love love it its perfect for dry skin an leaving your skin smooth soft fresh n not to mention closes your pores" in 5 reviews
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Oh man. I love this whipped body butter so much. It just glides on and softens every bit of skin it touches. There's nothing I love more than getting out of the shower and slathering way too much of this all over. It's so luxurious. I like this mango scent and the vanilla honeysuckle.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
The Honeysuckle vanilla scent is delish!
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
Amy H.
Gander, WY
I have always enjoyed Josie Maran’s body butter and have used the sweet citrus and vanilla apricot, which I loved! But when I smelled this scent, I fell in love! It is a light sweet scent but so beautiful! It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer without feeling really greasy. I will continue to repurchase!
Carrie B.
Strasbourg
Smells amazing. Isn’t super greasy. Sinks into my skin nicely and hydrates very well. It’s pricey but I am a repeat buyer. The tub is great because I can get every last bit and control how much I take.