BY JOSIE MARAN

A 100 percent natural, emulsifier-free, hydrating treatment serum. This revolutionary treatment serum pairs the deep hydration of purified water with skin-rejuvenating micro-droplets of Josie's 100% Pure Argan Oil. Lightweight yet super-intensive, Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment penetrates deeply and absorbs quickly to fortify and repair skin for instant, long-lasting hydration that produces a fresh, radiant glow. Purified water plumps and hydrates while argan oil preserves and nourishes, locking moisture in and preserving skin's youthful cushion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Some of the best moments of my life have been while I was feeding each of my daughters. It felt so satisfying, knowing I was feeding them the world's most perfect food milk. Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is the perfect skin food because it's made up of the two ingredients; purified water to hydrate, restoring the skin's youthful cushion, and argan oil to nourish and protect, locking in hydration." Josie Maran Dermatologist-tested, emulsifier-free, and 100 percent natural, Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment is ideal for all skin types, especially severely dry and sensitive. Research results: In a recent study among Allure Beauty Enthusiasts: After 24 hours: - 85% of women reported their skin was more hydrated and felt hydrated all day long - 8 out of 10 users reported softer and silkier skin - 3 out of 4 users reported smoother skin - 1 out of 2 users reported skin looked younger after just 1 day After 4 weeks: - 3 out of 4 users reported the appearance of their skin was better after using the product - 72% of women reported their skin looked younger - 72% of women with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, or dermatitis reported the product helped ease their skin condition Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Panel, October 2013 in a 4-week product trial; each participant received a complimentary full-size Pure Arg see more...

• Where can i purchase this? Tyia loves! 1 Answers
  • Would you say that someone with normal skin should try using this p...2 Answers
  • How is this different from her argan oil?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Corrie H.
Corrie H.
Bridgewater, MA
Top serum. It may be a bit expensive, but a little goes a long way and it hydrates my sensitive skin so well. It's also not made me break out at all. I use it before my moisturizer in the morning and put it under my eyes at night and it has changed my the texture of my skin for the better and improved the fine lines under my eyes. I also notice that my under eye concealer looks so much better when I use this product. It may not give enough moisture to folks with really dry skin, but if you're combo or even just normal, you'll likely really love the way this makes your skin look and feel. Amazing product and worth every penny, IMO.
Candace J.
Candace J.
Troy, NY
I love love love this product! it is hydrating, it has a great texture. I think the packaging is cute and unique. I find this to be a great product for moisture, I use it after I've cleansed my face and before my moisturizer. I do use it in conjunction with another face serum (for added skin benefits) because although argan oil is good for the skin I personally need other products to help my skin with moisture and anti-aging. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it is expensive for what it is.. SO take that into consideration!
Yunique G.
Yunique G.
Henrico, VA
This moisturizing treatment is worth it! My skin has really been transformed. I have combination oily skin. It leaves a greasy look right after applying it but after it sinks in its great. My skin is so radiant, soft, and hydrated. I use this day and night after the Josie Maran Cleansing Oil and Exfoliating Powder. It's worth the money. I'll definitely pay for the bigger bottle. My skin never looks oily and it doesn't disturb my makeup.
Lupita J.
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
I received a sample and fell in love with it, I have combination skin, but I still felt dry with other moisturizers and I felt dry. After using this my face has cleared so nicely it helped get rid of my acne scars and leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturized. It doesn't leave your face feeling oily .
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Sugar Hill , GA
This gem is perfect for those people who suffer from dry skin like I do! It is a great addition to my current skincare routine and has helped me improve my skin type! Definitely recommend it to people with dry to normal skin!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Got this as a sample from Sephora. Pretty impressed with it. Didn't make my skin feel dry or oxygen deprived which I feel from a lot of face moisturizers normally. It doesn't have much of a smell. Feels nice on the skin.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
I love love love this item, I got a travel size in a set and it makes your face feel so good. I like to use it at night before I go to bed. This product is so worth the money.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not a huge face oil person but I really like this stuff. It's very hydrating and doesn't leave you feeling super greasy.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Amazing moisturizer! It always felt luxurious when I put it on. I have sensitive skin and its very gentle.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland
I have this on a shelf next to my shower so that I can apply it before my skin is completely dry. It perfectly prepares my face for Josie Maran argan oil or whipped face butter and I always notice a difference when I don't take this step, as my skin will feel tighter and it will take longer for my other products to absorb.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Would you say that someone with normal skin should try using this product? I keep reading that people with dry skin use this.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am trying to determine if I should try this product or the 100% pure Argan Oil. I have incredible dry skin and fortunate I only get texture and do not really get breakouts. I want a product that serves multiple purposes. Help me out folks. :)
Luvly S.
Luvly S.
Where can i purchase this? Tyia loves!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
How is this different from her argan oil?