Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Juicy Mango uploaded by Samantha H.

BY JOSIE MARAN

• A silky, velvety and ultra-hydrating body butter packed with more than 10 plant oils and extracts whipped to a feather-light texture.

• 100% Pure Argan Oil nourishes and repairs.

• Shea Butter moisturizes skin. Avocado Oil helps repair damaged and dry skin. White Tea Extract infuses skin with antioxidants.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Glycerin**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Polysorbate-60**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Decyl Glucoside**, Squalane**, Sclerotium Gum**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables**, Beta Carotene**, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil**, Tocopherol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract**, Matcha Tea Extract**, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract**, Allantoin**, Panthenol**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract**

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Juicy Mango
  • "Love love love it its perfect for dry skin an leaving your skin smooth soft fresh n not to mention closes your pores" in 5 reviews
Erica B.
Oak Creek, WI
Even though I received this as a sample size from Ipsy, I was very impressed immediately by Josie Maran's whipped argan oil body butter. I have eczema and winter skin itch so I tend to struggle with finding decent body butters. I've used the bath and body works body butters for so long but dislike applying them because I always have to rinse and scrub my hands right after due to the residue. This body butter dries immediately on your hands, no need to wash or wipe them. It's so soothing and it gave me relief from just one use. Definitely will be buying the full size!
Ashley H.
Elkins Park, PA
This product has a great scent and is super moisturizing. It also soaks in really quickly. I also like that argan oil is so beneficial for your skin and I can really see the difference in my skin from having used it for a while. My skin has a better glow and a more even complexion. I definitely would recommend this!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
The Josie Maran whipped argan oil body butter has a nice, very soft scent that is almost imperceptible. For a body butter, it’s on the lighter side, it’s not difficult to spread, but I find it takes a while to absorb, specially considering that according to the brand it’s supposed to absorb instantly. It has a creamy texture, almost velvety. I do feel it does a very good job hydrating. If you don’t mind the fact that it takes a while to absorb, I will definitely recommend trying it.
Amy S.
Oh my goodness! I don’t think I’ve ever smelled a body lotion that smells this good!! It is incredible!! I use it on my legs after a shower and it has a lovely sheen that looks perfect on freshly cleaned skin. It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth it! I’ve already bought more!!
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I received a sample of this from Sephora. Maybe the small sample size wasn't enough to make a great impression but I thought it was just okay. I could barely smell the honeysuckle vanilla scent but I did like how it went on smoothly and soaked in very quickly, especially for a body butter which can sometimes take a while to absorb. I'd be willing to give it another try and I may when my usual body butter runs out.
Erin M.
Allen Park, MI
Honestly, this product is amazing. Ive always been skeptical but its no gimmick. I put this all over my hands one night and woke up in the a.m. to go potty, washed my hards and my hands felt like i used an expensive exfoliater.. Now i put it all over my body. This stuff made me realize how thirsty our skin is and this also gives an amazing glow, you dont get oily with it. Your skin drinks it up.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
My skin has been so weird lately really weird weather and allergy season in Upstate NY. I got a sample of this from Sephora. I was so surprised how much it hydrated my skin and how much better my skin felt and looked. A little goes a long way and if you put to much you will be greasy. Love this product. I am curious to smell the other scents from this brand to see if I like another one better or not.
Samantha H.
Olathe, KS
A little goes a long way! This is very moisturizing and I love the light scent of this product, too. It's not too oily, but I can tell when I have it on. No complaints with this product, but I do wish it were cheaper. I've found other great products that perform just as well for much cheaper per oz.
Aleisa M.
I got this in a Sephora Favorites set and I'm in love. The skin in my legs becomes flaky and dry but upon using this body butter it's a thing of the past. The product is rich but absorbs quickly and truly hydrates and restores my legs. I intend on buying the full size when I run out of this smaller one.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
I know a lot of people have said they didn't like this lotion. But I LOVE it! I find it to be creamy, long lasting and the scent is mild and pleasant. Perfect lotion for my dry legs. Just in time for Spring dresses!!