BY JOSIE MARAN

An Argan Oil-infused, quick-dry liquid eyeliner that creates any look from sleek lines to dramatic strokes. This Argan Oil-infused felt tip marker is an easy, sure fire way to create precise, color-intense definition that never smudges or runs. The super thin tip ensures precision for any look you are trying to achieve. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Argan Oil is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. This oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which have antiaging properties. This organic ingredient is known to help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, and radiant skin and hair.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
This product was not what I had hoped it to be at all. I was nervous that oil in a eyeliner would keep it from drying down but luckily this was not the case so at least it has that going for it. Sadly, upon application it was not a rich deep black like I would like in a liquid eyeliner. Things only got worse, within a couple of hours it faded to a pale grey and blurred out. I prime my eyes, set them with eyeshadow, and do not run my eyes at all so none of these issues were due to application. I prefer the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner for a mid range product. But even some eyeliners from the drug store like the Maybelline Eye Studio Master are great and do a much better job than this one.
mireya m.
Denver, CO
I love this eyeliner!!
Styles exactly how you want..
The tip super thin.
Its just great!!
Alexandra  R.
Great product, left my eyes looking fabulous and it helped me when i was doing my cat eye because the tip was smooth and thin
Danielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of staying power does this have?