BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare
Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Radiance with SPF 47

Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Radiance with SPF 47

Enliven your skin with a warm glow and a kiss of coverage with this Josie Maran creamy daily moisturizer, now with a subtle hint of radiance. Infused with Josie's argan oil and green tea, this radiant version of her best-selling Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Protect and Perfect color corrects the appearance of dullness, awakens lackluster skin, and adds a warm, radiant glow to the complexion. The universal peach shade suits most skin tones, while SPF 47 helps to protect skin. Protection plus beautifying ...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Radiance with SPF 47!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer B.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Radiance with SPF 47 uploaded by Jennifer B.
Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Radiance with SPF 47 uploaded by Jennifer B.
This spf was not right for my skin type. It was too dry, too dark, and too shimmery. It has great coverage and water resistance but was just too difficult to blend in. I will try to use this up on my body but I’m not sure about tinted spf possibly rubbing off on my clothes. Might need to give away.
Jennifer G.
1,680 reviews
Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Radiance with SPF 47 uploaded by Jennifer G.
I’ve been loving this recently as my go to tinted moisturizer! I sprung for the HUGE 6 oz bottle and felt like it was a great deal at $60 (vs $36 for 2oz normal price). It comes in just the standard one shade tint- if it is not a shade that works for you, it works well as a primer underneath another coverage product! I have light neutral skin tone and I thought this would be too dark but it turned out nice once I rubbed it all in evenly. I have combo skin and it works on both my oily areas and my dry areas. My ONLY complaint is the poor design of the pump. Maybe it’s just for the jumbo size, but it took a REALLY long time to prime the pump on my first use and you don’t get much product with each pump. Wish it was a little better designed but it’s workable. Gives a soft dewy finish on its own. Applying or reapplying is done easily with just my fingers. Light coverage, basically only evens skin tone but will not work on its own to conceal blemishes or more intense redness.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,249 reviews
This product does not match all skin types as sold and advertised. I even have a medium dark Olive complexion and it is still too dark for me. I love the formula too. Bummer.
Denise B.
Lancaster, NY
Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Radiance with SPF 47 uploaded by Denise B.
Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Radiance with SPF 47 uploaded by Denise B.
Amazing product. Josie maren produces quality skincare products with Argan oil as featured ingredient. This particular lotion is my go to sunscreen/ moisturizer all winter long and sometimes in the summer when I need a bit more moisture. It’s loaded with good stuff. Goes on as a liquid, very emollient and has a bit of stickiness that almost completely disappeared just leaving a thin film of moisture. 2 best things? First - the radiance. It acts like a filter. Works on me if I’m tanned or in winter. Gives me a great glow. The tint suits everyone and is neutral. I don’t know how it works, but it does. Makes my skin look airbrushed. And at 58... I’m all for that! Second is the spf. 47!!! Great for everyday to protect skin and perfect it. Just like the title says!![product:josie-maran-protect-&-perfect-radiance-with-spf-47] Josie Maran Argan Daily Defense Lotion SPF 30 Tinted
Charlotte A.
Aurora, IL
Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Radiance with SPF 47 uploaded by Charlotte A.
Tragedy! Allow me to say that while this product feels amazing on my severely dry skin, I cannot use it. Why? Well, I am that skin tone that this absolutely DOES NOT flatter. I did a test on my jawline and it was as though I was applying makeup to be a shimmery Oompa Loompa. The worst part is that I really do wish I could use this. I would love a bit of shimmer on my fair skin and as I mentioned, it quenches my skin. I have never tried an SPF product that felt so good. This is also a beast to remove since it is an oil product. Many products were used to get this to come off my face. Even after removal my face felt hydrated. I am hoping the regular SPF, sans radiance is as good.
Sarah W.
Denver
This is one of my holy grail products!! I have combination skin (dry in the AM, oily in the PM) and this helps not only keep my skin moisturized but also controls shine. Meanwhile, the tint makes this a great alternative to typical liquid foundation, and looks great both on its own and under makeup!
Elizabeth R.
Montréal, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t hate this product but it can feel quite heavy and thick on my skin. The tint is nice but a little too coloured in my opinion, the way it rubs off on my mask you would think I had put on a full face of foundation when all I have on is sunscreen. Not a bad sunscreen but would probably not repurchase.
Lauren F.
LOVE THIS. It’s so good for everyday wear. Evens skin tone a super hydrating. Only con - the pigment could accentuate dry skin/flakiness.

Looking for your answer?