Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Caramel Apple uploaded by Joann C.Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Caramel Apple uploaded by Lenissa C.

BY JOSIE MARAN

• A silky, velvety and ultra-hydrating body butter packed with more than 10 plant oils and extracts whipped to a feather-light texture.

• 100% Pure Argan Oil nourishes and repairs.

• Shea Butter moisturizes skin. Avocado Oil helps repair damaged and dry skin. White Tea Extract infuses skin with antioxidants.

Aqua (Water)** (and) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Glycerin**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer**, Polysorbate-60**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Decyl Glucoside**, Squalane**, Sclerotium Gum**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables**, Beta Carotene**, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil**, Tocopherol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract**, Matcha Tea Extract**, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract**, Allantoin**, Panthenol**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract**

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Buy on Sephora
  • "I LOVE this stuff! It is super hydrating and feels great on my dry skin. It glides on the skin and absorbs quickly. I only purchase the unscented because I'm so sensitive to fragrance and perfume and these products tend to be highly fragranced. But the unscented is divine! I'm on my 20+ jar. Can only purchase the unscented at QVC--wish unscented was available at Sephora. The Aragon oil is so nourishing to the skin. A winner!" in 3 reviews
Kim M.
I generally don't use body lotions because I have sensitivities to fragrance and my skin doesn't get ashy or visibly dry and remains soft, but I was gifted a set of three mini versions of this unscented body butter. There isn't any scent or dyes at all and applies easily, although it doesn't absorb super quickly. This product is nice but it does seem quite expensive for what it is. For me this isn't worth purchasing because I don't notice any difference in my skin when I use it, but if you aren't satisfied with cheaper fragrance free options it might be worth trying out.
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
i love this stuff. i was gifted 2 jars of this by a Dr i work with and it is amazing. i will deff purchase on my own but i will get a scented one as i would like a light fresh scent fresh out of the shower but this is product is wonderful, feels amazing going on and leaves you feeling soft and hydrated all day. you do have to use a bit more of the product to cover the body but totally worth it!
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I love the regular Argan oil from her line of products but this just ended up being something I liked while I had it but I wont be repurchasing. It sinks into your skin quickly but I dont know about the smell. a lot of people I guess like it but I didn't care that much for it. it wasn't bad but for me it was just "meh". Also the price is really high its like 35$ for a few ounces and I get double the ounces for 15$ of soap and glory body butter….and the soap and glory smells way better to me and the quality is just as good. I bought into the hype with this one….
Susan M.
NORTH EASTON
O love all things Josie Marsh esp this product,it goes on so smooth feels amazing and the scents are fabulous I use alot of the regular scents holiday seasonal and even unscented as a treatment for feet or hands highly recommed
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
My skin has been so weird lately really weird weather and allergy season in Upstate NY. I got a sample of this from Sephora. I was so surprised how much it hydrated my skin and how much better my skin felt and looked. A little goes a long way and if you put to much you will be greasy. Love this product.
Lana T.
Los Angeles
This stuff is like crack for my skin! When I discovered Josie Maran's whipped body butter this took my skincare game to another level. Honestly, my body drinks this stuff up. The smell is light and sweet. And, my skin has this beautiful glowy shimmer. Josie Maran, I'm a fan for life!
Caroline Y.
Greece, NY
By far my favorite moisturizer! I have very dry skin in winter and this leaves my skin feeling so soft and lush! I buy this for gifts and can’t get enough!! I haven’t found a more effective moisturizer since I started using this over a year ago!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Oh man. I love this whipped body butter so much. It just glides on and softens every bit of skin it touches. There's nothing I love more than getting out of the shower and slathering way too much of this all over. It's so luxurious. I like this mango scent and the vanilla honeysuckle.
Kristen S.
Parksley , VA
I love Joise Maran!! The original argon oil is one of my favorites!! This product came with a set from QVC. I like it. It is super hydrating without feeling sticking. I don’t think I would purchase this by itself because I wasn’t that wowed by it
Yolanda 💕.
Houston
I own this product in the super size. It’s so amazing! It is my go to hydration product. If you use this your skin will stay moisturized all day. I have this in the supersize jar. I also love the vanilla bean scent.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
How good is this for moisture?
Iztvan M.