BY JOSIE MARAN

Saturate your skin in Nirvana and enter supreme bliss. This post-cleansing hydrating treatment empowers your skin to get the most out of your skincare ritual. Why I love it: Argan Oil Extract nourishes and softens skin while coconut water adds hydration and electrolytes. This alcohol-free formula attracts moisture for plump and supple skin. What’'s in it: Protein-rich minerals smooth and moisturize skin, while a multi-fruit complex of sugar cane, lemon, and orange extract protects against free radicals and stimulates collagen production. Natural essences of cucumber and geranium revitalize the senses. Konjac Root Ultra Filing Spheres improve skin texture. How I use it: Experience Nirvana: Start with clean skin and a calm mind. Close eyes, press and hold pump to create a steady mist. Evenly saturate entire face and immediately follow with the next step in your skincare ritual. For me that’s Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment to help hydrate the skin at a deeper level, then I follow up with 1 to 3 drops of 100% Pure Argan Oil, which helps to seal in moisture for transformed, supple, baby-soft skin. Nirvana can be used throughout the day to revitalize skin and boost hydration.

• What is the scent of the spray? Do you prefer to use it a...1 Answers
  • Does this mist not irritate red and sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is the smell strong? Is the fragrance irritating to the s...2 Answers
Josie Maran Nirvana Hydrating Treatment Mist
  • "I was a little cautious to try this as I really wasn't expecting to see many results from a hydrating mist. i was very surprised as to how well it actually hydrated my face. Perfect to use all day, can easily spray over makeup and it doesn't change how it looks. Feels amazing and smells great." in 15 reviews
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
I love this. I have been using it as my toner after I wash my face and before I apply any serums or moisturizes. I also use it to set my makeup, easy any harsh powders and refresh my makeup during the day. The mister works well, and the packaging is beautiful. It does have a scent but I cannot put my finger on what it’s similar too, it is pretty strong at first and takes some time to get use to. I hardly notice it any longer.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
It is an excellent alternative to traditional moisturizers for those like myself that can't seem to find the right one. Its light weight, doesnt clog pores and it helps to calm my skin. I've been using it for just over a month and my skin feels very hydrated and soft. Tbh this was an impulse purchase i thought I'd be returning but looks like it'll be a repurchase. Lost one star cause I dont like the fragrance, its very light and doesnt last long at all but its very musty to me. But that's just my personal preference, you might like it.
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this stuff for my oily skin cause i still need moisturizer after my skin care routine and this is perfect for that with out over doing it like other do. I use about four sprays and pat it in and my skin feels great
Kristine S.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Nope. It stung my skin so bad. Only product I’ve ever had to return to Sephora. I love her other products. I have no idea what was up with this spray. Wanted to love it. I was so disappointed.
People with sensitive skin stay away.
Nikole S.
Wilmington , NC
Smells great & wakes up my tired and dry face when I need it most! Comes in a nice thick glass bottle with the perfect sprayer that mists over your face and neck just right. I can't think of any way they could improve.
Samantha P.
Staten Island, NY
I wanted to love this so bad. It made my face turn bright red like I had a bad burn not to mention it smells nothing like coconut. I'm still on the search for great hydration.
Chelsie L.
I so love Josie Maran products. I love this Hydrating Mist, my skin soaks it right up. I spray this right before I use my 100% Argan Oil. My skin has really never felt better since I incorporated Josie Maran products into my skin care routine. The only thing about this is the smell is a tiny bit off putting for me. I do feel like my skin loves this & it is super refreshing. There's no alcohol in this product, which I love since alcohol dries out yr skin more. I use it throughout the day when I'm feeling dry. The sprayer on this thing is great, it actually really comes out a mist! Great product, plus the packaging is super adorable! Love the glass bottle & shape😍
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
I have constantly dry skin but I'm also prone to breakouts if I use something too thick. The packaging and the bottle is very beautiful and elegant. A little slippery since its glass, but it's gorgeous! The product itself is amazing since it doesn't clog my pores but still keeps me moisturized. It absorbs quickly into my skin and can be used on top of makeup. This is by far my favorite new product of the year. It works really well.
Syndi S.
San Antonio, TX
This is the ONLY  Josie Maran product I have that I take issue with.  The problem is packaging oriented and to date I have not heard or seen anything that appears this has been packaged differently.  For a facial spray it just needs simple packaging but it's glass and that is fine but the actual sprayer stopped working for me after a few sprays which was incredibly disappointing.  I am giving this 2 stars because I like the little bit of product I got to use but cannot recommend you spend this much on a facial spray and not be able to get it out of the bottle!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the delicate feel and fragrance of this mist. Although, there are many uses for this product, I primarily use it under make up for extra moisture lock, as well as no make-up days, when I do not want to put a ton of products on my face. This is also great If you are going to the beach, or planning on spending a lot of time in the sun, but do not want to put a ton of products on your face.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Does this mist leave you feeling oily?
Alyssa H.
Can this be used to set makeup?
Shonte T.
Marietta, GA
Is the smell strong? Is the fragrance irritating to the skin?
Does this mist not irritate red and sensitive skin?
Samantha R.
What is the scent of the spray? Do you prefer to use it after you cleanse in replacement to a toner?? Or on/before makeup as a setting spray?