BY JOSIE MARAN

A 100 percent natural, emulsifier-free, hydrating treatment serum. This revolutionary treatment serum pairs the deep hydration of purified water with skin-rejuvenating micro-droplets of Josie's 100% Pure Argan Oil. Lightweight yet super-intensive, Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment penetrates deeply and absorbs quickly to fortify and repair skin for instant, long-lasting hydration that produces a fresh, radiant glow. Purified water plumps and hydrates while argan oil preserves and nourishes, locking moisture in and preserving skin's youthful cushion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Some of the best moments of my life have been while I was feeding each of my daughters. It felt so satisfying, knowing I was feeding them the world's most perfect food milk. Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is the perfect skin food because it's made up of the two ingredients; purified water to hydrate, restoring the skin's youthful cushion, and argan oil to nourish and protect, locking in hydration." Josie Maran Dermatologist-tested, emulsifier-free, and 100 percent natural, Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is ideal for all skin types, especially severely dry and sensitive. Research results: In a recent study among Allure Beauty Enthusiasts: After 24 hours: - 85% of women reported their skin was more hydrated and felt hydrated all day long - 8 out of 10 users reported softer and silkier skin - 3 out of 4 users reported smoother skin - 1 out of 2 users reported skin looked younger after just 1 day After 4 weeks: - 3 out of 4 users reported the appearance of their skin was better after using the product - 72% of women reported their skin looked younger - 72% of women with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, or dermatitis reported the product helped ease their skin condition Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Panel, October 2013 in a 4-week product trial; each participant received a complimentary full-size Pure Arg

Megan B.
Gaithersburg, MD
My husband stole my bmsecind bottle of this because if hydrating this and gentle it is. He has eczema on his eyes that get noticable during colder months. This serum heals it over night. Literally. The power of argan oil! I personally like to use after a retinol night and my skin feels irritated or dry. We wont be without this!
Alexandra D.
I love using organic, paraben free and cruelty free products and this is all of those things! Not only that but it’s good for sensitive skin because there is no synthetic fragrances added. It is so hydrating and lightweight, it has a cute dropper bottle packaging, organic/ natural ingredients you can trust instead of chemicals. My skin felt noticeably smoothly after one use. I highly recommend trying it especially if you have drier skin! The product quality is comparable to Pixi Hydrating Milky Serum
Chandra L.
Spring Hill, FL
I have been using this for greater than a year and am in love!  I buy it from QVC when they have the supersize for the best deal.  It has moisturization, especially when topped with regular argon oil overnight.  It has a dropper, which I love having control over the dispensed amount for less waste.  I use 3-4 drops for face and neck, so it lasts me 6 months.  I now have my Mom and Aunt using!
Lauren M.
MIAMI
I’ve used this a few times and never noticed anything significant. My skin was moisturized immediately after applying it but I didn’t feel much after. I don’t feel that it locked in moisture in the way that I usually like my products to.

If you like something that soaks in quickly, this is for you. Since I don’t suffer from dry or oily skin, I like a soft feeling of moisture that lasts all day.
Chassidy L.
London
Purchased at: Sephora
The best hydrating treatment I have ever used. The packaging is luxurious looking. It met my expectations after first use! I have since been a repeat user! I love it that much. I’d gladly recommend this to anyone who has dry skin naturally and needs a major boost in the colder months!
shadynasty H.
Elon, NC
This stuff is so nice. It's lightweight, thin, spreads and absorbs well, and leaves you feeling so smooooth. I use this at night and, as per the instructions, follow it up with argan oil or argan reserve. I've never tried a Josie product that hasn't improved my skin! The dropper is weirdly angled which makes it kindof annoying, so until you get the hang of it, be careful or some could easily be wasted in a messy accident.
Tammie S.
Germantown, MD
Out of any product I’ve ever used, this to me is gold! I tried this because of a sample I received and after I washed my face that evening, I used it as I would a serum. That was several years ago and I still remember how astounded I was when I woke up the next morning. My skin felt like a baby’s bum! Literally. I’ve never felt skin so soft, so hydrated, so calm, ever in my life. (Which is crazy because I’ve tried a lot with having dehydrated, dry skin.) To see a “serum” do this with no cream on top of it, was magical to me. It still is.
My one and only Desert Island Product!
Kristen C.
Super hydrating. Soft yet very refreshing scent! Gentle on all skin types. A little pricey for the small bottle, but the product lasts a while. I tend to use it when my skin is at its driest. Would consider repurchasing in the future.
Alexandra D.
United States
LOVE Argan Milk from Josie Maran. This product has replaced my eyecreams. I add one or two drops around my eyes and tap it in with my ring fingers - I'm left with hydrated undereyes (no circles or bags!). I'll keep buying for life!
Erika E.
Houston
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!  I have sensitive skin and I am super into moisturizers and oils.  This doesn't leave you greasy at all & it's moisturizing ability is amazing!  One squeeze of the dropper in the morning and your face is moisturized for the rest of the day.  At night, I do my cleansing routine and then apply at night & in the morning, I wake up feeling hydrated and fresh!  I would definitely say I got my money
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
Ugh I've been dying for a bottle of this . How does it make your skin feel ? And when's the best time to use it ? At night or during the day under make up? What are long term results. I have regular skin but prone to easy break out. Especially with salicylic acid involved . Just tears my skin up
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Does anyone use this on their lips?
Samantha K.
How is this? How does it compare to the argan oil?
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
does this product have a scent?
Jessica D.
Help me out, from a 1-10 ... What do you guys think?

Sephora