Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsJosie Maran
Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment

Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment

A 100 percent natural, emulsifier-free, hydrating treatment serum. This revolutionary treatment serum pairs the deep hydration of purified water with skin-rejuvenating micro-droplets of Josie's 100% Pure Argan Oil. Lightweight yet super-intensive, Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment penetrates deeply and absorbs quickly to fortify and repair skin for instant, long-lasting hydration that produces a fresh, radiant glow. Purified water plumps and hydrates while argan oil preserves and nourishes, locking moisture in and preserving skin's youthful cushion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Some of the best moments of my life have been while I was feeding each of my daughters. It felt so satisfying, knowing I was feeding them the world's most perfect food milk. Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is the perfect skin food because it's made up of the two ingredients; purified water to hydrate, restoring the skin's youthful cushion, and argan oil to nourish and protect, locking in hydration." Josie Maran Dermatologist-tested, emulsifier-free, and 100 percent natural, Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is ideal for all skin types, especially severely dry and sensitive. Research results: In a recent study among Allure Beauty Enthusiasts: After 24 hours: - 85% of women reported their skin was more hydrated and felt hydrated all day long - 8 out of 10 users reported softer and silkier skin - 3 out of 4 users reported smoother skin - 1 out of 2 users reported skin looked younger after just 1 day After 4 weeks: - 3 out of 4 users reported the appearance of their skin was better after using the product - 72% of women reported their skin looked younger - 72% of women with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, or dermatitis reported the product helped ease their skin condition Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Panel, October 2013 in a 4-week product trial; each participant received a complimentary full-size Pure Arg

Do you use [product:josie-maran-pure-argan-milk-intensive-hydrating-treatment] as a serum or as a pre-serum treatment?
Do you apply before or after toner?
Dying to try! What do you think about this product? Worth it?
Start your review of Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment!
Mariana L.
kent, WA
Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment uploaded by Mariana L.
Purchased at: Macy's
incredible moisturizer for the skin pantry all kinds of criticisms because without a doubt is a great moisturizer.
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA
Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment uploaded by Kendal C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a wonderful way to hydrate the skin. I love the smell! I use this product each night after washing my face before applying a moisturizer. I would recommend this to anyone with dry to normal skin.
Julieta G.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment uploaded by Julieta G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is really good, it works as a serum but it will hydrate your skin too. Your skin will feel softer after using it. Love it!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,718 reviews
Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment uploaded by jen H.
Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment uploaded by jen H.
I apply this serum right after my essence but before a traditional serum during the winter because I have mature, aging skin and I need the moisture. I included a picture to show you how light it is, my skin immediately drinks it in. Fabulous product. I got the larger size at QVC.
Sasha R.
Stockton, CA
Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment uploaded by Sasha R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve only used it twice but I’m liking it so far. I use it when I use a very drying or irritating mask to help give my skin some moisture since I’m dry. I shake it up. Rub it on and then apply their 100% argan oil on top as it recommends and my skin feels so soft in the morning
Ashley S.
New Haven
I love this creamy, milky oil treatment. I purchased this product from Sephora. First time user and the product has lasted me a while because you only need a few drops to experience this product’s greatness.
Brittany P.
Magnolia, TX
It's great. I wish the dropper was longer to help get more product out but... it's great. after using I follow with the regular argan oil.
Ashlabrex L.
Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment uploaded by Ashlabrex L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is my all-time favorite ever since the first time I tried it. It is so luxurious feeling going on the skin I feel like I'm having a spa experience every night before bed. I use the unscented at night and when I wake up in the morning I use a nice citrus note to wake me up and start the day. This product does drastically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and provides so much moisture and hydration that I almost feel bad about putting a moisturizer on top of it! It only takes three drops to cover my whole face and sometimes I will use more than that to make sure my neck and decollete receive the care they deserve also. I use this as my very first step after washing my face in the morning or night because it is a great starter to getting your things open deep to allow other products to penetrate. I would recommend this to everyone who is asking about any sort of skin care product at all.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
It’s really good but it’s also really expensive. It is effective if you use it day and night but I think there are better priced options that give the same results. Sorry Josie, I love your products but I would not repurchase it.
Lauren S.
Oceanside
This stuff is amazing! It smells good and it really hydrates my skin. This was the first time that i have tried it and I definitely will be getting more. I bought this at Sephora and every morning I wake up to a smooth face
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rusudan B.
il y a 3 mois
Catherine H. il y a 2 mois
No I haven't got to use it yet,but hopefully they will send me a sample to try.do u recommend it?
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
il y a 2 ans
Tabitha O. il y a 2 ans
Yes very! It does not just leave a light hydration like the other comment said. But it does leave a little bit of an oily residue. So I don’t recommend for oily skin