BY JOSIE MARAN

• A silky, velvety and ultra-hydrating body butter packed with more than 10 plant oils and extracts whipped to a feather-light texture.

• 100% Pure Argan Oil nourishes and repairs.

• Shea Butter moisturizes skin. Avocado Oil helps repair damaged and dry skin. White Tea Extract infuses skin with antioxidants.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Glycerin**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Polysorbate-60**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Decyl Glucoside**, Squalane**, Sclerotium Gum**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables**, Beta Carotene**, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil**, Tocopherol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract**, Matcha Tea Extract**, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract**, Allantoin**, Panthenol**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract**

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

• what is you favorite all time body butter? Mine is Josie...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the cost? What does it smell like? Is it go...6 Answers
  • What makes this product special and worth the cost? Seems...3 Answers
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Caramel Vanilla Wafer
  • "This is the best body butter I have tried! It's so moisturizing!!! It feels light on your skin so it's great for summer. One problem I've had in the last with body butters is that they feel to heavy and your skin so I was so happy to find this product! It smells amazing and the scent is really light. I love how it has Argan oil in it. " in 17 reviews
  • "This is amazing! I have super dry flakey skin and this soaks right in and really helps get rid of my dry skin! I love it!" in 5 reviews
  • "My sister and I are obsessed with any and all Josie Maran products- but for me, my excessively dry skin makes this body butter an absolutely must! The scent is delectable (unlike a lot of effective products, which often smell stale or pungent even though they work) and the body butter is light and creamy enough to use even when I know I'll need to put on a scratchy pair of jeans over it. Absorbs quickly and soothes even my worst razor burn marks from dry, flaky and easily irritated skin." in 4 reviews
Maria O.
LA
If you have dry skin or you just like to be extremely hydrated the. This is the product for you. Your skin will look and feel amazing. Your skin will be incredibly soft. Get a travel size or get a sample and then you will go back and get the full size of this product. It’s that good.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
This is the best body butter I have ever used. Most body butters don’t sink in and tend to pill on my skin but this one is so luxurious and it sinks in and leaves my skin soft and it smells so good.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
This is probably the best body butter I’ve ever tried in my life. It literally makes my skin super soft (baby soft)! I also love the way it smells- so fresh 😍 Another great thing about this body butter is that a little goes a long way- you don’t need to apply a large amount to hydrate your skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to try a new body butter. I purchased this from Sephora!
Loren C.
East Meadow, NY
This is a wonderful body butter that feels like a little bit of luxury - rich, thick and deeply nourishing. Only thing is I had to use this at night before bed or after a shower since it did leave a greasy feeling on my skin, but sleeping in that much moisture is fine by me. Also really loved the citrus scent - felt so crisp and clean.
Danielle L.
S Hamilton, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE - this hydrates my skin very well but its the texture and smell that make it so special! I love citrus, especially in summer, and find the smell not too overwhelming. The moisturizer sinks in quickly due to it's whipped texture so you can get dressed quickly without worrying about getting your clothes all sticky!
Aida R.
Glendale, NY
I absolutely LOVE this whipped argan oil!!! I can't say enough about it, I up to my 3rd jar. It feels great going on. My skin looks amazing, it's nourished, and hydrated. The ingredients are non toxic too which is always a plus. My favorite scent in the whipped arjan oil is vanilla bean, smells heavenly!
Sonia S.
NEW YORK, NY
 Josie Maren is a great brand which focuses on their main ingredient Argan oil . This body butter is very moisturizing and comes with a great citrusy sent which pair together provide the ultimate luxurious post bath experience. I do wish that this product was available at drugstores however I would repurchase it from Sephora
Sophie F.
Purchase
My favorite product I’ve tried to date. Josie maran makes awesome skincare products and they make your skin smooth, flawless, and extra soft! Great for sensitive skin. I have psoriasis and this product definitely helped make my skin look healthier and softer.
Hannah B.
Best. Thing. Ever. I have only heard rave reviews about this brand but when I purchased it, it made everything seem so much more. Good value for the quality and I am highly satisfied.
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
I just bought this a few days ago but I'm in love with it. It has a awesome scent sweet but citrusy lol like the name "sweet citrus " but I love the way a little goes a long way I only used a little tip of my finger and that was all needed :) It leaves your face feeling soft rehydrated and rejuvenated also I would totally recommend it. I love Josie Maran products so far!!!
Yes G.
I know they make one especially for the face but can the body Butter be used as a face cream? I was not paying attention and I put this body Butter on my face. Is it going to have negative effects on my face or am I okay to continue using it. It really did leave my fave super soft.
Kinsley R.
Is this worth the cost? What does it smell like? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Stephanie W.
What makes this product special and worth the cost? Seems like it would be easy enough to whip up argan oil with some emulsifiers for much less.
Barbie D.
Phoenix
what is you favorite all time body butter? Mine is Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Caramel Vanilla Wafer I like all of them really. But fav scent is this one for sure! Follow me I will follow you 💚🙌🏼

Sephora