Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment

by Josie Maran

A 100 percent natural, emulsifier-free, hydrating treatment serum. This revolutionary treatment serum pairs the deep hydration of purified water with skin-rejuvenating micro-droplets of Josie's 100% Pure Argan Oil. Lightweight yet super-intensive, Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment penetrates deeply and absorbs quickly to fortify and repair skin for instant, long-lasting hydration that produces a fresh, radiant glow. Purified water plumps and hydrates while argan oil preserves and nourishes, locking moisture in and preserving skin's youthful cushion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Some of the best moments of my life have been while I was feeding each of my daughters. It felt so satisfying, knowing I was feeding them the world's most perfect food milk. Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is the perfect skin food because it's made up of the two ingredients; purified water to hydrate, restoring the skin's youthful cushion, and argan oil to nourish and protect, locking in hydration." Josie Maran Dermatologist-tested, emulsifier-free, and 100 percent natural, Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is ideal for all skin types, especially severely dry and sensitive. Research results: In a recent study among Allure Beauty Enthusiasts: After 24 hours: - 85% of women reported their skin was more hydrated and felt hydrated all day long - 8 out of 10 users reported softer and silkier skin - 3 out of 4 users reported smoother skin - 1 out of 2 users reported skin looked younger after just 1 day After 4 weeks: - 3 out of 4 users reported the appearance of their skin was better after using the product - 72% of women reported their skin looked younger - 72% of women with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, or dermatitis reported the product helped ease their skin condition Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Panel, October 2013 in a 4-week product trial; each participant received a complimentary full-size Pure Arg

Would this help with forehead lines? Has it helped anybody else with that issue or similar?
Is this very hydrating? [user:brittanyscarey]
Does this truly help with dry skin? 😮
Start your review of Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment!
Texas
It's not as heavy as straight argan oil can be. But really that is all this is. The "milk" is just the spun version with purified water. The nice thing about this versus regular argan oil is how easily absorbed it is by your skin, and no breakouts for me. It's lightweight enough to use every day without sacrificing the efficacy of the original ingredient. CONS: The price point is hefty. Would only use on face, not hair or mixed with anything else. If you don't mind the oily feel, then TJ has an affordable yet effective multi-use product. TRADER JOE'S 100% Organic ARGAN OIL 1.7 Oz - A Lightweight Oil That Moisturizes Skin, Hair and Nails Naturally
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Westfield
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoy using the argan milk it makes a huge difference with my skin and it's so so hydrating I have been using this for years in my routine , but I really wish they would make a bigger size and one that was more affordable this is kinda on the pricey side for something so small . It feels like it's never filled all the way and you go through it quickly . But I will continue to buy it cause I'm already hooked and for having oily skin this actually works great it really absorbs nicely and doesn't leave you feeling greasy . Just a little tip also it works great around eyes and on lids .
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
1630 nw 2nd ter pompano beach fl
Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment uploaded by lamia E.
Always looking for good hydrating treatments for my dry skin in the winter months, and this JOSIE MARAN pure Argan milk is definitely a must, being made from 100% argan oil, aka, liquid Gold, very simple natural ingredients makes my skin feel so good, smooth and hydrated. Its very light weight milky consistency hydrates without feeling too oily.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Wixom, MI
Perfect for oily skin! I use only two drops following my Clinique skincare routine and it is amazing! It’s light, but incredibly moisturizing. It isn’t thick, it’s light and your skin absorbs it quickly. It has helped keep my acne at bay because it definitely doesn’t feel like it clogs my pores. It’s everything I needed & more!
Oily / Acne
Kodiak, AK
Hydrating oil yet I feel like it does not fully absorb. I do believe this formula is best used at night to allow for a clean absorption. My skin doesn't particularly react to well to this product if I use this daily. I ended up with bumps on my face. Almost as if my pores get clogged.
Raleigh, NC
My face has been severely dry and my mom let me use some of her Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk before a wedding. My skin absorbed it really well and instantly improved my redness and dryness. My makeup looked really nice once I placed it over top.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Scarring
San Augustine , TX
Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment uploaded by Alexis W.
I love this product! It makes my skin feel hydrated. It’s very effective and smells really good. I would lower the price though. It came in very nice packaging. I would recommend to others. Milky silky.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Purchased at: Sephora
I cant rave about this enough! It gives the perfect amount of moisture and glow to my skin. It doesn't leave a tacky residue behind and it soaks in quickly. Its wonderful for no makeup days but also works great under makeup and won't leave you feeling greasy. Perfect glow!
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Wrinkles / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
St. Charles
This product is the fountain of youth. Smooth on my skin every day and my skin is brighter, smoother and more elastic. Use with argan oil for the perfect balance.
Oily, Dry, Combination
Pipestem, WV
This is one of my favorite hydrating treatments that actually work. I get really dry skin on my face, especially in the winter and this product actually leaves my face looking smooth for a long time. Not recommended for oily skin.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hopkinsville, KY
8 months ago
Tabitha C. • 4 months ago
Yes very! It does not just leave a light hydration like the other comment said. But it does leave a little bit of an oily residue. So I don’t recommend for oily skin
beaver falls
9 months ago
Tiffany G. • 2 months ago
Yes I would recommend this product it really does help with fine lines and wrinkles I have used this for years now . Only thing is that for the size of the regular bottle and how long it last for it is pricey . I go through at least a bottle of this a month and that's just using it night and day with only a few drops because it spreads easy when applying it . But you will notice a difference in lines and smoothness of your skin it will also give you a natural glow .
Valdosta
10 months ago
sofia D. • 9 months ago
I am on my third bottle of this and since starting to use this as my moisturizer I no longer have any dry spots on my face. My skin is soft and glowy even in the cold winter months when I usually would have rough dry spots!