BY JOSIE MARAN

This creamy, whipped, lightweight formula finishes both your skincare and makeup routine for a smooth, long-lasting, radiant glow.

Water (Aqua)**, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicne/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Disodium EDTA, Gluconolactone, Isohexadecane, Lecithin, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Mica. *ORGANIC **NATURAL

• The reviews on this are good but I have super oily skin. ...3 Answers
  • How do you easily apply this after makeup? Does it make a...2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product? In stores or online?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This balm is so hydrating. Very soothing on the lips totally met my expectations. The packaging is also super duper cute. I'm a repeated user and will continue to be as I recommend this to others. " in 18 reviews
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Let me start by saying that the reason I gave this 4 stars is because I started using it as a primer, not a finishing balm. There’s no way I could have used it as a ‘finishing balm’ because my makeup would have slid right off my face. I received it in my Sephora Play box a few months back and instantly new that using it as a primer would be the only way. I did like the way it felt as a primer but I have others that I like much better, especially for the price. I was pretty disappointed because I really like the Josie Maran line. I will use what I have left of my sample but I wouldnt buy this product.
Giselle S.
I received a sample of this and was extremely glad I didn’t purchase the full size. I have really dry skin but I felt like this didn’t do anything. This feels heavy on my skin and it just added a hint of shimmer. After wearing it for about two hoursof wearing it on its own, it started coming off in little chunks. I would not purchase this product.
Sylvia L.
I have dry skin and I feel that it helps in hydrating it. Preps the skin for a flawless look. I’ve used it a couple of times and I got a sample from Sephora so try it out and liked it. I would just say that it helps hide pores but not by much. 8/10 would recommend.
Maritza M.
This cream is thick hydrating and has very fine golden sparkles in it. It's definitely great for prepping skin before makeup and can be used as a primer. It's not greasy or tacky but plumps the skin. The finish isn't as glowing as I would want it's more subtle but that's probably better for most people. In the jar it looks very glowing and sparkles but it's more natural on the face. It doesn't have a scent and would be suitable for sensitive skin. The only con is the price but it's got quality ingredients and is Cruelty free.
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
I purchased this on a whim to use as more of a primer, I haven’t used it as a finishing balm. It works great as a primer and moisturizer, I love that I get a 2-in-1. I’m not surprised since Josie Maran is focused on skincare. Added bonus is the sleek packaging, makes me feel luxuriously. Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm
Liliana B.
Albuquerque , NM
I have extremely oily, but dehydrated skin. I use this after I moisturize on my entire cheeks only and it seriously makes it look like I have one of those Snapchat filters on. It's so crazy amazing! I must note that I don't wear foundation on most days, just some powder to keep the oils at bay. It doesn't look weird or break up under powder. And it just makes me look hydrated, and not oily! It's amazing. Give it a try!
Yuliana F.
I got this in a Sephora playbox. I thought the color was nice. I used it on the high points of my face to highlight when I was wasn’t wresting foundation. It worked and looked nice but it broke me out.
Jessica C.
This is very good. I apply it all over my face. I can use it before I put in make up or just use it as is. The formula has shimmering tones to it and it gives you a little more natural glow.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this as a last step of skincare right before I do my makeup! Such a soft and silky texture that absorbs quickly and leaves my skin SO SOFT and dewy yet never greasy. I would compare this to Bobbi Brown Face Base.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Does a little go a long ways?
Elle S.
Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
Sandra O.
Turlock, CA
The reviews on this are good but I have super oily skin. Has anyone with oily skin tried this and has it kept you shine free throughout the day?
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
How do we use this product? Can it be a primer?
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
I just recently started using this product & put it on prior to putting on primer. Although, I read somewhere online that you are supposed to put it on AFTER you put on your makeup? Is this true? Wouldn't your makeup smudge all over? Lol