Josie Maran Rosey Mist- Refreshing Rose Water

A balancing face mist. Keep your skin toned, hydrated, and healthy with this gentle mist infused with balancing Moroccan Rose Oil. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Where can I buy this? And how much does it usually cost?
How often do you find yourself using this?
Is this product as amazing as everyone makes it out to be? Just wondering..
Start your review of Josie Maran Rosey Mist- Refreshing Rose Water!
How would you rate this product?
Bourbon, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand so much just all her products work beautifully and they just make u glow and look younger and radiant it’s a refreshing item to get and get to go with other products she sells as well
Sparta, IL
This is the best makeup refresher I've ever used. It's so gentle and smells so so good. I'm actually on my second bottle of it right now. If your looking for a morning face refresher I would recommend this cause you don't just have to ware makeup for it to be worth the money. It's just a plus that you can use them for both.
Dartmouth, MA
Love this mist! Perfect for before and after makeup application. Even days when I wear no makeup, I'll spritz my face a couple times throughout the day to keep me moisturized and fresh faced. I bring it with me when I go to the beach and spritz my face also. Love the smell. Deff a good buy!
Holly Ridge, NC
This is an everyday use for me! I apply this after washing my face and then when I do my makeup, I also use it as a "setter" it's really hydrating and light! I truly love this product!
Whitehall, PA
I love this water. it is so convenient and easy to use. The mist feels great. I love the scent and it was definitely better than my expectations. It was my first time using it and was super gentle on my skin. I definitely recommend and would buy again in a heartbeat.
San Jose
I Love love love love this product!!!!! So refreshing in the skin! I have dry skin and this worked wonderfully on me! A bit pricey but so worth it!!!! I bought this on their website! I would recommend this to anyone go try it out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rose water is amazing! I love that is just freshens up the face but also works as a toner. This one is one of my favorites. It's a little on the pricey side but it's totally worth it! Pick this up at Sephora. I think it's great and everyone should get it!
Arlington, VA
This is one of my favorite go-to products. I don't usually like scented products but the rose water was light and definitely not overpowering. The price is a bit more than I'm used to paying but the product lasts for a very long time
Florence, AL
This is a great product! I have oily skin so I prefer to not use a lot of heavy oil on my skin. This product adds moisture without feeling so heavy. It has a great scent as well! I would definitely recommend to any oily skinned people!
Union, NJ
Anything Josie Maran makes is super amazing. But this spray here is the bomb. Com. It's soooo hydrating and it just saves my winter skin..... I wish they had a bigger bottle but this stuff here here is worth having in your daily routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...