BY JOSIE MARAN #90 in Face Serums

A 100 percent natural, emulsifier-free, hydrating treatment serum. This revolutionary treatment serum pairs the deep hydration of purified water with skin-rejuvenating micro-droplets of Josie's 100% Pure Argan Oil. Lightweight yet super-intensive, Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment penetrates deeply and absorbs quickly to fortify and repair skin for instant, long-lasting hydration that produces a fresh, radiant glow. Purified water plumps and hydrates while argan oil preserves and nourishes, locking moisture in and preserving skin's youthful cushion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Some of the best moments of my life have been while I was feeding each of my daughters. It felt so satisfying, knowing I was feeding them the world's most perfect food milk. Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is the perfect skin food because it's made up of the two ingredients; purified water to hydrate, restoring the skin's youthful cushion, and argan oil to nourish and protect, locking in hydration." Josie Maran Dermatologist-tested, emulsifier-free, and 100 percent natural, Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is ideal for all skin types, especially severely dry and sensitive. Research results: In a recent study among Allure Beauty Enthusiasts: After 24 hours: - 85% of women reported their skin was more hydrated and felt hydrated all day long - 8 out of 10 users reported softer and silkier skin - 3 out of 4 users reported smoother skin - 1 out of 2 users reported skin looked younger after just 1 day After 4 weeks: - 3 out of 4 users reported the appearance of their skin was better after using the product - 72% of women reported their skin looked younger - 72% of women with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, or dermatitis reported the product helped ease their skin condition Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Panel, October 2013 in a 4-week product trial; each participant received a complimentary full-size Pure Arg

Buy on Sephora
Alexandra D.
I love using organic, paraben free and cruelty free products and this is all of those things! Not only that but it’s good for sensitive skin because there is no synthetic fragrances added. It is so hydrating and lightweight, it has a cute dropper bottle packaging, organic/ natural ingredients you can trust instead of chemicals. My skin felt noticeably smoothly after one use. I highly recommend trying it especially if you have drier skin! The product quality is comparable to Pixi Hydrating Milky Serum
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Had a sample of this when I bought their face sunscreen. Used for a few days during night. It's so thick you only need this for your moisturizer at night. Nothing else which I don't love. To me it's more greasy than moisturizing but does hydrate. Can't be layered easily or well because of so thick & greasy. I can't imagine this during the day. It's nice but I probably wouldn't buy it again for what it is & the cost. To me a bit similar to the Garnier SkinActive Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water. I rather lather on Argan oil & a face cream.
Allyson M.
Rochester, MN
This is a holy grail product for me! I use it morning and night and use 3 drops pressed into my skin. Sometimes after i use it if i get distracted i forget that i don’t have moisturizer on because this is so immediately hydrating and lightweight. It is pricey full price but when bought in a bundle on QVC you can get multiple products for a great price. I use this, my 50 year old mother uses it, and my 85 year old grandmother uses it and we all love it!!
shadynasty H.
Elon
This stuff is so nice. It's lightweight, thin, spreads and absorbs well, and leaves you feeling so smooooth. I use this at night and, as per the instructions, follow it up with argan oil or argan reserve. I've never tried a Josie product that hasn't improved my skin! The dropper is weirdly angled which makes it kindof annoying, so until you get the hang of it, be careful or some could easily be wasted in a messy accident.
Chandra L.
RIVERVIEW , FL
I have been using this for greater than a year and am in love!  I buy it from QVC when they have the supersize for the best deal.  It has moisturization, especially when topped with regular argon oil overnight.  It has a dropper, which I love having control over the dispensed amount for less waste.  I use 3-4 drops for face and neck, so it lasts me 6 months.  I now have my Mom and Aunt using!
Lauren M.
MIAMI
I’ve used this a few times and never noticed anything significant. My skin was moisturized immediately after applying it but I didn’t feel much after. I don’t feel that it locked in moisture in the way that I usually like my products to.

If you like something that soaks in quickly, this is for you. Since I don’t suffer from dry or oily skin, I like a soft feeling of moisture that lasts all day.
Ashley H.
Bumpass, VA
I was NOT impressed by this. I purchased the trail size at Sephora and am so glad I didn't waste my money on the full size. The price point was high, and it left my skin feeling greasy, not hydrated. I really wanted this product to work as I am always looking for a great moisturizing product to try, but it didn't. Would not repurchase.
Ashley S.
New Haven
I love this creamy, milky oil treatment. I purchased this product from Sephora. First time user and the product has lasted me a while because you only need a few drops to experience this product’s greatness.
Kayla J.
Tallahassee
This is a very moisturizing product and leaves my skin a little greasy. I definitely preferred it as a nighttime product and not so much during the day. I used it off and on for about 8 months and never really loved it. I ended up giving it to my sister who was much drier skin than me and she really likes it. I had to be careful to not use too much product or it would break me out. Packaging is nice to look at but not super functional (dropper no longer works and the lid only comes off by twisting the dropper top). I think its a little too expensive for not that amazing of results.
Wendys T.
Norman
This is an amazing product. If your skin is irritated or feeling extremely dried out then this product you will love. I had a bad irritatiin frim sime akin cate that didnt agree with me I applied this and slept with it on and by the next day my fave was nourished and back to itself
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
Ugh I've been dying for a bottle of this . How does it make your skin feel ? And when's the best time to use it ? At night or during the day under make up? What are long term results. I have regular skin but prone to easy break out. Especially with salicylic acid involved . Just tears my skin up
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Does anyone use this on their lips?
Olivia R.
Is this pretty good? What does it do gor your skin?
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Would you say that someone with normal skin should try using this product? I keep reading that people with dry skin use this.
Rachel M.
Noblesville, IN
I am trying to determine if I should try this product or the 100% pure Argan Oil. I have incredible dry skin and fortunate I only get texture and do not really get breakouts. I want a product that serves multiple purposes. Help me out folks. :)