Josie Maran Model Citizen 100% Pure Argan Oil uploaded by Megan S.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A cult-favorite 100% Pure Argan Oil featuring a limited-edition scent of African red rooibos tea. It's Josie's signature ingredient for a reason: 100 percent pure, 100 percent organic, 100 percent natural Argan. This multitasking moisturizer works wonders on skin, hair, and nails. It is first cold-pressed to protect its healthy, hydrating properties and ideal for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive. This limited-edition version contains the subtle scent of African red rooibos tea, inspired by Josie's travels to Kenya. Additionally, 10 percent of the proceeds of this product will be donated to the Imagine Initiative to support women's empowerment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Ten percent of the proceeds of this product will be donated to the Imagine Initiative to support women's empowerment. About Model Citizen: Josie Maran's Model Citizen campaign salutes the generous spirits of trailblazers who make a significant difference in their communities and in our world. "Mary Alice Onyura is a beacon of possibility shining bright in the slums of Africa. She's the kind of woman I want my daughters to grow up to be. Working with the game-changing IMAGINE Initiative, which brings a new worldview and the skills needed for transformative change to our world, Mary Alice is helping women in the Nairobi slums to empower and uplift themselves and their communities. Mary Alice is breathtaking and inspiring to me, which is why I'm donating 10 percent of the proceeds of this year's Model Citizen products to support her and other change-makers who have dedicated their lives to empowering women around the world. Learn more at www. imagineprogram.net" Josie Maran About the Imagine Initiative: The Imagine Initiative provides women the empowerment tools to improve their lives, lift themselves and their families out of poverty, and sustain these changes over time.

Josie Maran Model Citizen 100% Pure Argan Oil
  • "love this product to mix with night cream and any other dry skin aREAS. to die for and lasts a long time. worth every penny " in 6 reviews
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
I was skeptical about using a face oil as my skin type is oily but I had developed some dry spots and my foundation was no longer sinking into my skin.  I read good reviews about argan oil and trust the Josie Maran brand.  After just a few applications my dry spots were gone and my foundation was again easily blending into my skin.  I noticed my foundation also lasted longer as the oil did not interfere with my primer and my t-spot was not as active.
Kristen G.
Josie Maran Model Citizen 100% Pure Argan Oil is a great product. I love how it makes me skin feel the next day. I don't love face oils but when I use one this is my go to. It is a good value for the price because it lasts quite awhile.
Christina S.
Raleigh, NC
I added this into everything! I put it in my hair after a shower, I put it on my face before I go to sleep, and I add it in with my foundation to make it more hydrating. Definitely makes a difference in keeping skin hydrated.
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I usually use this product for the root and ends of my hair and my cuticles. I like this product because it seems to keep my hair and cuticles healthy. So I love I picked it up. I definitely recommend this argon oil!!!!
Jenny B.
Minneapolis
The BEST! The Argan oil has significantly reduced my acne scarring and has controlled oil production on my extremely oily skin. A little goes a long way, and only apply at night! I will buy over & over & over again.
Corinne M.
Minneapolis, MN
This oil was very moisturizing. I thought that it tended to be a bit heavy for summer daytime. However, great to mix into your foundation during the winter if you have dry skin. It is however a bit expensive. I have been able to find better for cheaper.
Samia A.
Not as great for my acne prone skin but works great on the rest of my body and my hair. Only the tiniest amount is needed to moisturize those areas. I prefer it during winter especially.
Megan S.
Robbinsville, NJ
Love JM oils. They are always just what my skin needs and clear up any dry patches. It's very gentle and not too oily. I have combination skin so I only use in the dry spots. If I do put it on the oily parts, it is no bueno.
Megan S.
This is such a good product. Not too heavy. Multi use. I use it in my hair and all over my body. I’m in my second trimester and this is such a thirst quencher for my dry pregnancy skin.
Regina D.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Love all things Josie! I have been using her Arian oil for years now and I really see a difference. My skin is soft, supple and glowing. It's so gentle and hydrating. Not to mention there are no harsh or toxic chemicals used, so what you are putting on your skin is pure!